Rebecca Lamb #4 Genuinely happeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies if this has been done before.
(Sung to the tune of "shotgun")

I'm off, see you haters, tattle piss-takers,
Gotta hit the road, with Steve the toad.
Ebay haul, suitcases packed,
Steve has my fanny waxed,
I could make a vlog of this!

Time flies by when you're not eating clean,
Look at my abs and you'll see what I mean,
There's a bikini shot that I'm dreaming of,
If you want it, on instagram it will be.

I'll be showing my bum, walking around with my son,
Look at me everyone, everyone.
I'll be showing my bum, don't care if you're with your son,
Look at me everyone, everyone.

YOU LITTLE LEDGED 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
MM??? Cleaning??? Not to be mentioned???

Did anyone else read the last two pages and think you were on another thread?

Bloody hell I was confused! (Still am to be fair :ROFLMAO:)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There’s a list at the beginning of cleaning instagrammers #13 that she’s mentioned on as ‘not to be mentioned’

Can we get back to Elleh now??

Reactions: 3
How many times does she have to bang on about her body. She can’t write a post without mentioning it in some way

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I love ma bodeh. I love ma wobbleh bits.

Except you don't, though, you realleh, realleh don't.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Strange that there was no cellulite in the thong picture, and everyone knows cellulite doesn’t come and go like ‘bloating’ wonder what her excuse for that will be.

Reactions: 17
It’s funny how she says she was unsure whether to post that picture because it shows the parts of her body she hates the most... when she is constantly showing that part of her body.

Reactions: 17
First holiday vlog is going on tonight... WHOOOSSS EXCITEEEDDDD?????
Hold up sis
Didn’t you do a day in the life holiday vlog on day 1? Also how have you had any time to edit a video when your on holiday? Also WHY are you so excited to share your holiday video with viewers over just turning off your phone and being with your family?
ALSO ..I’ll stop there actually

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s funny how she says she was unsure whether to post that picture because it shows the parts of her body she hates the most... when she is constantly showing that part of her body.
My thoughts precisely. The thong pic was a lot more revealing than this pic and she didn’t mention any reservations about posting that pic🙄

And another thing, tagging clothes is one thing,but tagging the bleeping brand of sunscreen you’re wearing? Really? this tit gets right on my tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone remember the last holiday when they got refused entry to a restaurant (the towie guys one) because of the state of them 😂 made me laugh, how someone can see the type they are from a mile off

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.