Rebecca Lamb #36 Magic mirror makes her slimmer, but when will Steve get a decent dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s been getting more ads since she hit 50k, I think these comapanies should be made aware that alot of her followers have been bought.

Reactions: 8
Loving herself again when reality is rebegga your a f—kin mess. Who would want to be you with your fake happy life, fake size 10 body and fake followers. I’m off to email p&g 😡

Reactions: 11
Sharing safety tips? Bahahhaha Christ on a cracker. I am thankful that Beccy is not the CEO of health and safety. I’d rather take safety tips from the lads that decided not to put enough lifeboats on the Titanic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I wonder why she has been getting so many ads lately maybe Steve made her get onto channel mum about it?

Reactions: 1
I wonder why she has been getting so many ads lately maybe Steve made her get onto channel mum about it?
It’ll be to do with the fake 50k followers she has. Probably why she’s been buying them because she knows in turn she will get more ads

Reactions: 7
I saw someone say on here that if they had her hair they would smother it in coconut oil or a hair mask and keep it in a bun. I would too, it’s literally frazzled

Reactions: 8
Her boobs look ridiculous, like she has two balloons shoved in her top. Why does she make so much effort to sit at home?

Reactions: 12
Firstly
Her hair is a mess 🤣 it's so thin!

Secondly which mother of a 6 and 2 year old has time to do that on a Thursday morning/ afternoon?

You aren't going anywhere! Wash your face properly not with a wet wipe and put a treatment on your hair.

Honestly how she thinks she's relatable I'll never know!

Reactions: 19
Why the duck is she using heat on her frazzled birds nest hair!!! My god!!! N the eyeliner!! 😂

She’s using a picture as her insta profile from about 3 years ago!! Clearly knows she has ruined her hair and piled on the pounds/let herself go! And she’s changed her bio again!! Get a bleeping life you beg!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.