Rebecca Lamb #4 Genuinely happeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For comparison.

We live on the seafront, we’re 400 feet across from the beach.

It’s hot here today, the beach is busy. I would never in a million years walk over there (and it takes under 2 minutes) in my bikini

Reactions: 9
For comparison.

We live on the seafront, we’re 400 feet across from the beach.

It’s hot here today, the beach is busy. I would never in a million years walk over there (and it takes under 2 minutes) in my bikini
When we went to Cornwall last month I noticed one pricey restaurant had a sign asking people not to wear ‘beach attire’ and to dress appropriately. I would never ever rock up in beach wear. I hate seeing people walk around the village in their bikini too. It just seems wrong!

Reactions: 8
For me it's not even so much the fact she's walking round or posting pics in a bikini. (Although the one walking through the street holding the boys hand was a bit much!) Its the fact she doesn't even look nice. There awful miss matched, discolourd, scruffy bikinis. With awful flat shoes. And absolutely poor editing.
If I had her figure I'd probably want to show it off too. But with a nice bikini on, maybe with a nice little cover up and some nice wedges. Nice pose, nice background and nice little edit!
Probably not nice to say but she is actually quite scruffy sometimes and most of her pictures are scruffy.
Also if I had that beautiful view out of my window I'd be posting pictures of a pretty vase of flowers on the windowsill. Or a nice baked cake or pie with in the country kitchen. Or pics of the boys having fun doing things or days out. Every pic is of her half naked posing and just awful. She could have such an amazing feed. Such a shame!

Reactions: 28
It doesn’t scream “class” when she’s strolling down the road in her bikini does it? And Steve, the typical sunburnt Brit tourist with his top off 🤮

I currently live in a hot holiday destination. It’s 35 degrees+ for months and months at a time. There is no way in hell I would walk down the road in swimwear.

And the boys being in the same swimwear the entire holiday is beyond disgusting. The unhygienic swimming pool water would be making them stink by now! You wouldn’t wear the same underwear for a week at a time!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Completely agree with you all about the scruffy bikinis and looking like typical burnt British tourists.

You know, the type you see on banged up abroad!
All they seem to have done is shop, go to the hotel pool, walk the same bit of street?

Those manky bikinis and horrible plastic Birkenstocks need burning asap!

Sidenote, who under 40 even wears Birkenstocks?! They might be so comfeh for holideh, but they look ridiculous with everything she wears. Havianas would have been a better choice imo!

Reactions: 12
Completely agree with you all about the scruffy bikinis and looking like typical burnt British tourists.

All they seem to have done is shop, go to the hotel pool, walk the same bit of street?

Sidenote, who under 40 even wears Birkenstocks?! They might be so comfeh for holideh, but they look ridiculous with everything she wears. Havianas would have been a better choice imo!
I’m 29 and love my plastic Birkenstock’s 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ahhh sorry 🤣 no offence to you meant, I'm sure you rock them!
But to be fair I wouldn’t wear them in the evening with a playsuit 🤢 they are strictly park, school runs when it’s hot and when I’m heavily pregnant 😂 (I have fussy feet and even havaianas give me blisters 😭)

Reactions: 3
I used to like her stuff but then she started to get a bit cocky and it pissed me off. Not to mention her repeating herself over and over again because she can't just say something once so she repeats herself in the same sentence so that she says it more than once...
I don't think there's much wrong with her figure, she just looks like your typical woman whos had 2 kids, however, she doesn't dress for her shape and in turn, she isnt highlighting her best bits. The cheap tit that doesn't fit is getting cringeworthy now.

Reactions: 13
I’m pretty sure she won’t be allowed to eat in their hotel restaurant in just a bikini. Most hotels have a dress code. She just wants the attention but people are no doubt laughing at her.

Reactions: 5
But to be fair I wouldn’t wear them in the evening with a playsuit 🤢 they are strictly park, school runs when it’s hot and when I’m heavily pregnant 😂 (I have fussy feet and even havaianas give me blisters 😭)
Aww no way? I love my havianas, had them 10 years, been all over the world with me and still going strong, never had a blister!
I can forgive you for your reasons for Birkenstocks though 🤣

Yeah, why didn't she take any nicer dressy sandals for evening? I'm sure on the packing video it was just the 2 pairs of Birkenstocks she was taking?!

Aww no way? I love my havianas, had them 10 years, been all over the world with me and still going strong, never had a blister!

Yeah, why didn't she take any nicer dressy sandals for evening? I'm sure on the packing video it was just the 2 pairs of Birkenstocks she was taking?!
I just mowed the lawn wearing my havianas and I’ve got a blister on my big toe 🤣 won’t be doing that again!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

I couldn’t bring myself to watch her packing video but surely she must have bought really really cute sandals for the evening? 😩😂

• Haha
I couldn’t bring myself to watch her packing video but surely she must have bought really really cute sandals for the evening? 😩😂
I don't know if I can pain myself to watch it again to check 🤣
I just mowed the lawn wearing my havianas and I’ve got a blister on my big toe 🤣 won’t be doing that again!
Oh no! Famous last words 🤣 maybe its just my feet are that wrecked anyway that I don't notice then?! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I still love them. I'm sure they didn't mean to betray you!

**Edit, I've taken one for the tattle team and checked the packing video, she packed 4 pairs!!! 3 pairs of Birkenstocks/knock off Birkenstocks and a pair of really high wedges that "she probably won't wear very much if at all"
She also said she's packed 10 outfits for night! I can't see where though, she doesn't seem to have taken much tbh!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I don't know if I can pain myself to watch it again to check 🤣

Oh no! Famous last words 🤣 maybe its just my feet are that wrecked anyway that I don't notice then?! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I still love them. I'm sure they didn't mean to betray you!
I love mine. I’ve had them years. My love affair with them hasn’t ended don’t worry 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I know they are in a foreign country/tourist resort/somewhere where it’s very hot ... but I personally think that away from the pool/beach/water park/hotel grounds you shouldn’t be walking around in just a bikini. Surely the etiquette is that when you’re in a public place you should cover yourself up. It’s just decent isn’t it?

Wouldn’t you throw a kaftan over yourself?

If you watch her stories and vlog all the other people in the background are appropriately dressed. Nobody but Rebecca is going for a walk along the street in their swimwear.
Maybe I’m a terrible snob but to me it is just common /uncouth to walk around the street in swimwear. Totally inappropriate no matter how beautiful or otherwise your body is, and that goes for men as well as women.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Heyyy I’m 25 and love my birks haha but not the cheap naff ones like hers. I get the nice patterned ones just for school runs etc 😂 then have havianas for holiday and nice sandals for hols xx

Reactions: 5
She’s only asking about the kids club to see if people would judge her for putting them in one! We all know your dying to bec’s! Steve wants a s*ag 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.