Rebecca Lamb #4 Genuinely happeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had to unfollow her 👋🏼
I’m not body shaming her, or jealous but I can’t stand seeing every inch of her body and her thinking that’s it’s ok.

Yes she’s young, she’s very attractive but not all 25 year old mums on a family platform do this! It’s too much.

Also the boys on today’s photo look quite sun burnt to me- little woody has red arms. I’d be devastated if my children got a hint of redness.

In my opinion, It seems they have been too busy filming a day in the life vlog (holiday edition!!) to make sure their children are protected in the sun.

I can’t cope with people blowing smoke up her clearly visible arse any longer😂
The little one looked really red 😔

What in Gods name are those bleeping monstrosities???😂🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Probably 😂

Also why put it in this thread is mumgoss 2ss 😯
If you read further up this thread, there are already talks that yellow card is 2ss hence why Iv put it in this thread. That ok now?

Just the funny posts and the banter preluded me to the fact I think it’s her 💁🏻‍♀️ BTW I am a mm fan

• Sick
Reactions: 2
If you read further up this thread, there are already talks that yellow card is 2ss hence why Iv put it in this thread. That ok now?

Just the funny posts and the banter preluded me to the fact I think it’s her 💁🏻‍♀️ BTW I am a mm fan
Yellow is Doris, and had an all day argument with an account claiming to be 2ss. I'm sure yellow would argue with herself on the same post for 24 hrs for no reason.

Yellow is not MM. I've seen her and can assure you she isn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yellow is Doris, and had an all day argument with an account claiming to be 2ss. I'm sure yellow would argue with herself on the same post for 24 hrs for no reason.

Yellow is not MM. I've seen her and can assure you she isn't.
Aw Thanks I feel reassured 🥰 seen yellow?

MM is an Instagram account who isn’t allowed to be spoken about on tattle, I don’t know why it’s been brought up on this thread about her being yellowcard aka Doris, also I haven’t seen anyone ever talk about MM on this thread before 🤔

Reactions: 3
MM is car crash central and not good enough for tattle

She’s as common as muck. Much better we stick to the proper insta mum car crashes

Reactions: 3
Also Mumgoss said they are a MM fan 🤢

And no one has said yellowcard/Doris is Steve either 🤦🏼‍♀️

MM is an Instagram account who isn’t allowed to be spoken about on tattle, I don’t know why it’s been brought up on this thread about her being yellowcard aka Doris, also I haven’t seen anyone ever talk about MM on this thread before 🤔
Why isn’t MM allowed to be spoken about?

She’s had her day anyway, nobody bothers with her anymore....she has to create arguments out of nothing as nobody seems to engage with her nowadays

I originally think it was because there was a thread about her and people became really nasty and started contacting her family via facebook etc. She is such a bleep that people get so heated over her and it goes too far 🤣 but now I think admin don’t want to give her the satisfaction of being spoken about (mainly on the cleaning Instagram thread) because she thrives off being meantioned and is obsessed with tattle 😂
I wondered why it said "not to be mentioned" for her on the names list

I originally think it was because there was a thread about her and people became really nasty and started contacting her family via facebook etc. She is such a bleep that people get so heated over her and it goes too far 🤣 but now I think admin don’t want to give her the satisfaction of being spoken about (mainly on the cleaning Instagram thread) because she thrives off being meantioned and is obsessed with tattle 😂
I feel like I should know who it is 😂🙈

*I remember who it is now 👍🏻

Where do I find the ‘not to be mentioned’ list so I can figure out who this MM is? I feel so left out😩😂😂

• Haha
Phones been put away today to enjoy holiday with the boys? But Rebecca doesn’t read here so just a coincidence 🙈 I’m pleased for the boys, hope she really did put the phone and camera away and just spent the day enjoying their happy little faces. I hope Steve fell asleep in the sun and looks like a burnt sausage.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.