Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GoLando

VIP Member
She has 10 comments on the PCD tiktok this morning, 5 possibly 6 are from men/boys who are perving over her. Why would you want that sort of public attention when your getting married in less than 5 months? I’m not saying once we are in relationships we should automatically stop being looked at but to actively go out and seek it is wrong isn’t it?
I can't find it!! - edit...found it on stories now but not on tiktok? Dire.

Reactions: 2

Lok

I did think this too, but if you actually look on the actual date the videos were posted it’s about 2 weeks. Not sure why youtube says 1 week ago when scrollong through the videos 🙈
Ahh that’s strange, yes I can see it now. It definitely said a week when I posted this

Reactions: 2

Ohhii

Can never get over the fact she announced twice she was pregnant very early on 😐
I am super paranoid about these things but that’s just me

My poor husband is still working 10/11 hour days and has to come home and listen to me moaning tonight 😂
Bless your Husband!! 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 1

H8Ellie

I still get along with my ex & his family... my ex’s sister is my best friend. Why’s it weird haha...

Maz86

I knew as soon as she said the last shop lasted nearly 2 weeks she was lying 🤥 or maybe it’s because she doesn’t know what day it is.
The food shop this week won’t last more then a week either 😂
Not sure why they just don’t properly shop for the week and only go once a week rather then Steve having to top up
I did think this too, but if you actually look on the actual date the videos were posted it’s about 2 weeks. Not sure why youtube says 1 week ago when scrollong through the videos 🙈

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Does anyone else find it weird how she dresses the boys first then washes them down whist wearing their T-shirts
Do we know what day this was filmed? I watched it muted... It’s been boiling where I am all week and she had the boys in vests and Alfie even did joe wicks in a vest and tshirt!