Rebecca Lamb #4 Genuinely happeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow her editing is so shocking. She’s given Alfeh a big grey patch down the side of his face and a little spoldge on her own. Isn’t this her job? I score a 2 for her performance review, ‘Improvement Needed’ 🤣

Poor Woodeh’s arms 😞
I noticed the patch on Alfie’s face, at first I thought it was a temp tattoo 🤣 but noticed it wasn’t on the 2nd photo

Has anyone commented on the kids sunburnt arms? Absolute disgrace!!! No excuse at all!!
They probably aren’t even burnt, she’s probs using a tit filter and is making them look red 😩😂😂

Reactions: 2
I noticed the patch on Alfie’s face, at first I thought it was a temp tattoo 🤣 but noticed it wasn’t on the 2nd photo

They probably aren’t even burnt, she’s probs using a tit filter and is making them look red 😩😂😂
Probs.... tomorrow there will be lots and lots of footage of her applying bottles of suncream on them. Hi Rebecca I see you reading this 🤣👋🏻👀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ffs has anyone watched Steve's story this morning? It looks like she's squeezed into some more tiny short 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 3
If Alfie is going to be living in that swim suit youd altleast of expected her to take more than one!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
2 sausage Steve has 3 sausages!!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why? Child can only wear one at a time 🙄 I’m sure she’s washing it out at night she did pack travel wash when doing the pack with me video...

I can understand people commenting on her vlogs and videos etc but what’s with the comments on the kids? Don’t think there’s any need. God forbid the kids don’t have new swimming clothes every day or new t-shirts on 🙄 you do know there’s come kids in the world that don’t eat for days or have clean drinking water? Maybe go comment on that? Might be more useful....
Because it’s a TRASH thread? And not somewhere we post about world problems? Why don’t you post about this on the World News thread if you’re so concerned?

Reactions: 4
Because it’s a TRASH thread? And not somewhere we post about world problems? Why don’t you post about this on the World News thread if you’re so concerned?
Also, no one is slating the kids!! They are mearly pointing out ways that Rebecca is all about herself. For example, allowing her kids to get sun burnt while she sits and watches Instagram and tattle to delete negative comments.... Example 2. Rebecca has a new bikini to wear every day, while Alfie is in the same one day in, day out.... Neither example is being mean to Alfie, both are pointing out Rebecca is all about Rebecca and her insta image. (Queenie I had to quote you, because I can't find the original comment you quoted)

Reactions: 11
Steve having an English breakfast “it’s no English fry up but it’s a good effort”.

🙄🙄🙄

You just know the type of tourists they are. Spend all their time looking for English food, drink, bars, eating fry ups, complaining it’s not as good as at home. Guts and arse hanging out, all a bit sunburnt. Steve’s probably got a union flag towel.

Can they not go a week without sausage and beans? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Quoting Rebeccas latest post "everything I do, I do it for you"
Please tell me how getting your flaps waxed on the Internet, is for the benifit of your kids? Genuinely interested here Rebecca 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Also, no one is slating the kids!! They are mearly pointing out ways that Rebecca is all about herself. For example, allowing her kids to get sun burnt while she sits and watches Instagram and tattle to delete negative comments.... Example 2. Rebecca has a new bikini to wear every day, while Alfie is in the same one day in, day out.... Neither example is being mean to Alfie, both are pointing out Rebecca is all about Rebecca and her insta image. (Queenie I had to quote you, because I can't find the original comment you quoted)
Can I point out that if their children have sunburn that’s awful on the wee mites, but they do have two parents with them. It’s as much his responsibility to look after their children’s health as hers. Same with the clothing situation; feels like I’ve stepped into the 1950s for a minute.

Reactions: 7
Quoting Rebeccas latest post "everything I do, I do it for you"
Please tell me how getting your flaps waxed on the Internet, is for the benifit of your kids? Genuinely interested here Rebecca 🤔
That’s what I thought too 😂

They’ll be so proud of everything their parents did for them when they grow up and look back on it all 🙈

Going through the photo albums like...
“And this is the 150th time Mummy posed for a hoyiday photo with her arse hanging out of a thong bikineh so she could make some moneh for you. Such a precious time”.

Can I point out that if their children have sunburn that’s awful on the wee mites, but they do have two parents with them. It’s as much his responsibility to look after their children’s health as hers. Same with the clothing situation; feels like I’ve stepped into the 1950s for a minute.
Completely agree it’s on both parents.
I think because it’s her channel and she’s the one posting everything people tend to focus on critising her but absolutely both parents are responsible for the kids.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes, they absolutely do have 2 parents, however Steve has already proved himself to not have much to do with the children. Their house is very much in the 1950s. So unfortunately the children are left to Rebecca to deal with. It's not how things work in my house, but it is in theirs.
Also I am referencing Rebecca as this thread is about her, and not steve

Yes, they absolutely do have 2 parents, however Steve has already proved himself to not have much to do with the children. Their house is very much in the 1950s. So unfortunately the children are left to Rebecca to deal with. It's not how things work in my house, but it is in theirs.
Also I am referencing Rebecca as this thread is about her, and not steve
In that case he’s one giant asshole and so is she for enabling it.

I think he’s talked about enough on these threads to warrant them being joint, titles notwithstanding. Only my opinion though.

Reactions: 1
Cannot stand the fact she dresses the boys in exactly the same clothes every time.

Cannot stand the fact she dresses the boys in exactly the same clothes every time.
Never in a million years should you dress your 5 year old in the same clothes as a not even 2 year old!! She spent a fortune on tat from eBay yet clearly buys no nice clothes for the children. Don’t get me wrong £1.50 T-shirt’s from supermarkets aren’t perfectly fine for nursery/pre-school/getting mucky at home but you can buy some really nice cheap shirts/chinos etc from these places too! I love to dress my children up on a evening on holiday, she claims she has all this money but clearly doesn’t spend it on the children’s attire!

My child wouldn’t be seen dead in the same top as her sister!

Reactions: 8
In that case he’s one giant asshole and so is she for enabling it.

I think he’s talked about enough on these threads to warrant them being joint, titles notwithstanding. Only my opinion though.
He is talked about alot yes. I totally get your point however, in that case you can say this about any point we make. Onetwothreemore above has commented that Rebecca shouldn't be dressing the boys matching. Why is she not saying her and Steve should both do this? People generalise things to Rebecca as it's Rebeccas channel.

He is talked about alot yes. I totally get your point however, in that case you can say this about any point we make. Onetwothreemore above has commented that Rebecca shouldn't be dressing the boys matching. Why is she not saying her and Steve should both do this? People generalise things to Rebecca as it's Rebeccas channel.
People generalise because children and the accompanying mental load is still seen as women’s work and the default position. We’re not going to agree on this I’m afraid.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.