Rebecca Lamb #4 Genuinely happeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she's not posting quite as much now maybe taking on board all people have said lol

Reactions: 9
Since when did body confidence mean getting your arse out on Instagram?

You can be perfectly body confident and still wear a full bikini bottoms in family photos with your kids.

To think otherwise is bizarre.

Reactions: 20
She’s washed her hair.

I take it the hair plaits she got in her hair by the luvleh lady on the beach didn’t last when she was swimming with the boys in the pool with the plaits she got in her hair by the lovleh lady at the beach for swimming with the boys?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well I have to say after all those ‘look at me in my bikini I’ve so much confindence’ pics
It’s niice to see a nice family shot!

But after all them posts about look at me in braids ‘taken them out they weren’t for me’ hahah 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone get the feeling that she is watching this thread. We’ve mentioned her not looking happy, her braids etc and she’s just done a post mentioning all of that.. plus she has filmed a day in a life video on HOLIDAY!!!!!! Them poor boys must just see her head stuck in a phone or camera all day

Reactions: 5
#rebs
Well I have to say after all those ‘look at me in my bikini I’ve so much confindence’ pics
It’s niice to see a nice family shot!

But after all them posts about look at me in braids ‘taken them out they weren’t for me’ hahah 🙈
I bet Steve didn't like them and so she took them out

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think it’s so sad that she can’t just enjoy her holiday without social media. All of us take photos so why can’t she just do that and put together a story at the end of the holiday and actually enjoy some quality time with those boys?!

Reactions: 1
Since when did body confidence mean getting your arse out on Instagram?

You can be perfectly body confident and still wear a full bikini bottoms in family photos with your kids.

To think otherwise is bizarre.
Made me think of many modest fashion/hijab wearing vloggers who are body confident. There are some that show plus size modest fashion too.
Body confident does not mean a ‘tiny’ body or a need to constantly show your body off. I find it a bit like being wealthy,if you constantly bang on about your one Gucci belt...then you are probably not comfortable with regard to money. (If that makes sense)

Reactions: 9
Made me think of many modest fashion/hijab wearing vloggers who are body confident. There are some that show plus size modest fashion too.
Body confident does not mean a ‘tiny’ body or a need to constantly show your body off. I find it a bit like being wealthy,if you constantly bang on about your one Gucci belt...then you are probably not comfortable with regard to money. (If that makes sense)
Agree! It’s like the wealthiest people in the room are usually the least flashy.

I’ve had to unfollow her 👋🏼
I’m not body shaming her, or jealous but I can’t stand seeing every inch of her body and her thinking that’s it’s ok.

Yes she’s young, she’s very attractive but not all 25 year old mums on a family platform do this! It’s too much.

Also the boys on today’s photo look quite sun burnt to me- little woody has red arms. I’d be devastated if my children got a hint of redness.

In my opinion, It seems they have been too busy filming a day in the life vlog (holiday edition!!) to make sure their children are protected in the sun.

I can’t cope with people blowing smoke up her clearly visible arse any longer😂

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m not body shaming her, or jealous but I can’t stand seeing every inch of her body and her thinking that’s it’s ok.

Yes she’s young, she’s very attractive but not all 25 year old mums on a family platform do this! It’s too much.

Also the boys on today’s photo look quite sun burnt to me- little woody has red arms. I’d be devastated if my children got a hint of redness.

In my opinion, It seems they have been too busy filming a day in the life vlog (holiday edition!!) to make sure their children are protected in the sun.

If you swipe across on the latest post you can clearly see Woodys sunburned arms 😩 poor mite Rebecca should be ashamed.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6

Oh I hadn’t swiped across, poor Woody.
I’d also be devastated if my son got sunburnt. That’s awful!

Reactions: 2
Wow her editing is so shocking. She’s given Alfeh a big grey patch down the side of his face and a little spoldge on her own. Isn’t this her job? I score a 2 for her performance review, ‘Improvement Needed’ 🤣

Poor Woodeh’s arms 😞

Yes, both their wee forearms look sunburnt and Alfie’s cheeks 😞 poor wee things. I’d be distraught if I let my kids get sunburnt.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Has anyone commented on the kids sunburnt arms? Absolute disgrace!!! No excuse at all!!

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.