Rebecca Lamb #36 Magic mirror makes her slimmer, but when will Steve get a decent dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I am absolutely of the belief that she is not really a drinker , and just has a glass of crappy rose or a pina colada to try and be relatable but she is definitely on something today ...

Reactions: 14
Honestly, if she says how much she likes baking, WHILST NOT bleeping BAKING, I'm going to throw my phone. Making a cheesecake, is not baking. Heating oreos in a microwave, is not baking. Heating up cookie dough in a slow cooker, is not baking. For the love of christ

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She is just a pure embarrassment isn't she, how on earth does a brand look at her page and stories and think she's a good person to promote their business. She's a laughing stock, those kissing her arse that her Tik Tok is funny need their heads testing as she isn't remotely funny, just embarrassing. Her poor boys when they are older and their friends see what their mum is like. I honestly cringe so much just watching her.
Someone mentioned they saw her on a night out chatting to someone at the bar, the lady mentioned Beggy told the other person her step brother worked in the bar but was hiding because he was embarrassed of her, just maybe that's why she doesn't see her family very often because they're embarrassed by her/her behaviour.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
If my memory serves me correctly, when you're on drugs, narcotics etc. your pupils dilate and stay that way no matter what light you're in. I used to do a lot of raving in my youth and there would always be a copper shining a torch into your eyeballs to see how far you had to go, before you came back down to earth.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Yeah pupils delate on cocaine and constrict on drugs like heroin, fentanyl, morphine which lets be honest she isn’t doing any of them 😩😂 as someone else said, she probably had a Malibu and was trying (badly) to be funny. Trying to be a relatable hun

Reactions: 11
Someone mentioned they saw her on a night out chatting to someone at the bar, the lady mentioned Beggy told the other person her step brother worked in the bar but was hiding because he was embarrassed of her, just maybe that's why she doesn't see her family very often because they're embarrassed by her/her behaviour.
I would be if she was my sister. Her mum and dad are on Instagram for duck sake! Have they seen today’s stories! Just wow 😳 wonder what they think of it all. Imagine if you saw your daughter in that state, embarrassing herself in front of thousands, god knows where her poor kids are. You’d be mortified and having a word. Big bad Bev will just be so proud of her no doubt!

Reactions: 8
Yeah pupils delate on cocaine and constrict on drugs like heroin, fentanyl, morphine which lets be honest she isn’t doing any of them 😩😂 as someone else said, she probably had a Malibu and was trying (badly) to be funny. Trying to be a relatable hun
She probably had a WKD that she found down the back of her (half) sofa. I deffo don't think she's a crackhead, she's just an absolute tit 😂 I wonder if she's on any other medication she does seem really depressed if you read between the lines.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
the videos after the tiktok, she seems very sad. Like she’d just been crying. I really think she’s struggling mentally. I hope she’s okay!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I think she's arrived at a junction in her life.
She's looking back at her wasted youth and wondering if chasing the money via an "accidental" pregnancy was worth it.
The days of going out on the lash with her mates, spontaneous shopping trips, weekends away, etc are all in the past.
The "dream" move to the country has only served to isolate her.
She craves approval: the fact that most of it comes from pervy, dirty old men should make her shudder.
The youtube dream is over when you need to buy likes and followers.
She's only 26 and she looks older than her years.

It's time to grow up and, sadly, I don't think she is mature enough to handle it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Late to the morning routine vlog but,

What the duck are cwassant’s?????

chocolate pancakes followed by cwassants... whatever they are. 😕

“we could stay in our pj’s with unmade beds all day......”

rebecca, you work from home!!! Your kids are basically home 24/7,
Steve spends his days filling your holes...

WE ARE SEVEN WEEKS INTO LOCKDOWN AND LOCKDOWN FOR YOU IS JUST YOUR NORMAL LIFE!!!!!

Stop acting like your world has turned upside down!
The only thing that’s different for you is there were less tinned tomatoes and multi packs of twirls in Aldi,

duck all the way off hun...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
The only thing I can think of that is going to save her mentally is if she goes and gets herself a job in the real world. Please Rebecca, hold off on the third baby and go and save yourself.

Most, if not all, influencers I follow on Instagram have mentioned the amazing work the NHS and other keyworkers are doing at the moment during this hideous pandemic. Has our Rebecca mentioned anything? Given thanks at all? Acknowledged that many people’s lives are extremely difficult right now whilst she fu*ks around on TikTok!!!!!! P.S. If she was a patient of mine I would be concerned about the pupils😮

Reactions: 19
Most, if not all, influencers I follow on Instagram have mentioned the amazing work the NHS and other keyworkers are doing at the moment during this hideous pandemic. Has our Rebecca mentioned anything? Given thanks at all? Acknowledged that many people’s lives are extremely difficult right now whilst she fu*ks around on TikTok!!!!!! P.S. If she was a patient of mine I would be concerned about the pupils😮
listen hun, she made her bed when she really didn’t hav’ to.
She’s made a cheesecake, twice!
and who you do you think invented banana bread?
The healthy snack of the ‘rona.....
Who invented that?

becca hun.
It should be called Becnana bread.

front line workers have nothing on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Her pupils are small because she's stood in front of the window as that's the only way to get any light in that house.

She's an absolute bleeping twit, but she's not doing lines of coke at home with her kids there. Jeez. 🙄
Please don’t take offence to this but you don’t know she isn’t just as much as we don’t know she is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.