Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Halliestar

VIP Member
Well from looking at Beavers tweets, and then lining it up with what beggy says in her q&a & Alfehs birthday. She was pregnant whilst he was with his ex.

Ignore that, she wasn’t pregnant, but she claims to have been with him (celebrated 8 years or something on her insta a few months ago) but there are tweets talking to his ex about blowjobs from months after that date 😂
Is Steve’s twitter still activated? 👀

Reactions: 1
I started to watch the morning routine in lockdown vlog but gave up! Why do these people set their cameras up to film themselves in bed 🤔 When she appeared in the ‘size 10’ pyjamas that she’s squeezed her ass and legs into I had to switch off because I didn’t want to see the flappy camel toe when she turned round. Self centred, pathetic and a narcissist is our Rebecceh 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Don't care what anyone says she's had her children ten years to early, if she was 36 and got the big house and the kids, dogs and fiance I think she'd be far more ready for the life int Dales but this girl is bored !! She should of spent her twenties first on babestation then moved onto love island then gone onto itvbe for the reality follow up then posed with Megan Barton Hanson for some adult online content then abit of dancing on Ice etc etc (and I'm not for one second saying 19 is to young for first time motherhood generally of course just in her case she looks like she's going stir crazy pretending to be a middle aged domestic goddess when clearly she's after a lot more )

Hachos

I’m dentist!! I totally get cartons of “smoothie” for pack lunches or on the move but honestly smoothies are the worst!! Filled with sugar and the fruit pulp makes the sugar stick to your teeth! My kids are allowed Harribo before I would give them a smoothie 😂😂😂😂.. not to mention once fruit is liquidised the fibre is gone!
That’s not true about the fibre, pulverised fruit in a homemade smoothie still has fibre. If you juice fruit then yes the pulp and fibre is gone. While I think smoothie-ing fruit is not the end of the world, I agree it’s much worse for the teeth than a whole piece of fruit!

She's blatantly only posted that photo on his instagram because everyone on here is commenting that Steve must have realised what he's got himself into and he never appears on her stories. I don't believe for one second he posted that himself. I may believe a tiny bit that he's still into you if we actually saw him interact with you. Also I bet she brings up the cheating all the time to get him to do what she wants.
Was there cheating? 👀👀

Should he not already know how to do this?
My niece is 6 in a few months and has been able to write birthday cards for a year now? She’s got so much better since going into year 1 but she would piss all over this?
I think he's left handed, I know that's no excuse really for his age, but maybe he struggles a bit