Rebecca Lamb #45 predictable - went for a bob, new haircut won't stop her being a slob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Na. Nope. No. Absolutely not.
I don't have the patience today for her bleeping aff links of things she DOESN'T OWN

Money tight this month Rebecca??
Well get a bleeping job like the rest of us have too
You should be bleeping embarrassed and ashamed to attempt to get money off of people in this way during a time when alot of people are struggling financially

She can absolutely get fucked now

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You are Rebecca......we smile, laugh, cringe and feel embarrassed for you.....not just today but everyday so thank you for the entertainment 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
She makes me smile every day, usually because of the pathetic content she posts and then thinks everyone is jealous of her lol. One of the most uneducated, clueless narcissts online, but it's worth a watch just for a laugh

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That taco bread thing sounds weird. Can't wait to see the video all about it, in which she won't credit where she found the recipe.

(Although now I've said this there's a chance she will, because I mUsT pRoVe TaTtLe WrOnG)

Reactions: 11
That taco bread thing sounds weird. Can't wait to see the video all about it, in which she won't credit where she found the recipe.

(Although now I've said this there's a chance she will, because I mUsT pRoVe TaTtLe WrOnG)

Not gonna lie, I googled it as we love all things Mexican in our house. Although I always add a shitload of green/red peppers, and sweetcorn to whatever I’m making. Plus salad etc

Guaranteed she won’t add any veg to it and the Mexican cheese will be cheddar cheese. Basic.

Reactions: 12
I don't care how she dresses or looks herself or how she does things, but what I do care about is the way she treats the kids, anytime they are posing for a pic you just know she's behind the camera making them pose a certain way, just like the boomerang/video on her stories making banana bread 🙄 it really looks like a forced smile for the camera when really they are uncomfortable.. also the tops/t-shirts for the older boy always look too short. Obviously too Small... And my major problem with her is the pictures she puts up while they are sleeping... That should not be allowed at all. duck knows what kind of freaks are looking at those pics. It's just plain and simple wrong!! How does she not see this?!? And why doesn't Steve put a stop to it?

Reactions: 19

Not gonna lie, I googled it as we love all things Mexican in our house. Although I always add a shitload of green/red peppers, and sweetcorn to whatever I’m making. Plus salad etc

Guaranteed she won’t add any veg to it and the Mexican cheese will be cheddar cheese. Basic.
You know thay wont look the same as the recipe. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t know what’s more sad, that either she’s manipulating them to hold hands when they are sleeping for a photograph or is it really that it’s so cold and uncomfortable in that bedroom the two little boys snuggle up in the one bed. She can say all she wants about those beds but there’s absolutely no way they are comfortable for her children to sleep in. I always remember my mum telling me to put a wee cardigan or something on my baby when he was down on the floor playing as it would be cooler. I was always sceptical like yeah right then remember being down on the floor playing with him and definitely felt it cooler. There’s no proper heating or double glazing in that house, how she still thinks it’s acceptable for them to not be in a proper bed I don’t know.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
If she wasn't a c*nt I would actually feel sorry for her 😂

So many other influencers have got long running partnerships with fashion and makeup brands such as LJC with topshop and basically every man and his dog including mum bloggers with Lounge underwear (which we all know beggy would jump at the chance for to get her cottage cheese arse out 😂🤦🏻‍♀️) and Pretty little thing.

As we know beggars absolutely "loves fashion" and is not the most natural mother 😂 so it must absolutely rile her that bar iconic London the majority of ads she gets are for kids related stuff such as this little craft box she's advertised today lol.

