Rebecca Lamb #4 Genuinely happeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s dressing like she’s in Ibiza on a girls holiday, not in a family hotel! And no Elle I’m not jealous hun I have morals and you wouldn’t catch me parading about in my thong in a family resort. How can that be comfy whilst playing with the boys in the pool?!
Probably wouldn’t be comfy if she was playing with kids in pool but seen as though she’s just sat on her sun lounger with her phone in her hand scrolling through and deleting comments it’s probably fine 🙄

Reactions: 10
Bloody hell get a sarong on girl this is meant to be a family channel!

Reactions: 7
I’ve just watched the travel with us vlog ... it’s so basic when you compare it to Katie Ellison’s travel vlogs. There was absolutely no need for her to take time out of her holiday to upload it. There’s nothing special about it and could’ve easily been included at the start of a full holiday vlog 🤦🏼‍♀️ I just don’t get it.

Reactions: 8
A thong bikini at a family resort on holiday with her two kids?! So inappropriate

Reactions: 5
I’ve just watched the travel with us vlog ... it’s so basic when you compare it to Katie Ellison’s travel vlogs. There was absolutely no need for her to take time out of her holiday to upload it. There’s nothing special about it and could’ve easily been included at the start of a full holiday vlog 🤦🏼‍♀️ I just don’t get it.
Montage of the outside of the car window on the way to the airport.

“We’re going on honny hay hoyiday”

More moving car window scenes set to music.

“Hi we’re in the airport now”

“Montage of the back of people’s heads from her aeroplane seat, Woody asleep, some clouds out of the window”

“Hi we’re in Tenerife now”

Tour of their basic hotel room. Bed, wardrobe, shower.

“Hope you’ve enjoyed this travel vlog”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Totally unnecessary comment.
Women should not be calling other women ‘dirty little sluts’ for their choice of bikini. You don’t have to like her, but calling a woman that is shameful.
This is MY opinion. Please don’t tell me what I can or cannot say. 🙄

Reactions: 1
This is MY opinion. Please don’t tell me what I can or cannot say. 🙄
And MY opinion is that it’s going too far.
Just because it’s your opinion doesn’t mean I can’t disagree with it.
We can dislike ‘influencers’ without being abusive.

Reactions: 9
You can understand her having her phone out to take pictures of the boys/her&steve to keeps as memories. But all she cares about is uploading pictures of herself half naked and being drowned in compliments by the sheep that follow her. Oh and deleting the ones that sound even the tiniest bit negative or basically just the ones that don’t praise her and her flabby ass

And MY opinion is that it’s going too far.
Just because it’s your opinion doesn’t mean I can’t disagree with it.
We can dislike ‘influencers’ without being abusive.
Abusive? Don’t make me laugh! IMO she looks like a slut parading around a family hotel half naked.
You can dislike my comment all you like, that’s your prerogative. I dislike many comments too. But do you know what I do? I ignore them & move on! Admin are here to remove inappropriate comments, it’s not up to us to police other people’s comments! 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I have to say I agree.... it’s a slutty look. There’s no middle grounds with her though, it’s either that or the country milkmaid look!

• Haha
A lot of the comments from her followers are back handed compliments though ‘I don’t know how you have the confidence but you do you girl’ etc. Also one made me lol it says ‘that’s the best kind of holiday- cheap and cheerful’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
sorry to derail your thread, I’m normally on the cleaning Instagrammers one!

I had a Ineed2dothis keep commenting on a post of mine on Instagram. Very patronising and kept telling me, “I’m a man, you’re bitter, you’re just jealous” but all written with grammatical errors. He was full of rage about tattle, I asked him about what he was referring to, then he dropped in the name Rebeca in a bikini before swiftly deleting it.
if you raised a valid point, he’d tell you that you were “biting” whilst ignoring the thing you’d actually said, before writing some bs about make your own happiness.
Myself and another tattle account hadn’t heard of a Rebecca on tattle, we searched and found this thread. we suggested he was Steve, he says he’s not but that was only after he carried on for a bit more.
This account has also sent troll direct messages out to other tattle users Instagram accounts

TLDR/
Have you had Steve on here defending Rebecca? Or any other men coming on to defend her?

Thanks

Reactions: 7

I had a Ineed2dothis keep commenting on a post of mine on Instagram. Very patronising and kept telling me, “I’m a man, you’re bitter, you’re just jealous” but all written with grammatical errors. He was full of rage about tattle, I asked him about what he was referring to, then he dropped in the name Rebeca in a bikini before swiftly deleting it.
if you raised a valid point, he’d tell you that you were “biting” whilst ignoring the thing you’d actually said, before writing some bs about make your own happiness.
Myself and another tattle account hadn’t heard of a Rebecca on tattle, we searched and found this thread. we suggested he was Steve, he says he’s not but that was only after he carried on for a bit more.
This account has also sent troll direct messages out to other tattle users Instagram accounts
View attachment 16489
TLDR/
Have you had Steve on here defending Rebecca? Or any other men coming on to defend her?

Thanks
Don’t think anyone has defended her.
Haha that’s 100% Steve on a fake Instagram. He’s no better.

View attachment 16489
TLDR/

Thanks

This is defo 2 sausage Steve, must really be enjoying their holiday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

View attachment 16489
TLDR/

Thanks
Just had a read ‘babe’. Urgh. You’re far too intelligent for him ‘hun’ 🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just want to leave this here for you Rebecca... happy people don’t need to shout about how happy they are 🧐

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.