Rebecca Lamb #39 Shes got that poorly disease - egocentricity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the fox doesnt get them before Oscar ill be surprised. Not anything against Oscar but I’m assuming hes never been use to smaller animals living with him. It will be instinct to kill them even if its just playing. Its worrying that she thinks the dogs will just be friends with them.
When she was talking to Oscar in her video it made me squirm. Like talking to them is going to make then the bestest of friends and live happily all together and run around the garden playing leap frog together. Nah mate, your dog is gonna play with them and kill them, if a fox doesn't get there first.

Reactions: 7
Rebecca - look at Nancy.birtwhistle - that is how you keep chickens properly. Whilst you’re looking, check out her cooking as well - you are in desperate need of some tips !!!

Reactions: 8
Jesus,
you know you’re an actual mess when people looking in on your life wouldn’t trust you to look after a ‘bag for life’

let alone 2 dogs, 2 kids....
and this new range of micro chickens she’s planning on buying 🙄

maybe she got tea cup chickens on eBay?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My friend asked her what about the dogs with the chickens and she said she would slowly introduce them. I really don’t think that would work, maybe with a young puppy but not older dogs especially a terrier. The natural instinct would be to catch, rag around and kill like they would with a toy.

Reactions: 10
Imagine living in a rural farming community and buying your chicken supplies from eBay?! 😆

They'll either escape (even if the dry stone wall goes all the way round the property, she was telling us that lambs can fit through the gate!), or a fox will have the lot of them.

We know you read here Rebecca, for fucks sake please take notice of the very sensible advice given here by chicken owners. We don't do it to be witches, we do it so your children don't have the trauma of finding their lawn covered in blood and feathers. Ta hun.
She honestly hasn't thought of the consequences at all, all she wants to do is see them running around in their cute little run when she's looking out the kitchen window 🤦‍♀️

I said last week, she will have chickens in under 2 weeks and from her posts last night she will have then next week, which is 2 weeks later. She's literally gone on Ebay and bought any old shite as quick as she can without any care in the world. She doesn't even know the names of the feeders (neither do I but I don't have chickens) and looked a right tit talking about them. You bought them days ago, this is important, learn about what you're about to bring into your home you complete fuckwit.

There were loads more practical coops on the same page for a few pounds more as this listing and obviously that didn't look pretty enough.

If you look at her replies about the coop they're all along the lines of it's super cute and adorable isn't it. Chickens don't stand a chance when the one thing that might help protect them is a flimsy piece of tit from ebay of all places. Because it looked cute. Don't think chickens will care what it looks like Rebecca when they're face to face with a fox.

Reactions: 8
Guys, guys, calm down. The chickens will be fine because she is going to make like a super cute little sign and stuff to go on their gate so the foxes and dogs will like know not to go in there and stuff cos it’s for the chickens to live in. She is going to paint stuff pretty pastel colours and stuff so it will look like super cute and stuff and the chickens and dogs and foxes will all love it cos it’s like super cute and stuff and they can all live happily ever after being fed table scraps like mouldy banana bread and spam tater cheese and eggy chewna bread and stuff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Oh my God okay I’ve just seen the pathetic coop - for some reason I thought it was bigger - You guys ain’t kidding it’s a glorified rabbit hutch! duck I think rabbits would have bigger! The wire mesh she’s put up looks like she’s fashioned it up out of sodding pipe cleaners, great deterrent for foxes that - not! They have loads and loads of land don’t they? Can’t understand why they’ve only squared off this tiny space for the chickens?! they could surely build a fence/wall up nice and high to stop the dogs and foxes?!

Reactions: 5
Oh my God okay I’ve just seen the pathetic coop - for some reason I thought it was bigger - You guys ain’t kidding it’s a glorified rabbit hutch! duck I think rabbits would have bigger! The wire mesh she’s put up looks like she’s fashioned it up out of sodding pipe cleaners, great deterrent for foxes that - not! They have loads and loads of land don’t they? Can’t understand why they’ve only squared off this tiny space for the chickens?! they could surely build a fence/wall up nice and high to stop the dogs and foxes?!
They don’t have loads of land - just a walled garden around the house. The land belongs to someone else.

Reactions: 9
I honestly can’t believe how stupid they both are.

That crappy chicken coop is too small and flimsy. Foxes, weasels etc are crafty and can easily flip those latches open to get inside - and they will just rip open that crappy wire.

