Rebecca Lamb #4 Genuinely happeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if it’s already been said but has anyone noticed that she only really post photos on her story of her and Alfie? And if she does post pics of/with woody she doesn’t write anything on like she does Alfie?

Reactions: 2
Not sure if it’s already been said but has anyone noticed that she only really post photos on her story of her and Alfie? And if she does post pics of/with woody she doesn’t write anything on like she does Alfie?
Yeah it’s always “I love him” “his little face” etc gushing over Alfie. I haven’t noticed many comments like that about Woody. But thats probably just accidental. Sure she loves them equally

Reactions: 1
Yeah it’s always “I love him” “his little face” etc gushing over Alfie. I haven’t noticed many comments like that about Woody. But thats probably just accidental. Sure she loves them equally
Yeah of course! I was just wondering if there was a reason x

Probably because Alfie can work the camera better and do ‘funnier’ things whereas Woody she only really bothers if he’s asleep. I’m sure she loves them equally as above but think more so that Woody is in that awkward stage not being a baby but not old enough to puppet as well 😬

Reactions: 3
if anyone knew where she lived youd be able to see the pictures of the house under the sold house prices on rightmove xx

the old house sold for £342k 🖐
You used to be able to see it online, pictures of the house she bought and the address etc, it was posted in here and then it disappeared offline.

Reactions: 1
What in the holy hell is she wearing in the shorts pic? It looks like a denim diaper cover.

• Haha
Alfie and woody had those tshirts on 2 nights in a row now.. my kids would be minging if I had to do that on holiday!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Alfie and woody had those tshirts on 2 nights in a row now.. my kids would be minging if I had to do that on holiday!
I know same!! When someone commented on her taking too much for them I thought really?! I have to take an outfit for each day and each night there’s no chance I’d be able to hope to get a couple of wears out of something & I still take a couple outfits extra you never know what’s going to happen 🤣🤣

Tbf they’ve prob been in their swim stuff all day, so the T-shirt’s were probably only worn for one evening x

Reactions: 4
And also why the holiday vlogs whilst on holiday? Why not film videos prior to go out when you’re on holiday vlog the holiday if you really want to but have a week off from editing and uploading and constantly scanning comments to delete. Have a week off and enjoy time with your family!! It’s not fair on them kids can’t even enjoy a holiday without a camera in their face all day every day.

Reactions: 12
Tbf they’ve prob been in their swim stuff all day, so the T-shirt’s were probably only worn for one evening x
I have a clean tshirt for my children for every evening but each to their own!

I know same!! When someone commented on her taking too much for them I thought really?! I have to take an outfit for each day and each night there’s no chance I’d be able to hope to get a couple of wears out of something & I still take a couple outfits extra you never know what’s going to happen 🤣🤣
I’m exactly the same, my kids get filthy so quickly🤣 that’s what kids do though!

I think (just a theory) that she will be vlogging the holiday and editing, posting etc whilst she is out there in a bid to impress jet2holidays for future freebies.

Reactions: 5
We travel all the time with our kids as we currently live overseas in a “holiday destination”, and I always pack an outfit for every day and every night. After a day at the beach/pool/waterpark we all shower/bath before going for dinner, so why would you then want to put on clothes that aren’t fresh?

I think (just a theory) that she will be vlogging the holiday and editing, posting etc whilst she is out there in a bid to impress jet2holidays for future freebies.
Totally agree, she is desperately trying to pin herself as a travel vlogger to blag some free holidays, Meldrum-style.

Reactions: 7
Totally agree, she is desperately trying to pin herself as a travel vlogger to blag some free holidays, Meldrum-style.
She’s doing a terrible job of it. What’s she shown so far? That there are tonnes of shops the same as in the UK, you can get ice cream and get a Chinese dinner there?!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I found some pictures of her old house. It’s absolutely beautiful. I have no idea why on Earth they moved. Yes, they have the views and the secluded location now but the house in comparison is just awful.

This comment has been deleted already...shock! 😂
😂 she’s put a post up now explaining why she doesn’t always have abs🙄 she really is bloody thick!!!! If she had abs, she wouldn’t have so many rolls when she sits! To have abs showing, you have to have a low % of body fat!!!! She’s such a liar it’s unbelievable

Also the comparison picture she has used, she doesn’t even have abs in, unlike the edited/photoshopped gymshark one!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.