Rebecca Lamb #41 Homeschooling is a breeze, she left school with nothing more than 4 E’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think she looks good in this picture. Natural, relaxed, average size and shape, jeans and a jumper. Typical mum. No, she’s not dressed like a fashion influencer, but she is a mum vlogger. She doesn’t need to prance around in a bikini, Or flash her neeps every other day. If that’s what she wants to do she needs an only fans.
I totally agree with you! I think it’s a lovely natural photo of her for a change!

Reactions: 6
481BE357-B133-40FF-B1B2-006F880A35AF.jpeg

recipe for type two diabetes
some tit that involves yet more bleeping Oreos.

I’m excited. God love the NHS

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She's still doing this recipe thing then??
More sugar for the boys, just what they need Rebecca!

Anyway I'm just stood here making pie for dinner and I'm laughing to myself, the actual NERVE of this woman to claim we're bullies, trolls (even though she doesn't actually get messaged anything, by her own admission 😂) she has got the cheek to literally repeat word for word what I and many others commented on here yesterday.
Ahhh what would you do for content if you didn't have us rebs.

Reactions: 8
Ok Rebecca. As you come to Tattle for ideas and find it helpful to (copy what we've said) follow a script. I'll be your spin doctor. Buy the bed bases and say this...

"Hey guys happeh groundhog day! Hope you're all doing really really well with everything that's going on at the minute. I just wanted to quickly come on here and show you the bases we got for the boys beds. You can choose to order the beds with or without the bases... so at first we decided to leave the bases off and just air their mattresses daily instead which seemed easier for cleaning, like being able to hoover the carpet underneath etc but I've been doing a bit of research and realised that it's better for Alfie and Woody if they have adequate support for their growing bodies and it is actually a bit of a pain to be lifting their mattresses up every day to combat mould etc so we've put the bases on."

Youre welcome. Add a few 'cutes' 'supers' and 'and stuffs'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Ok Rebecca. As you come to Tattle for ideas and find it helpful to (copy what we've said) follow a script. I'll be your spin doctor. Buy the bed bases and say this...

"Hey guys happeh groundhog day! Hope you're all doing really really well with everything that's going on at the minute. I just wanted to quickly come on here and show you the bases we got for the boys beds. You can choose to order the beds with or without the bases... so at first we decided to leave the bases off and just air their mattresses daily instead which seemed easier for cleaning, like being able to hoover the carpet underneath etc but I've been doing a bit of research and realised that it's better for Alfie and Woody if they have adequate support for their growing bodies and it is actually a bit of a pain to be lifting their mattresses up every day to combat mould etc so we've put the bases on."

Youre welcome. Add a few 'cutes' 'supers' and 'and stuffs'
You forgot a bit “plus we never actually used to air them as I’m far too busy trying on sweat shop clothes off of eBay that are 2 sizes too small for me.. sniff”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s the only woman who can do an assumptions video and be a total witch throughout because she doesn’t like the questions 🙄

• Haha
If she’s earning a big wage most months, then what is she doing with it. Half a sofa and cheap clothes 😂

• Haha
No bleeping way did she just say- I speak for most mums with boys and we want a baby girl?!
Is she bleeping deluded. I'm a mum of 2 boys and all I ever wished for, before having them both, was for healthy and happy children!
She has seriously pissed me off with that comment. I only watched 30 seconds!

Edit* sorry for swearing, I generally try not to but she has really annoyed me with that! She doesn't deserve to have those boys 😔

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So filming your children sleeping and using them in any ads you get chance isn’t “sharing them practically that much anymore” 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
No bleeping way did she just say- I speak for most mums with boys and we want a baby girl?!
Is she bleeping deluded. I'm a mum of 2 boys and all I ever wished for, before having them both, was for healthy and happy children!
She has seriously pissed me off with that comment. I only watched 30 seconds!

Edit* sorry for swearing, I generally try not to but she has really annoyed me with that! She doesn't deserve to have those boys 😔
That’s such a crappy thing to say Rebecca you absolute moron!!! I had trouble conceiving so all I wanted after my 4th successful round of IVF was any gender as king as I went full term!!!! I’ve never known anyone to say that. Know what rebecca just duck off you absolute tool bag.

So let me get this right she doesn’t want to send Alfeh back to school in case he feels uncomfortable. So is that opposed to him being at home feeling uncomfortable watching you dance around in a bikini with a sarong for a veil then?!? Not that I think she should send him back but I just wanted to make the point that he must feel uncomfortable watching her do that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I'm 10 seconds in

She's placed herself in front of that bleeping shelf 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Admitting she earns 5k a month sometimes and was very shady about Steve’s job too 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.