Rebecca Lamb #4 Genuinely happeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest photo could be captioned as:
“I’m so happeh that it’s am on holiyay an I’m so happeh that it’s sunneh. It’s realeh sunneh an it’s warm when the sun is on yer face”.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen that story Steve has shared of Alfie naming the chicken 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Jesus Christ the people who run that page must be even thicker than Reb and Steve! The spelling!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has anyone seen that story Steve has shared of Alfie naming the chicken 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Jesus Christ the people who run that page must be even thicker than Reb and Steve! The spelling!!!!

Alphie 😂🤣😂😂🤣😂

Appalling! How utterly troubled you gotta be to not be able to spell Alfie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Have they only taken 1 pair of sandals each for the kids? 😳

No other foot wear for them?

Reactions: 2
Good god that ‘ready for our night’ story. I nearly choked on my brew. Have you ever seen someone gaze into their phone lovingly knowing it was themselves staring back? Pouting and basically drooling over herself :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
The latest photo on her grid looks like Joey on friends when he’s doing smell the fart acting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Good god that ‘ready for our night’ story. I nearly choked on my brew. Have you ever seen someone gaze into their phone lovingly knowing it was themselves staring back? Pouting and basically drooling over herself :sick:
If she were a chocolate bar she’d eat herself 🙄

Reactions: 2
I don’t even want to comment on the story of her walking because it’ll be return of the ‘body shamers’ but let’s say that gym shark photo is way far from the truth

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The people behind her watching her flim herself walking must be having a right laugh 😂

And also,those kids stuck in that pram again? they both should be walking but it seems they get strapped into that pram before heading out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine being on holiday and seeing her parading down the street filming herself, what an absolute bellend 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Generally think them poor kids have been strapped to that pram the entire holiday!! My little boy is the same age as woody and I have him out and about walking at any opportunity and he loves it! We’re going Tenerife in January I’ll take a buggy with us for when he’s tired at the night etc but apart from that I’ll be wanting him to walk with us enjoying be out and about.

Reactions: 4
We see about 60 seconds of an instagram story out of a 24 hour day so we dont really know if hes in the pram all day.
I think she would be laughing her head off if she reads this and that's all we had to talk about!

If you are reading this rebecca can you please just sort yourself out with regards to your content because I dont know whether I'm coming or going. One minute she's uploading nice classy pics. Then the next looking cheap and scruffy and just embarrassing. That one with her stood in the pool with a slush? Caption... when your 5 year old makes you laugh. WHY???? I cant cope!
And like someone pointed out with the dairy free eggs then the Cadburys?
It's just things like that I cant cope with!
She is starting to come across desperate and embarrassing now. She is going to start losing followers

Generally think them poor kids have been strapped to that pram the entire holiday!! My little boy is the same age as woody and I have him out and about walking at any opportunity and he loves it! We’re going Tenerife in January I’ll take a buggy with us for when he’s tired at the night etc but apart from that I’ll be wanting him to walk with us enjoying be out and about.
Exactly I can’t understand why woody isn’t allowed down to walk and explore! It’s ridiculous. And it’s all just to make their lives easier. They’d have been as well leaving the boys at home 😡

Reactions: 10
She just looks so cheap and scruffy, parading down the same path they’ve walked the entire holiday, one minute ‘ohh I’ve lost so much weight and toned up’ the next ‘love your body and your rolls like I do’ cringey!!

Reactions: 8
I know they are in a foreign country/tourist resort/somewhere where it’s very hot ... but I personally think that away from the pool/beach/water park/hotel grounds you shouldn’t be walking around in just a bikini. Surely the etiquette is that when you’re in a public place you should cover yourself up. It’s just decent isn’t it?

Wouldn’t you throw a kaftan over yourself?

If you watch her stories and vlog all the other people in the background are appropriately dressed. Nobody but Rebecca is going for a walk along the street in their swimwear.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I know they are in a foreign country/tourist resort/somewhere where it’s very hot ... but I personally think that away from the pool/beach/water park/hotel grounds you shouldn’t be walking around in just a bikini. Surely the etiquette is that when you’re in a public place you should cover yourself up. It’s just decent isn’t it?

Wouldn’t you throw a kaftan over yourself?

If you watch her stories and vlog all the other people in the background are appropriately dressed. Nobody but Rebecca is going for a walk along the street in their swimwear.
She would have a shock if she was on holiday in Dubai doing that. Even in nicer hotels men must wear a shirt/T-shirt covering their shoulders for breakfast/lunch and dinner

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.