Rebecca Lamb #36 Magic mirror makes her slimmer, but when will Steve get a decent dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rebecca doesn’t do coke..........

isn’t it called vive cola in Aldi?! 😐

She’s for sure got the own brand, full sugar version.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't know what she's on but she's definitely not sober by any stretch of the imagination, if she was that drunk on alcohol to the point she's slurring I'm sure we'd have seen her pina colada post already, her eyes would be red etc. Which leads me to think it's other substances, it could even be some form of prescription medication, I honestly don't really care. What bothers me is she has two boys in that house yet shes upstairs acting wildly erratic, it's worrying.

Reactions: 19
The only thing I can think of that is going to save her mentally is if she goes and gets herself a job in the real world. Please Rebecca, hold off on the third baby and go and save yourself.
Totally agree! She needs the grounding that comes with regular adult interaction. This lockdown has us all acting a little bit strange after just 7 weeks. She’s been isolating for months. She’s got no job, no real hobbies, attends no clubs/play dates/lunches etc with friends and clearly can’t get much interaction from a weekly shop in Aldi. For someone as attention seeking and fame hungry as beg she must be absolutely doing her nut at home thinking how to get her next attention fix. An all consuming urge to be relevant on the internet when you’re out of touch, grubby, talentless, illiterate and boring must be painful. I’m talentless and boring and therefore wouldn’t dream of trying to be insta famous. Cut your losses hun, enjoy a normal life with your health and dignity in tact.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Her Flash work out really shows off her size 10 figures doesn’t it!
Christ the difference between her edited pics and her unedited stills from videos is shocking. There looks like a 2 stone difference between them.
F71FC448-ECA3-474A-9819-FE1A690D489F.jpeg
She looks pregnant
F6C05520-EE97-4608-B41F-426F58757B07.jpeg

Also I’m really sorry I keep talking about Alfie but it just makes me so sad that he is going to struggle so much going through his education with her as his mum. His handwriting is nowhere near what a 6 year olds should be. It looks closer to a 4 year old who’s only just started writing.
This is the perfect time to get him practising writing on a daily basis Rebecca. Giving him some colouring ins to do does not count as home schooling. Your little boy was already drastically behind his peers before this all started - if you don’t put the effort in he will be in such a bad position by the time school resumes
7F3C172B-FE28-41C0-83E6-83754E8A9CF0.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 26
She hasn’t moaned about her period in a while, pleaseeee don’t let her be pregnant 😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Honestly, if she says how much she likes baking, WHILST NOT bleeping BAKING, I'm going to throw my phone. Making a cheesecake, is not baking. Heating oreos in a microwave, is not baking. Heating up cookie dough in a slow cooker, is not baking. For the love of christ
Her 'baking' is the equivalent to her 'travelling'. Not bleeping baking and not bleeping travelling at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
the videos after the tiktok, she seems very sad. Like she’d just been crying. I really think she’s struggling mentally. I hope she’s okay!
Yeah I was thinking it looks like she has been crying. Think it's quite telling that Steve is never on her stories anymore. Think that's been since she moved to the dungeon. She can everybody till she is blue in the face how much she loves where she lives, but I'm not buying it. She is isolated from everything/everyone, we see it day in/day out. Before lockdown she never did/went anywhere.

Reactions: 15
She has to get pregnant to jump on the band wagon with the rest of the mum influencers 😭😂

Reactions: 2
Her Flash work out really shows off her size 10 figures doesn’t it!
Christ the difference between her edited pics and her unedited stills from videos is shocking. There looks like a 2 stone difference between them. View attachment 118249She looks pregnant
View attachment 118251
Also I’m really sorry I keep talking about Alfie but it just makes me so sad that he is going to struggle so much going through his education with her as his mum. His handwriting is nowhere near what a 6 year olds should be. It looks closer to a 4 year old who’s only just started writing.
This is the perfect time to get him practising writing on a daily basis Rebecca. Giving him some colouring ins to do does not count as home schooling. Your little boy was already drastically behind his peers before this all started - if you don’t put the effort in he will be in such a bad position by the time school resumes
View attachment 118250
It’s better than my other half’s and he’s mid 20’s

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She would be an idiot if she is pregnant as she's been showing off to the world how much she's been drinking. I don't think she is, this is just the type of belly you get after a tit diet and kids. NORMAL. I'd much rather see that body than her fake one

I really hope she doesn't get pregnant. She doesn't seem ok and honestly a new baby for them will not be the right thing.
I feel bad cos I feel quite similar to her. I was roughly same age when I fell pregnant and same age as her now, I struggled after my second baby as I've always felt a bit stuck and a bit scared of 'what now?' so I had another baby and just recently had my fourth when again I got scared and didn't know what my life was. No regrets, always wanted 4 and difference is my husband works HARD and Ive had lots of jobs in between.
But sadly in the influencer world, new babies = money and that makes me so so sad. Especially when she seems to struggle as it is. Rebecca, please if you're struggling get some help, babies will not solve your problems and I speak to you from experience

• Heart
Reactions: 26
No way did Steve write that post on his grid. The most amazing young lady? How are you even mine? Those words arent even in his vocabulary. Milf, fit, sexy seem to sum up how Steve has spoken of Reb in the past. Proof that she is logged into his insta account 🙉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
That writing can’t be Alfie’s? That looks like something woody would do? Alfie is 6? One of mine is 6 and his writing looks nothing like that and my son is pretty average 😂 not an advanced genius like Kerry Conways kids.

But then Reb has written her colours in a mix of upper and lower case. Like their are words that contain upper and lower case, and not just the first letter! PiNK

Honestly, those kids are screwed.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
YellOW 😂

Edit: I'm taking the piss out of Begs writing, not little Alfie.

Reactions: 16
Is it just me or would anyone else find it weird if their OH called them a young lady?? I definitely would..it’s something my dad would refer to me as 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Properly cringing at "Steve" referring to her as "young lady" 🙈🙈 sounds like her dad 😂

Of course, she's actually wrote it, not a chance in hell that was 2SS!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
No way did Steve write that post on his grid. The most amazing young lady? How are you even mine? Those words arent even in his vocabulary. Milf, fit, sexy seem to sum up how Steve has spoken of Reb in the past. Proof that she is logged into his insta account 🙉
Came here to say this. No way did Steve write it. Beggy obviously feeling neglected by him so is trying to convince herself how happy they are whilst still trying to fool people they have a wonderful relationship. On here so many people were commenting on Steve's absence from her vlogs etc, so I think this was to try and stop people speculating about him. But if he's out or outside getting jobs done and she's upstairs prancing around like a child, who is actually watching the boys?

I'm guessing that colouring in and writing the colours is what he is doing today as school work 😔.
And we all wonder why he comes across as behind 😔 what chance has he got when that's who he has teaching him. Dumb and dumber.
Woody is so lucky they don't give a toss about him (apart from the emotional neglect aspect of that) , he seems to be not picking up on their attitudes and habits like poor Alfie has.
It will probably make him stronger and I bet once he starts school he will thrive because he will be getting attention from teachers and his friends, instead of being left alone to watch TV or play

Reactions: 7
Personally, I would be horrified at someone posing the question ’how are you even mine?’ in regards to a relationship. It smacks of misogyny, here is my little wife, my possession, she belongs to me. Begs clearly has no life of her own beyond what Steve has provided, she is now so isolated out there and desperately trying to convince herself that her homelife with Steve is absolute goals. She almost certainly wrote that on his insta, believing herself that it proves something about them as a couple. In reality it shows them as an utter sham.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.