Rebecca Lamb #4 Genuinely happeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People generalise because children and the accompanying mental load is still seen as women’s work and the default position. We’re not going to agree on this I’m afraid.
I have never said anything to do with looking after children is womens work. 🙄 You seem to be looking for an issue here where there really isn't one.

Reactions: 1
I have never said anything to do with looking after children is womens work. 🙄 You seem to be looking for an issue here where there really isn't one.
When the eye rolls come out, the time for measured debate has passed. Have a blessed day.

Reactions: 1
When the eye rolls come out, the time for measured debate has passed. Have a blessed day.
There is no measured debate, as I have never said anything of the sort that you are insinuating.
Please tell me where, I have said rebecca is solely, responsible for the children in my opinion? I agreed it is both parents job. I also pointed out where other people only use Rebecca's name, but you are not "quoting" them to tell them they are being sexist. However, in Rebecca's life it does seem to be mainly her job as Steve dossent seem to do anything. This is not me saying this is right. This is a fact of their life.
You seem to have serious issues with me on this subject, even though it is something I have never said. So yes, the eye roll will come out. 🙄

Last edited:
These threads can be very 1950s with the mums getting all the criticism. However in this case they do seem to behave like a 1950s couple. Rebecca appears to do the vast majority of the work at home and looking after the kids. It’s safe to assume she has dressed the boys.

Steve seems to be like a neanderthal man who does little at home, goes out on the beer, and expects shags on demand every night.

She seems to ask permission to go to primark and they all have to go. What’s all that about?

I don’t envy her. I think it’s really sad for a 25(?) year old to be living such a life.

Reactions: 8
Is it just me or does it seem like thay are on the most boring holiday ever, I know it's nice to relax by a pool but your in a different country why not hire a car and get about for a day and see the sights take in some of the culture and show the boys different things instead of being a typical brit abroad!

Reactions: 12
Elleh thinks she is a travel vlogger but they are typical Brits abroad.
The boys do seem to be enjoying being out of the dungeon though :)

Reactions: 8
These threads can be very 1950s with the mums getting all the criticism. However in this case they do seem to behave like a 1950s couple. Rebecca appears to do the vast majority of the work at home and looking after the kids. It’s safe to assume she has dressed the boys.

Steve seems to be like a neanderthal man who does little at home, goes out on the beer, and expects shags on demand every night.

She seems to ask permission to go to primark and they all have to go. What’s all that about?

I don’t envy her. I think it’s really sad for a 25(?) year old to be living such a life.
Yep I agree! Why the heck do they all need to go shopping I couldn’t think of anything worse than take kids especially to primark

Reactions: 3
Do you think once they go back home they will look to sell that property I think once your out of it and your smiling again etc I think when they go back it might be even worse than before.

Ill just leave this here
View attachment 16814
Ironically she actually looks better covered up.

Do you think once they go back home they will look to sell that property I think once your out of it and your smiling again etc I think when they go back it might be even worse than before.
I can’t see them selling it! She’s living the dream in the dungeon up in the gorgeous dales with all the birds n bunnies and sheep!

I don’t think they’ll live in it forever.
Not unless they have a spare £100k to do it out.
It’ll get to her eventually.

I don’t think they’ll live in it forever.
Not unless they have a spare £100k to do it out.
It’ll get to her eventually.
When they first moved in she couldn’t stop crying, I know a move is stressful but she went on and on about it being amazing and perfect but bit by bit it all went wrong, no amount of paint could make up for that “view” I’d rather drive 30 mins every weekend to spend some time in the sales rather than be cold and miserable inside my house.

They should just cut their losses and leave, if she did it in the right way and was honest this thread wouldn’t exist

Reactions: 4
Is it just me or does it seem like thay are on the most boring holiday ever, I know it's nice to relax by a pool but your in a different country why not hire a car and get about for a day and see the sights take in some of the culture and show the boys different things instead of being a typical brit abroad!
My husband had his first ‘lads’ holiday to Tenerife. He said it was like a hot / sunny Blackpool. Perhaps explains the £1000 for all inclusive 10 nights for 4 of them 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
My husband had his first ‘lads’ holiday to Tenerife. He said it was like a hot / sunny Blackpool. Perhaps explains the £1000 for all inclusive 10 nights for 4 of them 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think they are staying in Playa de Las Americas? It’s not nice there. Los Cristianos isn’t any better. It’s a stereotypical holiday destination for teens who just left school and want a cheap holiday. As are a lot of Spanish destinations that have been taken over by Little Englanders.

However we stayed in a different area and it was so quiet and lovely. We hired a car and took DS up to the volcano, he LOVED it. There are lovely parts of the island if you get out and explore.

I guess they just want to drink the tit out of their all inclusive beer around the pool. I presume that’s why they have a pushchair for Alfie, I’ve seen parents do that abroad. Just take the pushchair out with them and let the kids sleep in it while they drink. Better than leaving them in a hotel room alone at night I suppose......

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.