Rebecca Lamb #36 Magic mirror makes her slimmer, but when will Steve get a decent dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being Steve and this coming at you after a night on the Malibu and pineapple 😂
BADE81AF-4D4E-4300-9216-AED6822D17CD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I didn’t think she was ‘on’ anything based on the tik tok, she’s just a knob and trying too hard to be funny. But then I watched her stories and I dunno, she seems really off! 😳 really slow in her mannerisms/behaviour as if she’s on something.

Reactions: 24
Omg she seems drunk at like 2pm... that’s not the best look for her branding 😬😂 lets hope Steve isn’t and somebody is actually looking after the children. So irresponsible 😖

Reactions: 8
I'm just on my work break and f**k me... She is on something. Properly on something.

Reactions: 13
This title blows my mind... “when will Steve get a decent dinner?”

He’s just as bloody bad. Need I remind you of his spam tatty cheese concoction 😩

• Sick
Reactions: 11
The girl is ruining her own life. No class to her whatsoever. I’m a few years younger than her with no children and I wouldn’t dream of behaving the way she does. Embarrassment.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.