Rebecca Lamb #40 When Tattle says Jump, Rebecca says how high

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm assuming her uploading that story of Woody counting is for our benefit. Hi Reb 👋

Reactions: 8
Here we go. Hi Rebecca see you've been catching up this morning, I'd laugh if it wasn't so embarrassing.

Only posting those stories because it's been said here you've not mentioned it, oh look Tattlers saved your arse yet again.
You should be embarrassed

Reactions: 9
What a surprise, she blacked out an instagram square yesterday purely to follow a trend and not to learn and reflect on the true meaning of why she blacked out her instagram. Back to whittering on about "results" and what looks like her glow in the dark make up. No reflection at all on what she might have learned and read up on yesterday. Possibly because that would be absoloutely nothing.

Reactions: 11
Here we go. Hi Rebecca see you've been catching up this morning, I'd laugh if it wasn't so embarrassing.

Only posting those stories because it's been said here you've not mentioned it, oh look Tattlers saved your arse yet again.
You should be embarrassed
Absolutely laughable, came here to say the same, we called her out this morning on her lack of posts behind the blackout yesterday and Rebecca how high can I jump adds 2 stories. bleeping pathetic.

Reactions: 6
because she doesn’t know she probably thinks it’s best not to comment. But that was the point of the blackout ?! To take yourself off social media and educate yourself 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
That’s fair enough but why come back with 4 selfies of yourself and a workout before mentioning how poignant yesterday was 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s like it didn’t happen, like I said she just doesn’t get it Does she

Reactions: 8
Who called her moving the black square. Pretending it’s for the greater good but actually it just doesn’t ‘go’ does it Rebecca? Disgusting.

Reactions: 13
And the absolute disgrace has deleted the blackout square
UK Black Pride have asked people to delete them and post inspiring meaningful messages instead. Not sure how Rebecca’s one brain cell will cope with that but there’s always someone she can copy 😐

Reactions: 4
Why is her tongue so thin and pointy? It’s like a snakes
I’m so tempted to write something rude about tongues and butts and her being such a lick arse to other Instagrammers but I won’t 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And then trying to justify it. No Rebecca, you didn't spend yesterday educating yourself, you were asked to spend your day educating yourself and others via your platform, on the day, it did not fit with your theme. That's why you have deleted it. You pathetic excuse of a woman. You are absolutely vile!

Attachments

Reactions: 13
She has a bleeping cheek preaching about teaching our kids about racism when her stinking boyfriend clearly needs to be educated first. 2 fake fuckers the pair of them. Put your minging tongue away your cretin and go and be a parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
UK Black Pride have asked people to delete them and post inspiring meaningful messages instead. Not sure how Rebecca’s one brain cell will cope with that but there’s always someone she can copy 😐
She won't, she's posted to stories because she doesn't want anything 'messing' up her grid posts. She's deleted for that reason alone with the guise she's done it for a reason. Her story doesn't even sound like her, she's copied it from elsewhere.

They’ve not said people have to delete them, just to put #blackouttuesday rather than using the hashtag black lives matter. The black square post wasn’t to silence the protesting but to but a hold on personal posts and work to share about black lives matter, to spread the world and educate ourselves and others.
She did none of that yesterday, she didn’t educate herself and she didn’t educate her followers, therefore yes she should delete her square because it was absolutely pointless her having it there. She will have done nothing different yesterday! She just jumped on the trend.
Also could have predicted she’d delete it as it doesn’t fit her feed but she’s not just jumping on yet another bandwagon of influencers deleting their squares because they say they didn’t get it? What’s there to not bleeping get? You had all day to ‘get it’ and do right by sharing posts and stories but you just didn’t give a tit. She put the wrong hashtag and just editing it doesn’t make a difference. She’s an absolute joke and I would put money on her doing duck all about it other than posting as if she cares.

Reactions: 12
I do 100% believe that children develop at different ages and achieve milestones at different times compared to others but how can she honestly be proud of showing woody saying the numbers up to 10. She should be embarrassed that’s all he knows..although in another way it’s also about how much time and effort you put into your kids. I know we shouldn’t compare children’s abilities but my daughter is a month younger than woody, she can count to 20 in English, Spanish & Italian, and she literally holds a conversation like an actual child rather than an average toddler. I really feel for the boys with a mother like Rebecca.

• Haha
She has a bleeping cheek preaching about teaching our kids about racism when her stinking boyfriend clearly needs to be educated first. 2 fake fuckers the pair of them. Put your minging tongue away your cretin and go and be a parent.
What did Steve do?

They’ve not said people have to delete them, just to put #blackouttuesday rather than using the hashtag black lives matter. The black square post wasn’t to silence the protesting but to but a hold on personal posts and work to share about black lives matter, to spread the world and educate ourselves and others.
She did none of that yesterday, she didn’t educate herself and she didn’t educate her followers, therefore yes she should delete her square because it was absolutely pointless her having it there. She will have done nothing different yesterday! She just jumped on the trend.
Also could have predicted she’d delete it as it doesn’t fit her feed but she’s not just jumping on yet another bandwagon of influencers deleting their squares because they say they didn’t get it? What’s there to not bleeping get? You had all day to ‘get it’ and do right by sharing posts and stories but you just didn’t give a tit. She put the wrong hashtag and just editing it doesn’t make a difference. She’s an absolute joke and I would put money on her doing duck all about it other than posting as if she cares.
That was yesterday. Today they have asked people to delete them.

Reactions: 1
She spent yesterday practicing a chavvy tick toc.. twit.

go duck yourself reb !!

Reactions: 3
That’s it I’ve lost my tit with her... waiting to be blocked in 3.. 2.. 1..

She’s a bleeping stupid jumped up bleep!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.