Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Too tired

Ok, so the video looked quite cute and ‘wholesome’ UNTIL you realise that she has literally set the phone/tripod up to catch them all walking etc. Which means on a lovely family day out.. she’s running ahead, setting up the phone, running back, instructing everyone to walk forward, then running back, getting the phone, going back to her family to then do that ALL OVER AGAIN multiple times! That is awful and the very opposite surely of what family time is about 😢 If it was just a lovely impromptu video of the kids having fun in the Yorkshire Dales then fair enough BUT it’s so set up and contrived it makes me feel really sad to imagine what that day was ACTUALLY like.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Daisyblue

Chatty Member
Yeah that was not her driveway at all! It was tarmac for a start! She is such a liar!! She also states in the video that she’s ‘gunna head back home in a minute’ and also why would she be on her driveway if then she says she’s literally just dropped Alfeh off at school???!😡😓 She’s actually thick as shit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
And the point of that was 🤦🏼‍♀️
she does the same exact stupid “dance moves” every time she uploads one of these videos on TikTok - she can’t dance! The awkward arm movements and the stiff hips jist make me die!! And why is she wearning that god awful dress?! Looks like something you used to put over toilet rolls in the 1970s....!

• Haha

Chitterchat

VIP Member
Who gives a flying fuck if its her driveway or the M1, at the end of the day she's clearly on an incline (judging by how hard she takes off her handbrake) all it takes is for her breaks not to work and suddenly she's in a car gaining speed with no belt. I don't think the law is 'wear a seat belt unless you're in't dales'. Stupid girl.

• Heart

yellowmellow

VIP Member
I've had 8 hours sleep and I'm still laughing at this video :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I can't even pick a favourite, it was all so bad 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha

viewtube

VIP Member
Of course I'd go to Beggy for make up and fashion tips, just like I'd ask Phil and Grant Mitchell for hair care tips

• Haha

Clementine

VIP Member
That 1st skirt looks like a potato sack. She looks Amish (no offence to the Amish out there)

Also the black velvet shirt with the denim skirt is a pure 90s Liz McDonald look.

Clueless....

Last edited:
  • Haha

Bwacac

Chatty Member
How are the renovations going? Someone is taking the piss surely? Yeah really good thanks she says. We’ve got lots planned. She needs to look up the definition of renovation because painting everything in sight cream is not renovating!

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Dear God, what have I just watched?!!!!

Everything is £5..... aye, there’s a reason for that - it’s all absolute shite! Frankly, I think £5 for any of those items is daylight robbery!

it’s all just awful!!!! None of it fits her at all and it’s all just cheap & tacky looking crap.

the first skirt is literally a potato sack - it’s completely shapeless. The mustard colour trousers don’t fit her at all in any way, they look terrible and so uncomfortable - far too tight around the bum & crotch but weirdly too big and gaping around the top?!
The crushed velvet shirt and denim skirt combo- oh my days!!!!!!! Both are hideous alone but the 2 items together is just....... there are no words!!!!!! She’s at least 2 sizes too big for them!!
The grey short halter neck play suit..... fuck sake! She needs to just look at herself and accept that she’s not a skinny size 8. She’s far too busty to be wearing something like that - her boobs are flying around everywhere and it’s so unflattering.
the “silk” cream dress.... surely that’s meant to be a nightie?! It’s completely see through?!
that pink frilly monstrosity just needs to be thrown on a fire and burnt.

I cannot fathom how she can watch herself back on film and seriously not see how much of a mess she looks? None of those clothes looked good on her.

she needs to increase her vocabulary when doing these types of videos - she just repeats the same Thing over and over again “it’s really pretty/it’s so pretty/you could dress it up or down/I could imagine wearing this on holiday/I thought it was so cute/I just love this”......

DoolinEnnis

Thank you I don’t mind if I do I stand by everything I said 100% I’ll probably get one or 2 from the 🐑 tho! X
If you do get any messages just send back the screenshot from Begs telling them they are not entitled to have access to you ;)

• Haha

Linzloo

It's shows that when she's watching her idol LJC she's not taking in a word she's saying (even though we know begs sits there with her note pad and pink pen in hand studying hard) because her recent hauls have all included sensible grown up chats about buying key pieces that cost a bit more but never date, avoiding cheap fast fashion and buying classic pieces that last and wash well, I don't care about how a dress looks when you twirl in it or how cheap or cute it is, I just don't want it showing my knickers when I bend over or my boobs falling out of it in front of the in laws so I basically never buy anything this teen wannabe prances about in .
Everytime someone mentions LJC on this thread i immediately think of the Drayton Manor vlog😃
My cringe of seeing Rebecca staring at Lucy at the kids disco is off the scale.

• Haha
  • Wow

Olli1510

VIP Member
How has she got the front to tag the likes of women’s health mag when she is so unhealthy! I don’t think I’ve ever seen a feature in there supporting a diet of cake and chocolate for breakfast every day! Gemma Atkinson is the poster girl for body confidence for me- she’s honest, healthy and happy. Begs has more in common with Gemma Collins

• Haha

Chitterchat

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion: Instagram vs Reality's an excuse to flash a nip, if she bends over that play suit will rip.

• Haha
  • Heart

Poosh

VIP Member
Fuck me her life is like Groundhog Day! Continuous repeat of cheap tatty hauls, chickens, eggs, kids sleeping or in the bath and her stripping off down to her smalls.
No thanks 🛑 fuck off with your cheap shitty discoloured underwear you skank 🖕🏼

• Haha
Can we all take a moment to appreciate the new button at the top that takes us directly to her Stories? 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

I've lost my VIP status! Not my fault Bex is boring as shit lately. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Mummylife_247

Why post the Blake Lively video and then post pictures of your children in the bath? Why? What TF is wrong with these Instabeggars? 🤦‍♀️ She says they're her world. Well give them their privacy FFS.
I find it really strange how she is always posting about the boys "being her world" my kids are also my world as I think most people's are but I don't feel the need to post that on social media on a regular basis......their is something distinctly odd about her behaviour, she's just not right.