Rebecca Lamb #36 Magic mirror makes her slimmer, but when will Steve get a decent dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her whole appearance in those stories. She’s tragic, she’s completely ruined herself. Looks a good 10 years older than she is, and in those stories she looks so dirty and scruffy. She actually looks homeless!

Reactions: 13
What a mess.
Try wearing PPE for 12 hours straight you ignorant head, THAT ‘ackchlly hurts’

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Imagine being in your late 20s, married with 2 young kids and being at home one day and going to you kitchen and getting a wine glass and cheese grater and a fork... Going up to a room by yourself, while your two young kids are in the house somewhere, and sticking a wine glass onto your head with a hat and stroking the cheese grater with a fork. I mean, joking aside, imagine actually taking the time to do that .... 🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 76
Someone has commented on her youtube video about the trampoline being closed to the wall. She just liked it.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Imagine being in your late 20s, married with 2 young kids and being at home one day and going to you kitchen and getting a wine glass and cheese grater and a fork... Going up to a room by yourself, while your two young kids are in the house somewhere, and sticking a wine glass onto your head with a hat and stroking the cheese grater with a fork. I mean, joking aside, imagine actually taking the time to do that .... 🤯🤯🤯
There's not an ounce of home schooling being done, poor Alfie

Reactions: 12
What a mess.
Try wearing PPE for 12 hours straight you ignorant head, THAT ‘ackchlly hurts’
That dumbass would never need to wear PPE because she does sod all for anyone but herself. But totally agree about it being uncomfortable, it's even worse when it's warm.

Reactions: 10
Can't stop laughing at these influencers fannying on with a bottle of flash and a mop. Like get a bleeping job mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Does she need reporting to someone? Im fed up of these bloody useless parents getting away with stuff. The sacconejolys, Hannah michalak drinking during the day.
Who can we report her too ? She’s unhinged or taking something either way not good with 2 young kids!

Reactions: 6
In all fairness how can someone as illiterate as her help Alfie with his home schooling. Those two boys will be 100%reliant on the education they receive in school , because neither parent can be bothered or is actually capable of supporting or getting them the appropriate support they require. She needs to get her priorities right, the 2 boys should always be first, not herself, not Steve and definitely not this half assed job she claims she has. Sadly she still behaves like an attention seeking little chav, forgetting she has 2 children

Reactions: 12
I'm guessing that colouring in and writing the colours is what he is doing today as school work 😔.
And we all wonder why he comes across as behind 😔 what chance has he got when that's who he has teaching him. Dumb and dumber.
Woody is so lucky they don't give a toss about him (apart from the emotional neglect aspect of that) , he seems to be not picking up on their attitudes and habits like poor Alfie has.

Reactions: 7
I'm guessing that colouring in and writing the colours is what he is doing today as school work 😔.
And we all wonder why he comes across as behind 😔 what chance has he got when that's who he has teaching him. Dumb and dumber.
Woody is so lucky they don't give a toss about him (apart from the emotional neglect aspect of that) , he seems to be not picking up on their attitudes and habits like poor Alfie has.
Everyone is finding it difficult but at least they're trying. There's loads of stuff out there resource wise. He's only 6/7, I'm a primary teacher, for goodness sake, at that age it's all easy stuff.

Reactions: 5
She is off her face in those stories
First stories I’ve seen of her in a selfie style mode with no filters and my GOD what a mess. She is absolutely hammered, how embarrassing.

She’s slurring her words so badly, if she wants to protect her brand she would remove those stories as it’s actually seriously alarming. She sounds like Kerry Katona when she did her this morning stint and basically ruined herself.

Attachments

Reactions: 22
I’ve recorded it anyway so when she’s on her come down and deletes it, it’s still around

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know she does some stupid stuff and she thinks she's funny when clearly she isnt but them stories are not even normal for her. Her behaviour is slow, slurred and just very very odd.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.