Rebecca Lamb #36 Magic mirror makes her slimmer, but when will Steve get a decent dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've complained to p&g.
I've sent a lengthy email addressing the fact they do not research their influencers clearly and labelled several things that have been filmed demonstrating how unsafe she is at times.
Not being a troll
I am genuinely disappointed in p&g
And this has really made me angry this morning

Reactions: 46
Ive never ever ever seen her buy fairy either?
No me either, she’s full of tit. She gets an ad and claims to use the product all the time but we never see it ever again. Was the same with the andrex, claimed it was all they used then on another shipping haul she showed toilet roll she bought from b and m and said thats where she always buys it. The girl is a disaster. She’s dishonest and as fake as they come. I just can’t believe that these companies are happy to use such a fake to promote their products. Not to mention she’s bad at ads in general. She can barely string a sentence together. She just isn’t a natural. She needs to move on and get a real job

Reactions: 26
I use Fairy fabric softener pretty religiously as I just love the smell (It reminds me of when I first used it when I was having my first baby and prewashed his clothes 🥰 ) and I have to say this has really really put me off. What an absolute joke.

Also, I know we keep bringing it up and I feel like a stuck record but she looks worlds away from a size 10 in that ad! Such inconsistency with what she puts out there but then that is her life isn't it!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
There she goes again with her bullshit jealousy posts. Rebecca I know you read here so read this. I am not jealous of you in the slightest. Infact I thank my lucky stars everyday that I haven’t got your life because in all honesty it looks fake and depressing. You may think buying followers and likes to get you to hit a certain number will make you famous, but really it’s a fleeting moment then it’s over. And at when you’re old and grey what will really matter, numbers on social media, or having had a genuinely happy life without having to always put on an act?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Will be sending a lengthy email to P&G pointing out the unsuitability of this woman to advertise their products in a home safety campaign. I hope others do too. Perhaps if she loses work as a result she may address some of the safety concerns around her home. Not trolling just pointing out fact and safety concerns for her children and the children of the people she is influencing

Reactions: 21
Make sure you put your new curling wand up high and out of reach of children begs 😅🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
WTF seen it all now. Why is she getting so many ads recently? Definitely won’t be buying from fairy again.
Who does she think she is given advise about safety. She doesn’t give 2 shits about the safety of her children in and out of her home and she will block anyone who mentions the dangerous things she does/ allows 🤬

Reactions: 11
Thats a jumbo waver not a curling wand hun 😂😩🤦🏻‍♀️

I would be happy for you begs, if you made high quality content, weren't a liability, owned your true dress size, didn't deceive people, didn't buy followers, wasn't a neglectful parent and were getting ads consistent with your personality and lifestyle left right and centre and not just grabbing any money offered "to support my family" and raking in the money as a result 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Might I point out that your idea that "people just hate me cos of my success" 🙄🙄🙄is kinda null and void when there are influencers a lot more successful than yourself (LJC, megan Rose Lane, Holly boon, Hannah Renee, Laura Meachem) that majority of the people on here, including myself, haven't got a bad word to say about 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thats a jumbo waver not a curling wand hun 😂😩🤦🏻‍♀️

I would be happy for you begs, if you made high quality content, weren't a liability, owned your true dress size, didn't deceive people, didn't buy followers, wasn't a neglectful parent and were getting ads consistent with your personality and lifestyle left right and centre and not just grabbing any money offered "to support my family" and raking in the money as a result 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Might I point out that your idea that "people just hate me cos of my success" 🙄🙄🙄is kinda null and void when there are influencers a lot more successful than yourself (LJC, megan Rose Lane, Holly boon, Hannah Renee, Laura Meachem) that majority of the people on here, including myself, haven't got a bad word to say about 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think this sums up my feelings too. Well put 👏

Reactions: 3
How can she post an advert about safety round the home when only a couple of posts beforehand she shows a picture of the slow cooker with the cable hanging down where it could easily be pulled off the side by Woodeh or the dogs.... 🤦🏻‍♀️ . That’s without even listing the other things that we know she does/doesn’t do.... trampoline no net, trampoline near wall, lollies on swing, no stair gate, bike upstairs and my biggest hate of hers Woodeh sitting in the table. I’m sure there are more but my brain is fried 🤯

Reactions: 13
Where are the jealousy posts? I can't see any?
I couldn't believe my eyes when a saw she was "giving some tips on how to keep your children safe" honestly!!

Reactions: 5
Where are the jealousy posts? I can't see any?
I couldn't believe my eyes when a saw she was "giving some tips on how to keep your children safe" honestly!!
576E203F-1A34-4B93-9AF2-9AECCBD8CA49.png

Christ who’s she trying to copy with that scarecrow hair

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.