Rebecca Lamb #4 Genuinely happeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had her hair in braids at the begining of the video then when they were in the pool running along the float she had it in a bun with a headband ... next minute it was in braids again 🧐🤔

Just had to comment this
.but why would you leave a 20month old baby and a 5 yr old child in the front room on their own in a foreign country. Considering they are in a ground floor room too.
I wouldn't be able to sleep knowing they weren't in eye shot. Why doesn't one of the parents sleep in the living room with one of the boys and 1 in the bedroom

Reactions: 16
I feel so sorry for Alfie having that picture out there on the Internet! That’s not nice or fun or even funny!

Why would you even share that? Fair enough, save it for those funny pictures in your private photo album at home in the bookcase, but don’t post a picture of your little kid grabbing his penis for every tom, dick and pervert to look at.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Not a fan of the thong bikinis but can't see any problem with the way the boys are dressed. Seems fine for a relaxed beach/pool holiday.

She had her hair in braids at the begining of the video then when they were in the pool running along the float she had it in a bun with a headband ... next minute it was in braids again 🧐🤔
When she goes to run along that float how different does she look to all her heavily edited photos 🙈
So bored of his constant sexual remarks. Save it for the bedroom for goodness sake. Why does she keep them in her videos? To prove what? How the hell is she branded as a family channel. Get this beaver off my screen
He’s actually vile, makes me feel sick. Poor Stevie’s balls must be drying up. I bet he can’t wait to get home to his dark cold dungeon with his sex kitten (Elleh) on demand. :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Has anyone reported the picture or vlog? She’s really riled my tonight. My eldest son is 6 and I’d never dream of putting pics on Instagram of him holding his crotch. He doesn’t like me taking pics of him unless it’s on his terms and I respect that. She goes on and on about how she’s only young etc etc but she still has a responsibility to those boys. Imagine what Alfie’s headteacher and the school mums will think if they see the stuff she’s sharing - her thong bikinis, barely there Bikini tops, getting waxed... it’s beyond embarrassing!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Not a fan of the thong bikinis but can't see any problem with the way the boys are dressed. Seems fine for a relaxed beach/pool holiday.
It’s not so much that there’s a ‘problem’with the way they’re dressed. It just seems that Rebecca didn’t pay much notice to their holiday wardrobe compared to her own.

She had a new outfit packed for every night. Multiple bikini/swimwear options. She’s also been out in Tenerife, shopping for more new clothes for herself.

Meanwhile, her packing video for the boys was a mess. She didn’t plan outfits for them. Just chucked a load of mismatched prints and colours into the suitcase. We’ve seen the kids wear the same T-shirts three days running, wearing the same swimsuit for the entire holiday. Woody constantly out and about in pyjamas.

It’s just highlighting that she doesn’t take much pride in dressing the children in the same way she does herself.

Reactions: 10
Just had to comment this
.but why would you leave a 20month old baby and a 5 yr old child in the front room on their own in a foreign country. Considering they are in a ground floor room too.
I wouldn't be able to sleep knowing they weren't in eye shot. Why doesn't one of the parents sleep in the living room with one of the boys and 1 in the bedroom

Because her and Steve have sex every night! Which she has previously stated in a video.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Because her and Steve have sex every night! Which she has previously stated in a video.
Wow she just has no shame does she. I’m surprised she hasn’t actually done a video on their sex life! Maybe that’s next 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Just had to comment this
Me and my husband did this when we went away we didn’t let him sleep alone in bedroom

Iv defended her outfit choices for the boys a few days ago but have to agree with what everyone is saying now. They look so scruffy! I’m sorry but as a mum isnt part of the enjoyment dressing the kids up in things they wouldn’t usually wear but you do because you’re on holiday! Both boys are abit burnt too 😓

Reactions: 6
Iv defended her outfit choices for the boys a few days ago but have to agree with what everyone is saying now. They look so scruffy! I’m sorry but as a mum isnt part of the enjoyment dressing the kids up in things they wouldn’t usually wear but you do because you’re on holiday! Both boys are abit burnt too 😓

Exactly! We’ve recently been away and I had more fun and was more excited about packing my little boys case than my own! She makes sure her hair and makeups all done and she’s got her lovely new play suit or dress on meanwhile little Woody is wandering around in a baby romper that hangs off his shoulders 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Exactly! We’ve recently been away and I had more fun and was more excited about packing my little boys case than my own! She makes sure her hair and makeups all done and she’s got her lovely new play suit or dress on meanwhile little Woody is wandering around in a baby romper that hangs off his shoulders 🤷🏻‍♀️
I have to agree! Bringing ONE swim outfit for Alfie aswell is ridiculous. And I thought 7 for a two week holiday wasn’t enough 🤣 managed sort herself wit lots of swimwear if you can even call string that

Reactions: 6
When my eldest was a baby and we had our first family holiday I repacked the case (the 3 of us shared a large case) so I could fit all her new summer clothes in. I forgot to put my husbands boxer shorts back in 🙈🤣 first thing he had to do when we arrived was find somewhere that sold men’s underwear!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@Meringue22 I’m actually laughing 😂🤣 it’s true though, once you have your own children you get so much more enjoyment from doing things for them than you ever would for yourself. I’m not dissing Rebecca as a mother at all but I do feel that she’s completely lost and has absolutely no idea who she is.

@Mumgoss Im with you 😂😅🙌🏻 We took 2 swimming outfits, for a four day UK break... we only went swimming twice 🤷🏻‍♀️😂🤣 couldn’t help myself!

Reactions: 3
@Meringue22 I’m actually laughing 😂🤣 it’s true though, once you have your own children you get so much more enjoyment from doing things for them than you ever would for yourself. I’m not dissing Rebecca as a mother at all but I do feel that she’s completely lost and has absolutely no idea who she is.

@Mumgoss Im with you 😂😅🙌🏻 We took 2 swimming outfits, for a four day UK break... we only went swimming twice 🤷🏻‍♀️😂🤣 couldn’t help myself!
I was so excited about buying her stuff that I didn’t care about him or me 🤣 I’m the same now I have 2 more girls. They always want new clothes when we go away. It’s not cheap but it makes me happy

Just watched the vlog.

1. Steve is a creep
2. They all look sunburnt
3. How she can only take one swimming costume for the boys I don't know?

It's all about her as usual

Reactions: 7
We’re off on a caravan holiday next week and I’ve bought new stuff for my son for the evenings so we can dress him up a bit for the disco. I always like him looking nice on holiday (and at home too!) x

Why does Steve feel the need to bring up their sex life 😳🤢!!!! I actually feel sick every time he insinuates anything sexual. They really do come across as the ‘typical brits abroad’ just by their behaviour, having to chug the free alcohol down their necks before going to eat out on an evening! Also you could tell Rebecca was sucking in when showing what bikini she was wearing. Just be yourself🤷🏼‍♀️ I’ve got to say she came across hungover at the beginning of the vlog, she kept yawning and her eyes looked glazed, then the big breakfast😂 the boys look like they’re having a nice time. If they are going to aqualand like she said then I would have thought that would be a more interesting vlog. I have to admit it was very boring, sitting round the pool, going to the beach... that’s about it! Only 410 likes on the vlog as well.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.