Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
Everything £5, and cant you tell!
The skirt made her look like a sack of potatoes.
The trousers were a really bad fit and looked like a baby had shit on her.
Black shirt too small and very old fashioned.
The white shirt had a little collar at the top. Well I never!!
The grey playsuit was way too small, made her look like a hooker and she definitely cannot get away with no bra!
The white dress was surely either a nightie or an underslip for another dress.
The pink dress was hideous, too small and made me think she should be sitting on top of a toilet roll in my Nans bathroom!
All in all, bloody awful! 😖😖😖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She looks very childlike on those throw back pictures. Stuff like that makes me feel uneasy when you think Steve is 10 years older than her.

• Wow

LauraC35

Chatty Member
She’s described that sack as ‘delicate’ 😂😂😂 One thing you’re not Rebecca is delicate nor is that bloody awful skirt!

• Haha

Mummyto4boys

Chatty Member
Shameful Rebecca, utterly shameful!! One other thing, she didn’t even manage to copy properly....... your not you’re!!!!! She is a disgrace 🤬

Clarity456

VIP Member
No way is it?! I didn’t delete it I’ll have a look now x

Ok where do I go to report channel mum😡
I don't know how appropriate this is but given that you get blocked everywhere else for raising genuine safety concerns about a child eating nuts and mini eggs it's worth a shot.... Siobhan fregard has a public insta... Try there maybe? 🤔

BTW you look so pretty in your insta pic! 😍 Yet here you are like all the rest of us supah jealous of supah cute greasy eggy beggy and stuff 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Bellaboo83

VIP Member
It really gives it away when Alfie looks back that he knows he is being filmed and wonders if they've walked far enough for her to have got the shot. Nothing is natural, nothing is authentic, their whole lives are lived solely for content ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 23

Unknown3

VIP Member
Aff links and sharing clothes she likes yet doesn't own...absolute disgrace Rebecca you are scum. Yet people fall for it and her, how the fuck they don't see through her i have no idea. I worry for the world, I really do. Making money off people for fuck all, no better than a thief roaming the streets.

Mum123

VIP Member
I just can’t get over her one tiny 2 seater for 4 of them!!! In her huge house, large living room and she gets one tiny sofa looking so out of place just in the middle of the room 😂 can’t get over it. I guess the boys have to sit on the stone floor then? Why hasn’t she got 2 sofas like normal people or a couple of chairs. She really is so u believably cheap!!

Mummyto4boys

Chatty Member
Rebecca lives in the Yorkshire Dales..... she loves her country remote life...... she loves walking in ‘her’ fields...... desperately wanted chickens for her rural lifestyle ....... wears a pink flouncy £5 dress....... is it just me or does this not add up!!!!!! 🤔😬🤣

• Haha

Mum24

Chatty Member
Fucking hate when she says happy Monday let's do this
What is she doing??
She acts like she's some fucking rammed off her feet mum who does not stop
What does she do all day?? Takes Alfie to school, except Steve even does that so???
So fucking annoying when normal parents really are rushed off their feet, especially the ones who are still working from home full time while homeschooling
Not sure your inspirational quotes will help them

Heretobenosey97

She is obsessed with wearing “some little sandals, a little straw hat and little straw bag” and running through some fields. Ffs🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Smum16

So it’s the start of the school holidays. Can’t wait to see what fun filled days she has planned for the boys!! Play dates, picnics, museum trips, visits to the zoo, play farm, cinema, adventure parks, playgrounds, seaside walks! Live just outside of the dales myself so looking forward to seeing some inspiration and ideas 😂 she can’t use the virus as an excuse as most places open for bookings and pre advance tickets now, also she’s earning £5k a month so surely she should have some good days our planned. Let’s do a Tattle vote of how many time’s those kids will leave the bloody house / garden in the first week and NO that doesn’t include Aldi/Tesco/B&M etc.

• Haha

Olli1510

VIP Member
I’d love to know how you dress up item 1- imagine tipping up at the pub in a spud sack and stilettos..I think my friends would disown me. It reminded me of those baby sleeping bags. The yellow trousers could be dressed up with mr tumbles waistcoat and spotty bag I guess..the nightie thing was horrendous- I would say she could’ve ironed it first but a) I don’t think she owns an iron and b) it probably would’ve melted!

• Haha

Calmasyoulike

FFS!!! Beggy will you please buy a better supporting bra. I’m sick seeing your boobs hanging about like spaniels ears. Oh and you’ve knees that could score a goal for England Begs but I know you wont mind me saying cause your so bodehhh confadant 🙄 I’m sick seeing her half dressed I swear I see her furburger more than my own.

Attachments

• Haha

Dandylion1

VIP Member
Am I the only one that gets excited over a second hand bargain? 🤣 I tell everyone if I’ve managed to get something really cheap 🤣🤣

• Heart

Hereforthegigs

Chatty Member
Honestly how needy and grabby is that,
The poor girl has died and she thought '' oh I like that caption I'll use that" I've never seen it anywhere else before so it's too much of a coincidence.