Rebecca Lamb #43 greasy, grubby, house is the pits, no time to parent I’m flashing my tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but the size of those shoes on woody is unacceptable...
That is so bleeping dangerous with shoes that big on his feet walking around in rock pools... The girls a bleeping idiot

At least she filtered the dress so 8t actually looks white now....

Reactions: 15
Totally agree woodys shoes are far too big, she’s a disgrace, she couldn’t give a tit how he’s dressed it’s all about her. Once again she’s off posing in the bleeping fields trying to flog her tat with aff links. After seeing that dress on her there’s not a hope in hell I’d buy it. And why is she always using that tan filter? She’s all about body positivity, so why is she so obsessed with filtering herself tan?

Reactions: 16
FFS buy your kids shoes that fit! Does she not know how uncomfortable and dangerous this could be especially if he’s running around. She’s utterly clueless and this is because she’s so self absorbed. This idiot needs a reality check 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
She is trying to live an Instagram life rather than having a life that is instagrammable!!!!!!!!!! Does that make sense?!! It isn’t working..... she doesn’t have the class, sense, personality, drive, determination etc etc to make it work. It is a car crash!!!!!!
It makes perfect sense, she has nothing to offer, everything is so staged and unnatural.
When she said, 'you guys know I love baking and cooking and stuff' in the home bargains haul because she'd bought some angel delight, duck OFF!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This dress does not fit her 😫
Jesus H Christ! Only beggy dingle could take what looks to be gorgeous dress on that model and make it look like cheap tat! No way is she actually sending people to that link after what it looks like on her , she’s no bleeping shame that one. She looks a bloody state

• Heart
Reactions: 32
This dress does not fit her 😫
Agree. She’s about 3 sizes too big for it. It looks ridiculous on her; she just hasn’t got the figure to pull it off. Her boobs are too saggy to be going bra less and she’s carrying too much weight around her stomach/hips/thighs
She looks a state

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Came straight here for the sandals comments 😂 he will get a good 3 years wear out of those at least 🤦🏼‍♀️ I don't understand buying enormous clothes for your children, by the time they fit they will look worn out, just buy things that fit!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The size of Woody’s sandals is not acceptable, for god sake get your act sorted out you stupid chav. The dress looks like something you put on first thing in the morning before you get ready properly or something you would wear to do your housework when it’s a hot day 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Agree. She’s about 3 sizes too big for it. It looks ridiculous on her; she just hasn’t got the figure to pull it off. Her boobs are too saggy to be going bra less and she’s carrying too much weight around her stomach/hips/thighs
She looks a state
I actually can’t believe she’s went out in public wearing it. It’s halfway up her arse 😂 What a absolute state

The size of Woody’s sandals is not acceptable, for god sake get your act sorted out you stupid chav. The dress looks like something you put on first thing in the morning before you get ready properly or something you would wear to do your housework when it’s a hot day 🤦🏻‍♀️
It looks like something I’d clean my windows with never mind wear 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She's shrunk that in the wash surely...
I honestly wouldn't let me 7 Yr old out in something that short without some leggings or shorts on underneath let alone a 26 Yr old woman ffs
Shrunk and washed with darks...
I can't get over the shoes.. Is she just an idiot or does she actually not care?? She's not embarrassed by showing that to 50k people no? 🤔🤔
How about using the money from your crappy aff links to buy some shoes that fit for your son. Asda do some basic sandals for 6 quid. Grow the f up

FFS buy your kids shoes that fit! Does she not know how uncomfortable and dangerous this could be especially if he’s running around. She’s utterly clueless and this is because she’s so self absorbed. This idiot needs a reality check 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Those sandals must make his poor little legs ache trying to keep them on. She is a disgrace! So is Steve to allow his kids to wear things like that! 😡😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
She's shrunk that in the wash surely...
I honestly wouldn't let me 7 Yr old out in something that short without some leggings or shorts on underneath let alone a 26 Yr old woman ffs
Shrunk and washed with darks...
I can't get over the shoes.. Is she just an idiot or does she actually not care?? She's not embarrassed by showing that to 50k people no? 🤔🤔
How about using the money from your crappy aff links to buy some shoes that fit for your son. Asda do some basic sandals for 6 quid. Grow the f up
She doesn’t care. Simple as that.

Reactions: 10
978DE62A-0CCC-4C8C-A4D3-7EC95E1B926C.png

Just leaving this here because I ABSOLUTELY bleeping HATE the way she treats this baby. It’s not bleeping hard to get well fitting shoes. They should fit like a glove and when they grow out of them quickly that’s life. Don’t have children if you’re a tight fisted bleep with everyone but yourself. Gets me raging.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
View attachment 161945
Just leaving this here because I ABSOLUTELY bleeping HATE the way she treats this baby. It’s not bleeping hard to get well fitting shoes. They should fit like a glove and when they grow out of them quickly that’s life. Don’t have children if you’re a tight fisted bleep with everyone but yourself. Gets me raging.
I just don’t understand this. She ordered them from next. Surely if they don’t fit she would send them back and get a smaller size?!

Reactions: 21
The shoes being so big is awful. It's not just about the obvious danger of him tripping up, but he's going to be scrunching his little toes with every step to keep those flippers on his feet. It's so bad for his posture, gait, and developing bones. It's how long-term problems and pain can develop. Being a parent is about doing the best for your kids and she just doesn't even do the minimum, let alone the best.

To put it into context, leaving my own child aside as it goes without saying that I do all these things for him, I spend more time, energy, and money making sure my young horse has equipment that fits her well, and won't impede her development than Rebecca does on her children. 🤷‍♀️

I just don’t understand this. She ordered them from next. Surely if they don’t fit she would send them back and get a smaller size?!
Yep, got my son exactly the same pair in black for playing in the garden (not even for running around rocky embankments) they were too big so got a replacement like a normal competent parent, good lord it's not hard. She wont do anything that she wont get a gold star for! They are really cheap and light, only just acceptable for stuff like this when they actually fit well.

Reactions: 18
That requires common sense. Something the hobson pricks lack

Reactions: 11
Top tip Rebecca, buy a shoe measuring gauge from start rite/other online retailers so you don't have to guess Woody's shoe size! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.