Rebecca Lamb #39 Shes got that poorly disease - egocentricity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s used to it on only fans. Little bleep peep would be a great name for our lamb on there . Thank me later reb

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Actually dying here - the latest TikTok looks like she’s wanking someone off!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she purposely put on the smallest crop top with no bra when she does a tiktok like that!! seriously put em away 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Does she take her bra off especially for TikTok? Seems that way 🤢 she must really value the opinion of all the pre teens on there

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
It’s so cringe she hashtags #fyp #foryoupage on tiktok she’s so desperate for some kind of fame, just piss off you stupid flabby tart.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does she take her bra off especially for TikTok? Seems that way 🤢 she must really value the opinion of all the pre teens on there
Thing is though, young men don't even look at her, shes too low even for hormonal teenagers. It's the pervy old men that she attracts. Sad times.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Has she confirmed If she is sending Alfie back to school? He’s due back after half term as he is year 1. I bet the lazy cow doesn’t send him

Reactions: 4
I'm quite new to her. Has she ever acknowledged that he is behind or has it just been picked up on here?
Alfies teacher said that he could benefit from speech and language therapy, Rebecca accused her of being a bully so he never had it. I don’t think she’s ever addressed his academic ability. She’s been giving him home schooling work for children way younger than him x

• Wow
Reactions: 7
love how the mattresses are in the middle of the room on her latest tik tok of woody after the mention about the beds on here today :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watched some of her tiktoks. My goodness, she loves herself! It's pure comedy! I don't think I have ever seen anyone as crap at dancing as her. On the mime ones she constantly gets the words muddled. Please, please keep it up Grubby, the entertainment value is priceless. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just watched some of her tiktoks. My goodness, she loves herself! It's pure comedy! I don't think I have ever seen anyone as crap at dancing as her. On the mime ones she constantly gets the words muddled. Please, please keep it up Grubby, the entertainment value is priceless. 🤣🤣🤣
Just came here to say the same, she’s a shite dancer, but she’s so deluded she probably thinks she’s amazing 😂 absolutely disgusting that she whips her bra off for a bit of attention on tik tok. Go be a decent mother instead of spending your time filming yourself looking like a total bellend

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is a total fraud! Her ads are crap & she is a higher tier influencers for Chanel mum! How on earth is she able to keep getting away with her car crash boring ads? Does no one keep an eye & check?

The Whole love my body & body positive is just bullshit! No way is she a size 10/12! In her dreams! Playing a dangerous game on that! Especially when she is an influencer! I just can’t understand how she is still getting ads?

You never see her using any of the items again that she does ads for! Supposed to do an ad/video/update about her teeth straightening experience! Never did. Probably couldn’t be arsed.

She is on the beg for free contact lenses & glasses! Pay for them yourself you greedy cow!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.