Rebecca Lamb #36 Magic mirror makes her slimmer, but when will Steve get a decent dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Flash work out really shows off her size 10 figures doesn’t it!
Christ the difference between her edited pics and her unedited stills from videos is shocking. There looks like a 2 stone difference between them. View attachment 118249She looks pregnant
View attachment 118251
Also I’m really sorry I keep talking about Alfie but it just makes me so sad that he is going to struggle so much going through his education with her as his mum. His handwriting is nowhere near what a 6 year olds should be. It looks closer to a 4 year old who’s only just started writing.
This is the perfect time to get him practising writing on a daily basis Rebecca. Giving him some colouring ins to do does not count as home schooling. Your little boy was already drastically behind his peers before this all started - if you don’t put the effort in he will be in such a bad position by the time school resumes
View attachment 118250
Isn’t black meant to be slimming as well 😂

What gives it away for me is ‘I’m loving having everyone at home at the minute’ mainly because these are her exact words! But also who would Steve be glad everyone’s at home? He’s the one who’s always out

P.s I really want to comment... ‘she’s yours because she was an easy lay and then got you locked down by getting preggers with Alfie’ 😂 but I only have one account lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My dad does that thing with the mixing of lower case and upper case, and by his own admission its cos he never went to school! But he has worked hard his entire life, those kids have no hope! I find kids develop very differently with handwriting, my daughter was very young when she was joining up and doing cursive as she started just after she was 4, but will be almost 5 by the time he starts and there's no way he will be like her

Reactions: 4
She’s finally admitted that the aga didn’t work!! What a liar she is to show her putting food on it when it clearly didn’t cook anything and it was put in the microwave after!! And her two week food shop lasted one week 🙄 she also said the aga hasn’t been working properly since they moved in! And they moved in over a year ago that is so shameful!! Specially with all the money they spend on clothes cars and watches

• Wow
Reactions: 31
So she’s filming her Aldi shop today too? Somehow that seems a little unnecessary and I’d be mighty pissed off if I was trying to quickly do my shopping in a PANDEMIC, for little miss thick as tit to be filming herself shopping 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 21
She’s finally admitted that the aga didn’t work!! What a liar she is to show her putting food on it when it clearly didn’t cook anything and it was put in the microwave after!! And her two week food shop lasted one week 🙄 she also said the aga hasn’t been working properly since they moved in! And they moved in over a year ago that is so shameful!! Specially with all the money they spend on clothes cars and watches

I think it's just messed up for how long she's been in that house and she decides the time to fix the agar is during a pandemic

Reactions: 15
So she’s filming her Aldi shop today too? Somehow that seems a little unnecessary and I’d be mighty pissed off if I was trying to quickly do my shopping in a PANDEMIC, for little miss thick as tit to be filming herself shopping 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
This is so bleeping annoying!! At my aldi, your not even aloud to pack your bags in store anymore, you have to pay and leave straight away. And rightly so! People are queuing outside so I would never ever EVER faff about doing anything other than shopping!!
Ive seen so many people on Instagram filming tit while shopping and all I think is bleeping MOVE AND GRT OUT THE SHOP!!!!

Sorry for the rant! Selfish cow I swear.

Reactions: 20
This is so bleeping annoying!! At my aldi, your not even aloud to pack your bags in store anymore, you have to pay and leave straight away. And rightly so! People are queuing outside so I would never ever EVER faff about doing anything other than shopping!!
Ive seen so many people on Instagram filming tit while shopping and all I think is bleeping MOVE AND GRT OUT THE SHOP!!!!

I swear to god these women are THAT tiktok, “Just found out that world doesn’t actually revolve around me” 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Entitled dicks, all of them.

• Angry
Reactions: 10

Hope someone smacks her in the face with that phone of hers

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She hasn’t moaned about her period in a while, pleaseeee don’t let her be pregnant 😩😩😩
I know it sounds weird but I have noticed her boobs look bigger. (Spoiler alert I’m one of the pervy greasy men on her follower list 🤪).
I put it down to just photoshop though!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know it sounds weird but I have noticed her boobs look bigger. (Spoiler alert I’m one of the pervy greasy men on her follower list 🤪).
I genuinely think all of her is getting bigger 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So instead of trying to make our she's so creative with these slow cooker recipes and microwve naan pizzas 🤮 why didn't she just say the aga doesn't work so this is why I'm using slow cooker so much and trying to create dinners in it.
She just can't be honest. And sorry they've been in that house over a year and have chosen NOW to get it fixed???

Reactions: 17
I noticed she had veiny boobies 🙈🙈😅😅

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She won't film in Aldi will she. She's not brave enough under normal circumstances. She'll speed up the footage of the drive there in the beautiful Yorkshire Daaaaaales and then have a moan in the car afterwards.

Imagine being a vlogger and being embarrassed to film anywhere but at home? It's laughable.

Reactions: 22
Off to Aldi she goes again .... We all knew the last shop that she hoped would last longer than a week wouldn't considering it was the same bore fest as every other week .. ...

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.