Don’t even get me started on the utterly pointless fence & gate they have cobbled together..... bleeping idiots.

It would be funny if it wasn’t for the fact that the chickens are going to be killed down to their sheer ignorance and incompetence.

Reactions: 10
If the fox doesnt get them before Oscar ill be surprised. Not anything against Oscar but I’m assuming hes never been use to smaller animals living with him. It will be instinct to kill them even if its just playing. Its worrying that she thinks the dogs will just be friends with them.
I didn't even think of that, but I see your point. My friend has a beautiful staffy, really highly trained and she had ducks and the dog was fine. Got chickens and weirdly she just didn't like them and kept killing them 😳 friend was distraught but it was just her instinct x

Reactions: 3
They’ve literally bought one of the cheapest chicken houses. Such bloody tight arses the pair of them. Poor chickens. This pair are the biggest pair of muppets going.
My brother lives right in the edge of the Brecon Beacons so the landscape and environment is similar to the dales. He keeps 6 chickens and built the coop himself. It takes up as much space as the entire fenced off area she has got for hers!
They have a problem with foxes and feral cats even though they are miles away from other houses. Those chickens won't last long in that rabbit hutch they have as a coop.

Reactions: 6
I can’t wait to see RSPCA at her door. I’m not saying that to be a witch, I’m saying it because the sooner they arrive the more chance those poor chickens have of survival. You can’t just read a few magazines on your crappy app, read a few insta comments and think you know what you’re doing.

I’m really shocked more people haven’t pulled her up about the pathetic ‘coop’. Maybe they have and it’s been deleted.
Her sheep are as thick as her and will never question anything she says. Anyone who has probably messaged her will have been blocked. She won't be able to ignore the RSPCA if she doesn't care for the chickens properly. Sadly people with her mentality see having babies and animals as super cute, they don't have the intelligence to understand that all living beings require care to survive. She and a lot of her sheep remind me of young pre school children playing at house

so how long before she buys some eggs from Aldi and takes a picture of them in the coop pretending the chickens laid them? 😂😂
Oh yes being too thick to hide the lion stamp on them. She will claim her chickens self stamp their eggs

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Rebecca follows a lady with quite a small following... (3k) located near to us fellow Bradford ladies (I won't say who because she seems lovely and doesn't deserve to be brought into the begga show). Anyhoo about a week ago she posted a dress on her stories, beautiful pics of her in it, she said she purchased it from eBay. It is incidentally the exact same dress Rebecca has on today (ya know, the one shes made a point of saying she's had for years). Make of it what you will 🙄

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I owned a staffy for 13 years. She lived with a previous dog fine. She wasn’t aggressive in the slightest with dogs or people and her temperament was brilliant overall. We got a rabbit and a cat (not at the same time) and she went absolutely nuts. It took weeks of patience and training for her to accept them into ‘her’ home. I mean my eyes were on her 24/7 whenever she went. It was draining but I never went into it thinking they would all be the best of friends instantly. A dog is a dog at the end of the day.

Reactions: 7
She’s desperately trying to cling on to this so called influencer life by trying to do things for content. The chickens are a prime example of this. I reckon during her dry spell when her and Steve seemed to be fighting, he’s suggested she get a real job. I think that’s why she stepped up her buying followers game, so she could get her numbers up to get more ads. She’s the type that will do anything to avoid getting a job. She thinks she’s too good for the real world and that she’s something special. The higher the pedestal the harder the fall hun 🖕🏼
The novelty of Mabel has worn off, the novelty of chickens will probably run out as soon as she realises the work required

Reactions: 21
Rebecca follows a lady with quite a small following... (3k) located near to us fellow Bradford ladies (I won't say who because she seems lovely and doesn't deserve to be brought into the begga show). Anyhoo about a week ago she posted a dress on her stories, beautiful pics of her in it, she said she purchased it from eBay. It is incidentally the exact same dress Rebecca has on today (ya know, the one shes made a point of saying she's had for years). Make of it what you will 🙄
Such a liar! If she had it for years it would be ruined and grey just like her other white clothes 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Such a liar! If she had it for years it would be ruined and grey just like her other white clothes 🙄
I agree, why not just credit this lovely lady and send some traffic her way? You know like a woman supporting other women would do?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.