Rebecca Lamb #41 Homeschooling is a breeze, she left school with nothing more than 4 E’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my christ. Firstly, we all know she's not giving woody those pouches. Secondly is she not embarrassed, he's nearly 3?? The beat way for you to get some fruit and veg into your sons diet is, you know, giving him fruit and veg? She will literally do anything for a paycheck.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know it's been said a million times here but what drives me mad is posting body pics and how its soo normal, when 9 times out of 10 photos are filtered to duck! Make your mind up is your body normal and amazing or something to photoshop and change??

Reactions: 11
She looks like an absolute woman in the grid post for the baby pouches, how have they signed that off? Her hair is a state and greasy and her clothes are a state. Literally what the duck, how is this even a job and she's getting paid for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Who ever it was that said about the towel on it's head, can I send you a bottle of echo falls you have made my night, I'm in actual pain from laughing. Husband thinks I have lost it 🤣🤣🤣👌

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ffs she CANNOT be serious feeding Woody from a pouch!? A pouch!?! I’m gob smacked! Not that she’s giving him them (cause she’s a bleeping idiot and I expected nothing less) but that she actually wants to rave about it like she’s actually bastard Mother Earth!

"So handeh when out and about" just like a real piece of fruit eh.
Just give him a real piece of fruit 🤷🏼‍♀️ Genius idea

She looks like an absolute woman in the grid post for the baby pouches, how have they signed that off? Her hair is a state and greasy and her clothes are a state. Literally what the duck, how is this even a job and she's getting paid for it.

She’s tried to match hers and woodys outfits 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Also, whilst we're at it, who the duck calls it a convenience segment!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg yes she's tried to match her and woody.. She even did his hair for the occasion.
I just can't get over the pure nerve of people like her.. How can you not feel guilty or embarrassed for so bkatentky USING your children for money, cos that's all you're doing Rebecca. Imagine the only time you give your kids anything remotely fruity or healthy is for an advert......

Who ever it was that said about the towel on it's head, can I send you a bottle of echo falls you have made my night, I'm in actual pain from laughing. Husband thinks I have lost it 🤣🤣🤣👌
Ooh yes please 😆😆😆🤪 I think it was worse in reality it turned out it was her tacky hooker sarong thingy!! 😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Cue the ‘Woody keeps saying baby, he wants a baby, he’s obsessed with saying baby since he saw a picture of baby manny’ posts. He doesn’t Rebecca but you do

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How sad that it takes an AD for her to give Woody 'fruit'.. she knows he loves fruit but said she doesnt buy it for him cause the rest of them dont eat it?! Wtf!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I love the cringe comments on her crappy ads too, her tellinh people ‘your kids would love them’ or ‘they are so fab for on the go’ becks love you don’t go anywhere apart from Aldi and to your office/beauty room/TikTok room/gym

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The way she comments on Emma mcveys posts and calls her babe like she’s her best friend 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I've often said I think she's pretty, but she's gone downhill RAPIDLY and that picture is absolutely minging....the worst ive ever seen of her! :sick::sick::sick:

Anyone seen LJC'S stories about weddings on insta? She said her and jordan would like to renew their vows somewhere tropical.

I hope to dear god we dont get a story "me and steve have been thinking about moving the wedding abroad because we just thought it'd be supah cute and stuff and a little hoiyday and stuff for everywun after everything thats going on at the minute and stuff SNIFFFFF"

How do weddings work? Would she have had to pay a deposit at that hotel she's booked in the dales?

• Haha
Next clothes for the boys on pay monthly!! Someone was right on here when they said she only get stuff on sites you can pay monthly on!
Which is fine 🙈 I’ve got a next account that I use once in a while to do a big clothes shop for my daughter

BUT she buys bleeping sandals and shorts! That’s it! If she’s going to use her next account at least go all out & buy them a decent amount of new clothing and shoes!! They need it! Poor things are always in mis matched and Ill-fitted clothing especially Woody 😢

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.