Rebecca Lamb #4 Genuinely happeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s ok for children not to be dressed as smart as Lucy’s when on holidays. It’s ok for them to wear supermarket T-shirt’s and shorts. The important thing is that they are appropriately dressed and comfortable, whatever your style is, whether that’s shirts and chinos or a slogan T-shirt and board shorts.

The problem is that those kids haven’t been dressed appropriately. They’re in the same swimming suit everyday for the last week, even in the daytime when they’re not swimming. Woody is going out in rompers/pjs that don’t even look like they fit him properly and both of the kids look sunburnt. That’s the problem, not the style of the clothes or where they were bought.

100% spot on 🙌🏻👏🏻😍

Reactions: 8
Bit random, but with regards to the boys constantly wearing those wetsuits, I had those for my 2 eldest when we first went away, and once they'd been in the pool/sea and got wet, the kids were shivering and cold. Not sure if anyone's found the same or if my kids are just wusses? 🤣
Anyway, I get the idea behind them, but we ended up just going with normal swim swear and t shirts and a tit load of suncream.

The pushchair thing is ridiculous. I know some have defended it and in certain circumstances, I could get on board with the idea, but they have clearly just done it so they can sit him down and strap him in while they drink all inclusive cocktails and stare at their phones! Makes me mad, my kids were 3 months and just turned 2 when we last went on a holiday like this, eldest sat in the pushchair once in the whole week, there's no way Alfeh needs to be in it as much as he is, they are just LAZY parents wanting an easy life with two kids strapped up!
Have to agree I took a pushchair last year when my son was 3, only for long walks but he didn’t want to be in it so it barely got used. This year we didn’t bring one because we don’t use one at home for long walks anymore so holiday shouldn’t be any different. My son wouldn’t even want to be stuck in a pram tired or not,he’d rather walk about and explore

Reactions: 2
Another lovely supportive bikini top on today. Wouldn’t like to see her going around aqua land in that unless you want an eyeful of tit. All this money she spends on clothes and none of them actually fit

• Sick
  • Haha
I wonder if they’ve taken the pushchair to aqua land 😂

Wtf is this about? Literally no one cares

Last edited:
Her story about the old man.

Honestly she can't string a sentence together. I'd be so embarrassed if I watched my story back and is how I'd spoke. Shes literally thick as pig tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The pushchair is just weird.
Why isn't Alfie running round having fun on an evening. My kids would just sleep on me if at 3,4 5 years old they got tired while we are out at night no need for prams. Don't think theyd been seen dead in one at his age anyway.

We considered a pushchair for our holiday in April for our 6yo. However, we were doing lots of walking during the days and he has hypermobility and autism. We didn't actually get one in the end as he managed really well without it and if he got tired, we just carried him for a little while.

Reactions: 4
I mean don’t get me wrong, I’d rather put a tired/sleeping 5 year old in a buggy than carry them but he’s been in it most of the time. He was in it first thing in the morning on the vlog. She was explaining that they were heading out for a walk (via reversing sunbeds 🙄) and said to Alfie “you two are going to go in the buggy aren’t you”. I don’t get that. Seems ridiculous that he’d be in the buggy rather than walk with them.

Reactions: 10
Probably gonna get stick for this comment but...
Theres no bloody wonder Alfie struggles with his speach, hes treat like a bloody baby 9 times put of ten! Get him out of the bloody buggy, let him run around and enjoy his holiday! Stop babying him for crying out loud

• Heart
Reactions: 34
There’s noway she is washing those wet suits every night, and I yes I love to dress my boy up in cute outfits I love going shopping for him and piecing stuff together,
Rebecca is just obsessed with instagram and doesn’t care about anything else I used to really like following her too, the whole body image thing is getting very boring too, make ya mind up lass ru a gym freak or embracing the curves??

Oh yes and having them in that buggy all time is pathetic!! I do get taking a pram for the night time but being strapped in constantly wtf

I take a new bikini for every day... I wouldn't wear the same underwear twice, so I wouldn't wear the bikini two days in a row. Your sat in it all day long, it's hot, you'll sweat, suncream gets all over it, it's just too dirty in my opinion

When me, my son and his dad go away I always buy new clothes for my son before me and his dad. We went away last year for a week and I took at least 20+ outfits for him to wear during the day and evening when we went out. I can’t believe them two little boys are wearing the same clothes nearly every night. Ellie comes across as such a stuck up, self absorbed woman it’s unbelievable and Steve is just a creep. Ellie if your reading this maybe get off your phone and spend precious time with your beautiful boys before they have grown up.

Probably gonna get stick for this comment but...
Theres no bloody wonder Alfie struggles with his speach, hes treat like a bloody baby 9 times put of ten! Get him out of the bloody buggy, let him run around and enjoy his holiday! Stop babying him for crying out loud

He’s such a gorgeous little thing but she speaks to him like a baby- even mimics his imperfections which surely won’t help him to speak ‘correctly’

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.