Rebecca Lamb #4 Genuinely happeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watch some of Lucy Jessica Carter videos...and she was recently on holiday with her kids.

The difference in the two of them is amazing. Lucy seemed to be dressed appropriately, was having fun with her boys. Yes she vlogged and did Instagram, but it just wasn't annoying.

They are both very similar, 2 young boys, both in their 20's, but so so different with their approach to the world of "influencers"

Reactions: 14
Ooh. Juicy catch up.

Where to start?....

First and foremost she will be registered at companies house therefore she is a business. Yes? Ok so here is where the problem is from a consumer perspective.

As viewers and contributors to her page we are her consumers. Which in turn earns her income due to her following size and engagement model etc etc. When you recieve bad service you complain. If you're not happy you escalate. What is happening here is that any questions or notes if dissatisfaction are deleted. You have no right of reply she is then portraying herself as a victim. I would be interested to the opinion of the parent of a child who is actually being cyber bullied thinks of this.

My understanding is that companies that are successful do lots of research etc before releasing a product and if that is not well recieved they often it, if its faulty they replace it recall it.

My advice to you Rebecca is to listen to your consumers. All of of them. That young lady is how you build a successful brand. Not by producing content that is nothing short of degrading. You are a mother albeit a young one. Have some respect for yourself, your children and your family.
Agree with this!
Not sure if is registered at companies house. I don’t think she’s even registered as a sole trader because she’s never once banged about a tax return

Reactions: 2
Agree with this!
Not sure if is registered at companies house. I don’t think she’s even registered as a sole trader because she’s never once banged about a tax return
Someone needs to tell the tax man. You would think she is with the cost of her new home. How many people with 2 kids and 1 income can afford a property of that value?

If I were on a family holiday with my kids and I seen someone prancing about in a thong I’d be pretty livid. Fair enough if she wants her own kids to see her arse, but to assume other people’s kids should see it too🙄

Reactions: 6
I haven’t seen her wear one of the ‘outfits’ she packed yet either. Maybe they weren’t revealing enough once she tried them on.

If I were there at the same hotel with my kids I’d have to say can you cover up please. Her arse is hanging out. She banged on about the little cover ups she had to go over bikinis that she was packing and we’ve not seen them yet because she wants to show off every bit of skin she can. It’s disgusting 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Someone needs to tell the tax man. You would think she is with the cost of her new home. How many people with 2 kids and 1 income can afford a property of that value?
I can’t find her on companies house but as far as I know I don’t think there is a way to search for a sole trader?

Uk bloggers unveiled posted this on their insta story .... View attachment 16414
Prior to seeing her story about Rebecca, I had been following @documentingthedrews but have lost total respect for her too now. She's obviously just jumped on the 'body-positivity' bandwagon rather than taking a second to find out the truth behind "the haters". So pathetic.

Her thong picture makes me feel really uncomfortable. I'm a mum, same age as her and wearing a thong on holiday wouldn't even enter my mind and I'm smaller than her. I'm all for body confidence, my body has changed massively since giving birth and I really struggle to like it. That being said, I certainly wouldn't be looking at her for body positivity. I really don't like the whole less clothes/more confidence thing she portrays. I don't think that's the right message to make to people. Like someone said earlier, beauty comes within. I think our generations children are in for a rough ride growing up with social media pressures etc We owe it to our children to teach them to be confident in other ways. Teach them to be kind, caring, respectful etc. Not prancing around Infront of them in thongs and next to nothing, vajay eating clothes in public. I feel like having boys, it's even more important to not do that. I personally think it's not a very respectful outlook to give women for when they are older. Body confidence is how you portray yourself, the big picture, being you in day to day life. Not what's under your clothes.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Another two negative comments deleted within 0.2 seconds. Her phone is clearly glued to her hand. Great holiday she’s having being on her phone constantly!!!!!
1E51D03C-71CE-4E9F-AE8D-E2C16C0A0F14.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Perhaps if she does file a tax return, she can claim against a percentage of the holiday as she is "working"

I just don't understand thong bikinis...I'm officially old😂🤣 why have ur arse hanging out? No-one regardless of size looks good, just looks like your arse is hungry

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do thay not bother trying local restaurants or sampling the different cuisine? Fly out to a foreign country but eat Chinese and a burger you can stay at home and eat that! God thay are so dull. 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Makes me laugh how she hashtags #fashionblogger and has fashion in her bio when she prances about in a thong hoisted up her arse crack paired with granny sandals

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So that poor girl said she has a nice figure but dislikes the bikini bottoms and Rebecca’s ass lickers are attacking her saying she’s jealous? Literally baffled...

How patronising is 2SS. She’s not your little kitten Steve. Nasty.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.