Rebecca Lamb #43 greasy, grubby, house is the pits, no time to parent I’m flashing my tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also who said she never took the dogs anywhere... Well they're going to the stream and taking the dogs today πŸ˜‚ Honestly πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Tattle.life, improving the lives of insta dogs and kids since 2019 πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 40
That bleeping dress is giving me anxiety with how creased and grubby it looks! I think it’s bothering me so much coz I have it in khaki from asos and love it but she’s even managed to bleeping ruin that now! 😬
She may not bend over in that ffs and she’s trying to copy LJC again with the hair up

Reactions: 16
Also who said she never took the dogs anywhere... Well they're going to the stream and taking the dogs today πŸ˜‚ Honestly πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
On the hottest day of the year so far....at least take them in the evening when it’s cooler πŸ™ˆ she can never get anything right can she?!

Reactions: 15
Think that was me! I only notice because a friend has does and walks them in her field but never anywhere else!

Reactions: 3
Yesterday I went to walk one of the Yorkshire 3 peaks, Ingleborough. I’d done the other 2 so wanted to tick the 3rd off. Completely understand she’s got 2 young boys and it wouldn’t be suitable for them, maybe it’s not everyone’s cup of tea, but surely Steve could watch the boys whilst she did something like that with friends? If I lived in the Dales I’d always be exploring, but she prefers taking videos of the same bastard fields daily.

Reactions: 9
I literally don't get this no bra concept when I dont wear a bra it doesn't make me feel realleh realleh sexeh in the slightest, it makes me feel exposed and like my boobs are tiny and drooping πŸ˜–

I honestly think she's too tight to spend money on anything that can't be seen and admired on social media (such as underwear or personal hygiene products) as it takes away from the money she has to spend on stuff like fillers and clothes that will get her compliments from her sheep.

Like her followers might say "uwwww a just love your outfit hun" but they can't know from the gram that she smells really clean so to her it's a waste of money πŸ₯΄

That's why she was still wearing greying nursing bras long after Woodeh finished breastfeeding and recently was using a flimsy primark bright orange bandeau bikini top as a strapless bra under a white off the shoulder dress πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜©πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Absolute scruff

• Heart
Reactions: 23
BAD131EC-BD7E-4CA3-8A34-11D14CCAF22B.png
What the actual duck is she wearing? Basically short enough to be a top, no bra -can clearly see nipple. She literally has zero dress sense or shame!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm gonna say it... is she pinching her nips for the gram?
I'm sweating my tits off, no way are they erect like that πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
Why is it now Alfie has gone back to school they’re going out for walks and doing much more interesting things. The poor lad was cooped up in the dungeon for 14 weeks until he went back to school 🀯

Reactions: 36
Is she picking Alfie up from school in that dress... I don't wanna be picky here but you gotta be a particular type of person to pull off a white dress like that... I am on eof the unlucky ones who cannot pull off wearing white.... Definitely cannot pull off a no bra look but it doesn't stop Rebecca so πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 10
That bleeping dress is giving me anxiety with how creased and grubby it looks! I think it’s bothering me so much coz I have it in khaki from asos and love it but she’s even managed to bleeping ruin that now! 😬
Looks more like a tshirt in my opinionπŸ˜‚ if she gave it a good iron it would look more like a dress

Reactions: 9
She is trying to live an Instagram life rather than having a life that is instagrammable!!!!!!!!!! Does that make sense?!! It isn’t working..... she doesn’t have the class, sense, personality, drive, determination etc etc to make it work. It is a car crash!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.