Rebecca Lamb #40 When Tattle says Jump, Rebecca says how high

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And a bleeping post with her face plastered along over it. How can she call herself an influencer when she has not got a clue with what is going on around the world right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why does she think that working out for 10-15 minutes a couple of times a week and eating the tit she eats, that she will see any results. The only results you see beggy are from your magical slimming mirror and the editing tools you use!

• Haha
I don’t understand her logic to loosing weight work out in the morning then eat tit all day and drink 🙄 you have to do the other part and eat healthy you slob

Reactions: 9
Fuckssake. How much make up and filter does she have on?!

I still like the thread suggestion
“Hi Everywun. Got chickens coz Steve doesn’t like chickens”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I bet she almost wet herself with excitement now she can post again and surprise surprise it’s another look at me post 🤷🏻‍♀️
I really don't understand this make up look, no disrespect to Rebecca as I have seen many others do it. White around the eyes and literally orange everywhere else? Surely people don't think it's a good look? :S

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh look another collage of her stupid face. I've never known anyone so in love with themselves it makes me cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I really don't understand this make up look, no disrespect to Rebecca as I have seen many others do it. White around the eyes and literally orange everywhere else? Surely people don't think it's a good look? :S
Those photos are also filtered to duck don’t forget 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t understand her logic to loosing weight work out in the morning then eat tit all day and drink 🙄 you have to do the other part and eat healthy you slob
She is utterly deluded about her work out. It’s worrying that others might be influenced by this.
It’s simple math...calorie deficit. Eat less calories than you use. Those works will probably burn about 200 calorie, she consumes that by break time in biscuits!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bet she almost wet herself with excitement now she can post again and surprise surprise it’s another look at me post 🤷🏻‍♀️
Wonder how long she took to have her photoshoot yesterday, had the whole day to pick which 4 she wanted, re take if needed, filter the tit out of them and then think of the caption. Which is just her usual generic shite spouted out. She also posted the same one last week, minus she stook her tongue out instead of poking it out slightly 🙄 bleeping boring Rebecca. I love me, who do you love.

Imagine having to post stuff like that to get the validation you need to make yourself feel better. You're meant to get that from home Rebecca, seeing as you and Steve are so in love and cannot wait to get married 😉

• Heart
why is she sticking her tongue out looking like a right idiot. Is she 12?? Cringe! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s got some right cheek. Filtered to duck it’s nothing like her and she’s lapping up the compliments ‘you look amazing’ ‘aw thanks babe’ how can that make you feel good when it isn’t even you. What a sad existence 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How you can feel it’s appropriate to post selfies on Instagram with everything going on at the moment especially online I can’t understand ?! Them poor boys are gunna grow up so behind the times, in so many ways 😟

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She just doesn’t get it does she. She comes back onto social media with a workout and not 1 but 4 selfies. She’s not going to mention the blackout, what it means or the importance of it at all is she

Reactions: 12
She just doesn’t get it does she. She comes back onto social media with a workout and not 1 but 4 selfies. She’s not going to mention the blackout, what it means or the importance of it at all is she
because she doesn’t know she probably thinks it’s best not to comment. But that was the point of the blackout ?! To take yourself off social media and educate yourself 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.