I've noticed she hasn't done a PLT haul in must be about 18 months now, when they lived at the old house she used to shop on there loads so I really wonder if she did a jet 2 gate and asked to work with them (seeing as they do with everyone else let's face it) and they told her to get bent 😂😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't care how she dresses or looks herself or how she does things, but what I do care about is the way she treats the kids, anytime they are posing for a pic you just know she's behind the camera making them pose a certain way, just like the boomerang/video on her stories making banana bread 🙄 it really looks like a forced smile for the camera when really they are uncomfortable.. also the tops/t-shirts for the older boy always look too short. Obviously too Small... And my major problem with her is the pictures she puts up while they are sleeping... That should not be allowed at all. duck knows what kind of freaks are looking at those pics. It's just plain and simple wrong!! How does she not see this?!? And why doesn't Steve put a stop to it?
Steve has also posted pics of the boys sleeping. They don't think like parents, they think like attention seeking children, any attention is better than none. It concerns me that the boys don't seem to have any sensible adults in their lives can't count grand parents as they have minimal contact, just dumb and dumber, who are more interested in their own luxuries

Soup and tiger bread for tea one night ??? Wtf ahahah that’s a lunch 🤦🏽‍♀️ I doubt she will even make the soup from scratch either! Surely she isn’t going to just heat up ready made soup as a dinner 😳 how lazy I can’t deal 😂

Reactions: 21
Every meal just carby stodgy crap as usual. She must feel like a potato. Why is she incapable of making a nice stir fry, or salad, or white wine chicken, or light rice dish. All the things people prefer in summer 🙄

Reactions: 16
Looks like a Pinterest recipe and basically puff pastry stuffed with taco filling. Is she wanting to look like the wee pastry boy from the adverts? Is that her goal?
im so glad you toldme this as I was imagining breadsticks chucked in Mince peppers and cheese...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If I was her I'd be having my tacos in lettuce wraps not bread, she will definitely need a new wedding dress now.

• Haha
If I was her I'd be having my tacos in lettuce wraps not bread, she will definitely need a new wedding dress now.
I thought the same soup and tiger BREAD..... PIZZA....taco BREADsticks carbs carb carbs none stop. I had salmon and tenderstem broccoli tonight and I'm not a size 10 like Beggy :ROFLMAO: Clearly I've gone wrong somewhere in life lol as I cant eat unlimited amounts of carbs and sugar and maintain size 10 like she can....what a failure I am!

• Haha
She’s an absolute joke thinking it’s ok for her boys to be sleeping on mattresses on the floor. What feckin planet is she on. Absolute moron!!!
I don’t know what’s more sad, that either she’s manipulating them to hold hands when they are sleeping for a photograph or is it really that it’s so cold and uncomfortable in that bedroom the two little boys snuggle up in the one bed. She can say all she wants about those beds but there’s absolutely no way they are comfortable for her children to sleep in. I always remember my mum telling me to put a wee cardigan or something on my baby when he was down on the floor playing as it would be cooler. I was always sceptical like yeah right then remember being down on the floor playing with him and definitely felt it cooler. There’s no proper heating or double glazing in that house, how she still thinks it’s acceptable for them to not be in a proper bed I don’t know.

Reactions: 8
I can assure you I'm not obsessed with you my love, nor am I putting my life on hold for you. I have 4 children, I take pride in my kids and care for them and make sure they have proper beds and don't feed them sugar ever single meal cos I care about their health.
I am also doing an access to midwifery course online while being a stay at home mum of 4, my husband works LONG hours 6 days a week so I can do this
And guess what, I don't even have to show a nipple or any cleavage for the life I lead!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I can assure you I'm not obsessed with you my love, nor am I putting my life on hold for you. I have 4 children, I take pride in my kids and care for them and make sure they have proper beds and don't feed them sugar ever single meal cos I care about their health.
I am also doing an access to midwifery course online while being a stay at home mum of 4, my husband works LONG hours 6 days a week so I can do this
And guess what, I don't even have to show a nipple or any cleavage for the life I lead!!

She just doesn’t get it does she?!

Most people on here are calling her out for her blatent lies, blocking of people who used to follow her and generally neglect of her children by making them sleep in the floor.

Hi 👋 Rebegga get that?!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.