Rebecca Lamb #43 greasy, grubby, house is the pits, no time to parent I’m flashing my tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is money honestly that tight that she's buying sandals 3 sizes too big.. talk about getting your moneys worth!! It just comes across as she doesn't care.

Reactions: 11
If Beggy and Ratboy have both taken Woody and the dogs out, why isn't one of them next to him while he's playing at the water edge. She's too busy vlogging, he's probably too busy having an orgasm over his stupid car. Woody is only 2 yrs old, wearing noticeably ill fitting shoes, could easily slip because of the rocks and stones would end up with a nasty head injury before his imbecile mother could grab him, not to mention the risk of drowning. Personally I dealt with a family who lost a 2 Yr old to drowning, it's horrific. I dispise people like Beggy and Ratboy, they don't deserve to have those boys, neither one of them cares enough to keep them safe, and neither of them feel anything about posting their crap parenting online.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
That bleeping dress is giving me anxiety with how creased and grubby it looks! I think it’s bothering me so much coz I have it in khaki from asos and love it but she’s even managed to bleeping ruin that now! 😬
That’s just like what Elle Darby had on yesterday with the same creases 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Havent been on her account for ages but I was just remembering when she thought covid-19 was a load of crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is woody wearing Alfie’s sandals 😂 they must be at least a size 8 or 9! She’s a dick letting him wear them in water with rocks!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The thing with the sandals as well is you are only ever going to get a few months wear out of them because of the weather so you don't need "growing room", though she seems to take the idea to the extreme you could understand it a little more for trainers or something that they could wear year round. She makes no sense!

Reactions: 11
She’s just a selfish dick there’s no getting away from it. She spends enough bloody money on making herself look like a cheap tart, why can’t she ever just spend decent money on those kids clothing, particularly woody. What’s wrong with investing in a decent, correct fitting pair of sandals to see him through the summer? Those sandals are more for pottering about the garden or the beach in, they aren’t appropriate footwear for walking on rocks especially when they’re miles too big! It’s the same when they go on holiday and she does a packing vlog. Any new clothes she gets them are 2 quid T-shirt’s from the supermarket. Now obviously we all buy bits from there now and again, and I’m not knocking it, but while she’s sitting there showing off all her new clothes for packing it’s a joke that her kids get the cheapest things going. How can she claim to be a mummy blogger and not be ashamed to let everyone see how little effort she puts into those kids.

Reactions: 21
She’s just a selfish dick there’s no getting away from it. She spends enough bloody money on making herself look like a cheap tart, why can’t she ever just spend decent money on those kids clothing, particularly woody. What’s wrong with investing in a decent, correct fitting pair of sandals to see him through the summer? Those sandals are more for pottering about the garden or the beach in, they aren’t appropriate footwear for walking on rocks especially when they’re miles too big! It’s the same when they go on holiday and she does a packing vlog. Any new clothes she gets them are 2 quid T-shirt’s from the supermarket. Now obviously we all buy bits from there now and again, and I’m not knocking it, but while she’s sitting there showing off all her new clothes for packing it’s a joke that her kids get the cheapest things going. How can she claim to be a mummy blogger and not be ashamed to let everyone see how little effort she puts into those kids.
she’s just an embarrassment! I always buy primark and Asda T-shirt’s for nursery and messing about in the garden when they get ruined with sun cream etc but wow, when we go away and for ‘best’ I always buy gorgeous new sets from next and Zara I love them. She just never buys them anything nice, nothing ever matches it’s all mismatched. I thought most people took pride in dressing their kids nice.

she’s just an embarrassment! I always buy primark and Asda T-shirt’s for nursery and messing about in the garden when they get ruined with sun cream etc but wow, when we go away and for ‘best’ I always buy gorgeous new sets from next and Zara I love them. She just never buys them anything nice, nothing ever matches it’s all mismatched. I thought most people took pride in dressing their kids nice.
Same here! I love picking up bits from Asda and primark as well. they aren’t something kids get a lot of wear out of, that’s why they’re cheap. But she is still putting the same cheap T-shirt’s from last year on them. I love Zara and they’re so affordable too, she just takes no pride at all in them, or herself.

Reactions: 9
Exactly this. Take some pride in your children. Even if money is a bit tight (which it can’t be when she’s buying herself hauls every week) shop the sales and stock up then!

Reactions: 9
Why does she have to
Copy people so much? Elle Darby yesterday and then this is her today!
They both look like they're wearing un-ironed pillow cases. Why? What's the appeal? I mean, I hate ironing, and I rarely do it, but I also don't wear my pillow cases as a dress, so it usually doesn't matter for me. If I were going to, I'd be sure to take the iron to them first.

• Haha
They both look like they're wearing un-ironed pillow cases. Why? What's the appeal? I mean, I hate ironing, and I rarely do it, but I also don't wear my pillow cases as a dress, so it usually doesn't matter for me. If I were going to, I'd be sure to take the iron to them first.
Yeah I know I’d be embarrassed going out like that

Reactions: 4
Shes the asda smart price of the influencer world...

WWtf is with the hair? Is she trying to look like ljc or Mrs hinch?? I just cant

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Shes the asda smart price of the influencer world...

WWtf is with the hair? Is she trying to look like ljc or Mrs hinch?? I just cant
I buy smart price I'm offended.... no I'm totally joking 🤣🤣🤣🤣
That dress in the pic of her outside really shows her size, so many dresses that would look good on her if she showered yet she wears that

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I buy smart price I'm offended.... no I'm totally joking 🤣🤣🤣🤣
That dress in the pic of her outside really shows her size, so many dresses that would look good on her if she showered yet she wears that
😂😂 So do I hun 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s not even the fact she buys the cheapest primary stuff for her kids (I do too, I’m skint and they grow fast!) it’s that she buys them cheap stuff and spends ridiculous amounts in herself!

I can’t remendr the last time I bought myself clothes....

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.