Rebecca Lamb #36 Magic mirror makes her slimmer, but when will Steve get a decent dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And just like that the silly cow ruins my wedding song with her stupid tik toks 😫....

• Sad
Reactions: 5
What the actual duck are you doing woman!

Edit to add: nice to see it still appears the stain is there from the day the jumper was bought
When the kids go back to school.....
"my mum works at a supermarket and helped feed the nation"

"my mum stuck a wine glass to her head while tapping a cheese grater"

She looks rough today doesn’t she
She hasn't declared a shower for a while 🤔 🚿

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Sheep: “I’d love to go to the southern states of America, especially Nashville.”

Rebecca Lamb: “Yeah Alfie always says he wants to go to South America.”

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Stick a fork in me, I’m done!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
What a waste of a brand new jumper. I'd be gutted. But for her it's just something that can be thrown away and replaced with something else she can #aff link.

For future reference Bex Hun, washing up liquid is the thing you need for a grease stain.

You'd think her new best mate P&G would have let her know.
Why does she always lie though?! It comes so natural to her. I knew she was lying because this question was asked the same day she first wore the jumper we all know how dirty she is, there is no way she washed and dried that jumper within a few hours of first putting it on, to see if the stain had come out.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Omg her last story... keep smiling guys, she’s either drunk, on something or at the point of losing it completely? Actually scared me watching that!

Reactions: 19
Did we all miss these Tiktoks completely? I don't think she shared them on Instagram.

She's eye bleeping herself hard.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The thing is that tiktok isn't even original, there are 100s of those on there. So not only is she so forced and unfunny yet again she's just copying some thing else.

Reactions: 19
I don’t think she’s on anything. I think it’s just the type of behaviour dim people find funny.

Reactions: 11
I saw the video on tik tok, thought alright Rebs being stupid as usual. Head over to her Instagram and wooow those stories. She’s drunk or something. Hope the boys are ok

Reactions: 9
Just showed that TikTok to my OH and the South America comment and his words were “what a total knobhead. She looks like a twit and sounds like she’s got the IQ of a flip flop” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.