Rebecca Lamb #36 Magic mirror makes her slimmer, but when will Steve get a decent dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who has time to be fannying about with graters and wine glasses at 2 o'clock in the afternoon with 2 young kids?? All for feking tik tok. What a complete twit. She definitely looks and sounds like she had had a few as well, that over exaggerated ouch talking about the glass and the hat hurting. Very odd behaviour even for her.

Reactions: 21
100% under the influence of drink or drugs or both on her stories today.

What an irresponsible waste of space.

Silly cow needs to be very careful - does she not realise that what she uploads to the internet is then on the internet forever, regardless of it she then deletes it or not?

Reactions: 30
The fact her pupils are pinpoints screams drugs to me. Alcohol dilates the pupils. Either way she is a disgrace, where are her kids while she’s upstairs acting like a complete head!?

Reactions: 19
Her pupils are small because she's stood in front of the window as that's the only way to get any light in that house.

She's an absolute bleeping twit, but she's not doing lines of coke at home with her kids there. Jeez. 🙄

Reactions: 21
Her pupils are small because she's stood in front of the window as that's the only way to get any light in that house.

She's an absolute bleeping twit, but she's not doing lines of coke at home with her kids there. Jeez. 🙄
Peaches Geldof ODed with her kid in the house 🙄

Reactions: 13
Imagine being in your late 20s, married with 2 young kids and being at home one day and going to you kitchen and getting a wine glass and cheese grater and a fork... Going up to a room by yourself, while your two young kids are in the house somewhere, and sticking a wine glass onto your head with a hat and stroking the cheese grater with a fork. I mean, joking aside, imagine actually taking the time to do that .... 🤯🤯🤯
Hahahahaha

Reactions: 2
Wow her arse in those pink pyjama bottoms like 2 pigs wrestling in a sack! 🐷
Hahahahaha
When does the self obsessed simpleton spend time with her kids?? She is an absolute disgrace, bet her nannnaaa would be sooooo proud! Wonder what beavers parents think about this poor excuse of a parent?? She is a proper scumbag/sloth. I feel sick. PLAY WITH YOUR KIDS SIMPLE witch

Reactions: 9

If I Stand in front of my window in full day light my pupils contact, yes. But they don’t turn into tiny piss holes in the snow like hers are...

It’s not just her eyes either. It’s her whole demeanour, the bizzare chat, the slurred speech, the odd facial expressions.

She’s off her box. Maybe not coke, but I’d say she’s had a few drinks at the very least.

Reactions: 26
Just shown my husband the tit show that is the Tik Tok and stories, his words "how old is she, duck me, looks well rough for 26 doesn't she"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And she’s deleted the stories 😂 I dont care what anyone says, she is under the influence of something. I didn’t say coke, I’ve no idea what she’s on but it’s bleeping something.

And she’s deleted the stories 😂 I dont care what anyone says, she is under the influence of something. I didn’t say coke, I’ve no idea what she’s on but it’s bleeping something.

my bad they’re still there!

Reactions: 12
That either confirms that she read here, Steve’s told her what a dick head she looks like in them, she’s had messages or she’s finally watched them and realised what she looks like!

Reactions: 5
She is just a pure embarrassment isn't she, how on earth does a brand look at her page and stories and think she's a good person to promote their business. She's a laughing stock, those kissing her arse that her Tik Tok is funny need their heads testing as she isn't remotely funny, just embarrassing. Her poor boys when they are older and their friends see what their mum is like. I honestly cringe so much just watching her.

Reactions: 17
I'm guessing that colouring in and writing the colours is what he is doing today as school work 😔.
And we all wonder why he comes across as behind 😔 what chance has he got when that's who he has teaching him. Dumb and dumber.
Woody is so lucky they don't give a toss about him (apart from the emotional neglect aspect of that) , he seems to be not picking up on their attitudes and habits like poor Alfie has.
I was going to ask her if that was Woodys but realised it was probably Alfies...he seems so far behind

Oh my god someone is trying her beef stroganoff. FFS!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.