Rebecca Lamb #36 Magic mirror makes her slimmer, but when will Steve get a decent dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs at least 6-8 inches taken off her hair. I want to know why her hairdresser hasn’t told her it’s not salvageable. No amount of coconut oil is going to fix that.

Reactions: 8
She needs at least 6-8 inches taken off her hair. I want to know why her hairdresser hasn’t told her it’s not salvageable. No amount of coconut oil is going to fix that.
She just needs to do a Brittany 🤣

Reactions: 3
I keep saying this in the hope she reads here and sorts it out 😂

Instead of putting yet more heat on her hair that really could do without, why not put her hair in a french plait. Her hair is absolutely fucked

Reactions: 8
Coconut oil is no good for your hair anyway, it just coats it so no moisture can actually penetrate into it to improve it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Did well until Friday derrr!
Not really....am a classroom assistant in a primary school and none of the days are right 😂

The capitals should be going to the top of the line, same as d etc.

Although I do live in Scotland so maybe it’s different up here? (Pretty sure it’s the same everywhere though tbh)

Reactions: 4
How can she be out of breath, shes a super skinny size 10 hunnnn, who loves working out with flash bottles everyday and seeing "how the body can change" :rolleyes: 😫😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m not comfortable talking about Steve’s ex 😂 especially if she’s a nice girl.

Definitely trouble in paradise with our favourite wannabe vlogger. That fake post by Steve, then the ‘loved up’ picture by Beckeh. I don’t know about the rest of you but when I’m getting on really well with my husband and we’re having a loved up episode we tend to keep it to ourselves. Because we are adults and don’t need the world to know and we don’t want the world to know.

My teenage self would have posted loved up stuff about my then boyfriend to show all the girls he was secretly at it with that he did love me and chose me over. Thankfully I grew up and left that relationship!
Beggy needs to convince herself, she knows Ratboy is a dog, he cheated with her, so she knows he's not trust worthy. First opportunity he would cheat on her. She can fake the loved up happy family all she wants. She is an object to him, that's blatantly obvious from the pics of her on his IG from when Alfie was a baby, close up pics of her arse in a thong. No decent man treats the mother of his child or his partner (if they don't have kids together) like a sex object. I'd be furious if either of my sons treated any woman the way he does. They deserve each other, she saw a meal ticket and he saw an easy lay with no self respect.

View attachment 119958

Christ who’s she trying to copy with that scarecrow hair
I'm sure Ellie Pollie was gifted a curling wand a few weeks ago, this dumb ass(Beggy) can't do anything without it being copied from another mummy vlogger

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Not really....am a classroom assistant in a primary school and none of the days are right 😂

The capitals should be going to the top of the line, same as d etc.

Although I do live in Scotland so maybe it’s different up here? (Pretty sure it’s the same everywhere though tbh)
No you're right. Also Friday needs a capital letter.

The dancing / exercise with flash products is so awkward to watch for all these ‘influencers doing it’.
Aaaaaah!
Right?! I just don't get it!!
They all look like twats! Who even thought of this campaign? If I want to work out a bleeping flash mops not going to give me guns of steel and a Kardashian arse is it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
E715816E-C15F-491C-A730-DEA0964C1A51.png

I’m not one to comment on people’s appearance really, she’s a pretty girl but my god I am not a fan of that make up. Winged eyeliner has to be done right I think, I don’t think that is right at all 🤦🏽‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If she put half as much effort into her kids as she puts into herself, she would be an amazing mum, buy sadly her priority is herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.