Rebecca Lamb #39 Shes got that poorly disease - egocentricity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they really lay eggs that quickly in a new environment? I am the same as Rebecca, know nothing about chickens.

Reactions: 1
She’s probably using the same egg in every photo, just stuck a bit of tit on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is she keeping those poor chickens as battery hens? She literally doesn’t give a tit does she :(

Reactions: 6
Her posting her egg photos is like me posting a story every time I take a tit. It’s nature, it’s what we do and guess what? Nobody bleeping cares 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She knows for a fact that the living environment she's provided for those birds isn't adequate and that is why she is barely showing them. I bet she's had a lot of messages from people (or is reading here).

That girl banged on about them all week and as soon as she got them home she hasn't shown them. Maybe 3 stories over the last two days where you can actually see the birds moving properly.

Reactions: 11
Maybe these were the girls she was talking about being so excited to take on her hen do 🤣 pun wasn’t intended!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Is she going to let us know every time they get an egg?!

‘egg number 5657 from our happy gurrrrls’

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When I was younger we kept s chickens, ducks and a couple of geese along with 2 goats. The birds lived in a big outhouse/garage space and my dad built a huge high fenced run around it with a pond for the ducks. They were absolutely NEVER fed from one of those crappy little feeders. Food was scattered across the floor for them. And they had plenty of time out of the large run area too as we lived on a lot of land in the countryside. Even in the steel outhouse we kept them in overnight was subjected to a couple of attempted break ins by the fox. Luckily ducks are very noisy. She’s clearly done zero research and actually feel this is neglect!!

Reactions: 10
Public service announcement via tattle life.

to who it may concern,
Rebecca Lamb you daft twonk.
recently it has come to our attention that a basic witch in the dales has bought herself some chickens for the gram,
and shoved them in a matchbox.

we here at tattle life have huge concerns for said chickens,
they’re ability to lay eggs directly into an Aldi box Is somewhat fascinating to us,
but our greatest concern right now revolves around the terms being used to describe or direct attention to these poor little things.

you are not Lucy Jessica Carter hun, you are not Rebecca Meldrum hun,

“our girls” is never going to happen,
you’ve tried to make it happen for two days now hun,
this is day two, you tried your best, but our recommendation would be.

stop it.
It will not happen,

regards,
tattle life. (And we’re still all ok hun)

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Her latest AD. Can’t believe companies pay people for this tit. It’s fake, it’s So poor and it’s cringeworthy. Every time I see an AD on Instagram it makes me cringe so bad. Wouldn’t go near any of these companies and I won’t be supporting you sorry beggy so it’s a no from me!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.