Rebecca Lamb #36 Magic mirror makes her slimmer, but when will Steve get a decent dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Raking it in with all these Ad’s now isn’t she oh and an Aff links while all us have been furloughed and have no money 🙄 but who cares as long as our beggy is still getting the coin nobody else matters!
Surely it’s better to say to companies that she needs to space them out a bit given we are all skint and she hasn’t doesn’t barely any Ad’s in months then drops them all in same week and expects people to react...

Reactions: 11
She really hasn’t. But since hitting 50k (dishonestly may I add) she seems to have a few at once. Still nothing compared to the big influencers.
This is definitely noticeable, she had none for months.

I'm not really one for complaining to companies as it's laughable how stupid they are, but this one has really riled me. Does anyone have the email address and a base template which you could share? I will happily amend slightly and send. Haven't got time to structure one as I'm quickly shovelling a sandwich down and then getting back to (real) work. "Safety in the home" what a joke.

Reactions: 9
Copying the way Gemma Miles does her hair now too 😂 she uses a waver curler on her hair. She will be begging for a Foxylocks package soon too I expect.

Reactions: 7
A list of unsafe things Rebecca Lamb has done:

•Let her car roll back (probably with her toddler in it)
•Plug points that are easy to reach in her kitchen
•Leaving her kids with the dogs
•Letting her child jump all over the dogs
•Allowing her toddler to stand all over tables/chairs
•No stair gates anywhere in that house
•Open fire in their living room with 2 young kids
•Has openly said the kids are by the stream with no supervision
•Trampoline next to a brick wall with no net
•Kids mattresses on the floor
•A box under a single glazed window with a blind cord near
•Drinks like she doesn’t have any children in the house to look after
•No appropriate helmet for little Woody
•Plasters her children online sleeping/naked

Do I need to go on?? I mean come on, surely no brand is THAT desperate? She’s an absolute nut job. I did wonder why there was 2 boxes strategically placed there the other day. Fun fact Rebs - You actually have to wash your clothes to use fairy 👀

Reactions: 29
Wish she would put them bleeping beaver teeth away, no idea how this mess loves her self so much 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The dancing / exercise with flash products is so awkward to watch for all these ‘influencers doing it’.
Aaaaaah!

Reactions: 16
All influencers use the same few songs on their insta stories. I can't bleeping stand any of them now. So repetitive. Bloody Drake and Justin Bieber over and over. There are literally millions of songs in existence.

I'm not sure where they stand using the music over ads either. Surely they need permission from the artist? I know that Instagram Business users don't have the music feature. Surely influencers should fall into this category?

Reactions: 8
She must realise that she’s doing something seriously wrong to receive all this hate? I mean there are plenty of influencers out there with more followers than her (probs genuine too) without even having a thread on here. That means they are probably doing well and people actually like them. She will be catching up to Mrs Hinch with as many threads soon the way she’s going.

I wonder if she ever stops and thinks about why people come on here, why people don’t trust or believe her and why she gets so much more hate than other people? Because you’re a fraud beggy!!! Take the hint will ya?

Reactions: 14
Imagine how much money they’ve paid out to all these influencers to get #fitwithflash. Yet if you search the hashtag, only 4 people have joined in. 4. That’s really embarrassing 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry AS IF people are going to join in with these pathetic 'workouts' even the people doing them look they're cringing inside.
Notice how Mrs hinch isn't doing it ???

Reactions: 17
Why is she looking at her arms whilst doing the “bicep curls”.... as if it’s actually doing something, so embarrassing 😂😂
Also, why does she look so out of breath in those videos?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think this sums up my feelings too. Well put 👏
Thank you 😂 I just have worked since I was 18, been through some awful times financially to thankfully come out on the other side in a much much better place through my own hard work and studying. So it riles me that a lazy irreverent slob who would have duck all if it wasn't for shagging an older man thinks that any self respecting person would be jealous of HER! :rolleyes:

Like according to this https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9888546/britain-top-100-influencer-gamers-youtube/ the uks most successful female influencer is Saffron Barker. Saffron is reported to be worth £1million. 🤷‍♀️I've watched a few of her videos, she seems to do a lot of ads in fairness but i dont like her or dislike her....I just feel no way about her lol..... if theres a thread about Saffron on here, i've never been on it or commented....

So, if it was "success" I was jealous of, rather than just thinking shes a tosspot, there must literally be thousands of other influencers I could comment on before we started on 29k per year Beggy Dingle from't daaaalles.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I had a reply from my email to say the concerns have been raised with the pr agency and they will get back to me ....

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Did well until Friday derrr!
Should he not already know how to do this?
My niece is 6 in a few months and has been able to write birthday cards for a year now? She’s got so much better since going into year 1 but she would piss all over this?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.