Rebecca Lamb #41 Homeschooling is a breeze, she left school with nothing more than 4 E’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 146466 Hmm and what are these design Features on your unit beggy??? Oh I see,just some fuckin massive sawn out holes...classy verrry classy need to position those Nasty knock off bags a little more aesthetically next time hun. 😆
Fun fact the very first video I ever watched of Beggys was a "whats in my bag"....She had a fake cream mulberry bag not even a good fake, one with the silver badge literally flung on, she probably got it from Tenerife....I messaged her asking what was the name of the bag as I "wanted to buy it but it wasn't on the website" and she responded to everyones comments bar mine 😂 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Fun fact the very first video I ever watched of Beggys was a "whats in my bag"....She had a fake cream mulberry bag not even a good fake, one with the silver badge literally flung on, she probably got it from Tenerife....I messaged her asking what was the name of the bag as I "wanted to buy it but it wasn't on the website" and she responded to everyones comments bar mine 😂 🤦‍♀️
How embarrassing.

I bought a Bayswater last year, difference is I work hard and earn a living not sponging off others by doing as many swipe up af links as I can. I never put it on display on social media as it's crass, the embarrassment on putting her fake bags and tit trainers on her painted unit with bleeping massive holes in the back is cringeworthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I like the comment of "it really goes with my colour scheme in here" you paint everything white Beggy, it's not really a scheme 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s getting slated on the Meldrum thread today too 🙈 someone commented to Rebecca lamb asking if she could get tattle shut down 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How embarrassing.

I bought a Bayswater last year, difference is I work hard and earn a living not sponging off others by doing as many swipe up af links as I can. I never put it on display on social media as it's crass, the embarrassment on putting her fake bags and tit trainers on her painted unit with bleeping massive holes in the back is cringeworthy.
In fairness I believe that Antigona's real...it was her "push present" we see Steve in a vlog giving it to her in a Harvey Nichols bag .... and the DKNY one she had in her very early insta pics but the fake marmonts have been included in Ebay haul videos....THE SHAME!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m getting a little bit bleeping fed up of seeing her rolls every week and it being shoved in my face that this is ‘NORMAL’ I don’t have a stomach like that, does that make me not normal? Get your head out of your arse you thick bint and you might realise the tit show that’s going on around us right now.

Reactions: 20
Next clothes for the boys on pay monthly!! Someone was right on here when they said she only get stuff on sites you can pay monthly on!

Reactions: 11
I’m getting a little bit bleeping fed up of seeing her rolls every week and it being shoved in my face that this is ‘NORMAL’ I don’t have a stomach like that, does that make me not normal? Get your head out of your arse you thick bint and you might realise the tit show that’s going on around us right now.
The only person she is trying to convince is herself because, in reality, she hates that she's put on weight and wants to make herself feel 'normal'. No-one else cares! She could have 7 tyres round her stomach, bingo wings down to her ankles or two heads for all I care - She would still be an absolute twit regardless of what she looks like!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
On her early insta pics she put photos of loads of designer/expensive things with #luckygirl or thanking Steve 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oi Lambo you freak!!! Just so you know putting this on Lee Meldrums comments won’t make you popular. In fact it makes you look ignorant and a fool and I for one will be complaining to channel mum about you!!!! FYI it’s not because of trolls she’s had to go it’s because she’s RACIST. Oh and your Jamaican TikTok I don’t find it funny your right it’s hot in Jamaica but I don’t need to hear you take the piss saying it!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Look how big woody’s sandals are! I’m sure I seen they said size 9 on the label (I know they were £9 but I’m sure the size said 9 to)

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Those sandals are garish. I don't know about anyone else but I always buy my kids neutral coloured sandals (navy, tan) so that they go with everything.

Those neon things would probably only go with an all black or an all white outfit as a pop of colour but she'll be pairing them with everything, those muted toned shorts for example.

😂 I know that was a long comment for a pair of sandals.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Total interior goals that beggy, a crappy damaged unit filled with knock off bags and a sweaty pair of trainers 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What is the point of posting pictures of the boys eating sausages and chips and heading it “Fish and chips”. Too tight to buy the poor kids a fish?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.