Rebecca Lamb #39 Shes got that poorly disease - egocentricity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new post ... yeah we all cuddle our 2 year olds like that anything to look like a hoe 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh my god that tiktok with the grey top, her boobs look so saggy and gross. How does she think she looks good?! She can’t voice over either, she misses the words and timing 🤣 her dancing is so bad! Why do it to yourself Begga. She’s literally embarrassing herself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What’s she doing on TickTok? I can’t see cause she blocked me. 🤣
shes jiggling about bra less with a crop top on pulling cringe faces 🥴 she’s rotten always looks grubby. I get she’s trying to sort the straw on her head out so isn’t washing it - well doesn’t seem like she washes it at all but all she needs to do is use a good quality shampoo and conditioner and wash it normally 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Dunno why she doesn’t get up at like 7.30 and have a shower if the boys are sleeping till 8! Mine is up at 6 and I still shower she’s gross

Is it me or is she trying to look sexy on that photo with woody????
She defiantly is! the thought of Steve stood over them with the phone taking a pic an little woody thinking he’s having a lovely cuddly morning with his mum an dad but reality is she’s just being a hoe and showing us her nips through her manky crop top again 😅🤢

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Swipe up for the polyester eBay bedding everrywunnn...I’ve customised mine because I like being arty and stuff.. all you need to do is put the white bedding on a Wash with whatever else you can find..dark towels,black socks and jeans normally work best. But if you want that extra supehhh cute dirttehhh grubehhh colour pop in a manky old pair of trainers too...happpehh satuuurrdayyy 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So seeing as Rebecca has made it so blatantly obvious she reads here, I thought this was quite apt!

Thread suggestion

Rebecca Lamb #40 When Tattle says jump, Rebecca says how high 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Bloody hell her watch is holding on for dear life in her latest insta post 🤣 I could fit 2.5 of my arms in hers and I’m a 10/12 🧐

• Haha
Cereal and toast with Nutella and jam for breakfast, where is the fruit 😩 sugar sugar sugar

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion: 70 tiktoks and not a bra to be seen, mummeh to gurls, like Lucy, except she’s Gucci and Begs is shein

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Why can't she hug her kids in bed without a photo shoot?
Why can't she wear a supportive bra?
Why does she parade around in that manky grey bra? I mean we all have one but we don't feel the need to show it to 50k people.
I can't even bring up the Tik toks.

'OK boys so you've had your chocolate wraps a chocolate milkshake, what next? Oh yeah Jam and chocolate spread on toast, now mummy's going to have a smoothie and porridge with a bag of chia seeds and half a banana cos its really important for mummy to be healtheh.'

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Rebecca Lamb #40 washes once a month she's ever so grubby, at it every night, her stench makes no difference to hubby

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Forget type two diabetes, the kids will have a bleeping heart attack if they come face to face with a vegetable at this point.

19A7BBCD-1E17-4BEA-B648-30BEFF2F884F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Rebecca Lamb #40 the Yorkshire dales queen of grub, my girls are adored by my OAP fan club

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I dunno if ‘sexy’ is the word I’d use but I think she’s trying to do a candid shot and failing miserably.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why don’t they use the other room downstairs ? They could have a dining room, play room etc ? Or is the floor on the piss in that room too ? Or 20 inch crack down the wall? I’ll await my answer on stories 👍🏼😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.