Rebecca Lamb #36 Magic mirror makes her slimmer, but when will Steve get a decent dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold onto your seats, we have a chicken stroganoff impending this week

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Aldi haul was painful to watch, the constant sniff, lack of vocabulary and why is she always so out of breath?
As for filming the tit shopping going on the table, yeh okay Beg you keep convincing yourself that you’ve got a size 10 arse and thighs!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Packaged sugar is all I see.
She really is an advertisers dream, put anything on the package like..added fruit, added vitamins, extra fibre ...and she falls for it.

Their breakfasts are shocking, all high sugar products that won’t fill you up. I am genuinely shocked by her food shop. I can’t believe people eat like that and promote it.

Reactions: 20
Just been watching her old videos too, she seemed a million times happier! She used to work twice a week at a hair salon, go for walks in the village, be friends with the school Mums and actually have a bit of a life!

I do feel sorry for her- she must go for days without seeing another adult other than Steve. (It would be so annoying living 30-40 mins away from any proper town)

They have that gorgeous dining room attached to their kitchen that has the shower and toilet... she could have that as her little project and paint it and do it up herself- I would love to watch that!

she’s stuck in a boring rut of food shops and walks behind their house and it won’t get her 100k subs!!!

Reactions: 17
“Seeing back results” all I’m seeing is a muffin top, I have one too rebs I’m not hating🤚🏻 Just don’t think I’m something I’m not

Reactions: 21
“Seeing back results” all I’m seeing is a muffin top, I have one too rebs I’m not hating🤚🏻 Just don’t think I’m something I’m not
literally couldn’t agree more... I couldn’t see ‘any’ change, these flash bottles must really be upping her bicep game!

• Haha
I hope I’m wrong but in her latest ad is Steve really out spraying weed killer with the dog running around with him? I can’t believe what I’ve watched. I don’t have my own dog now but growing up in my parents house with dogs that was always a massive no! The dogs had to stay inside for a few hours during and after spraying.
View attachment 119009

View attachment 119008

View attachment 119010
My Nans dog got poisoned after my uncle sprayed weed killer in her garden, almost lost her

I’m sorry but is she serious 😂😂😂😂
What the actual. You’re only going to get ‘back results’ or any muscle growth by actually lifting heavy weights in a gym set up and eating a strict diet. Not prancing around doing a few lunges in your garden and lifting a bottle of floor cleaner

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When you start seeing back results 😂😂😂😂👋👋👋👋👋👋
That's girls a comedian she is 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Talking to you as a PT, not a flash representative, to get back results you need to actually lift some weight becky, not your 500ml of flash bleech 😂😂🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 38
One question why is she’s finger bleeping a bottle of semi skimmed !!??
I don’t get it why does she handle her haul so much ...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just been watching her old videos too, she seemed a million times happier! She used to work twice a week at a hair salon, go for walks in the village, be friends with the school Mums and actually have a bit of a life!

I do feel sorry for her- she must go for days without seeing another adult other than Steve. (It would be so annoying living 30-40 mins away from any proper town)

They have that gorgeous dining room attached to their kitchen that has the shower and toilet... she could have that as her little project and paint it and do it up herself- I would love to watch that!

she’s stuck in a boring rut of food shops and walks behind their house and it won’t get her 100k subs!!!
I would love to see that too. I’m a sucker for a bit of a makeover, she should get whatever paint she’s got lying around, some old bits form the barns like they did with the ladder and just see what she can do! Content would be great, and she’d be trying something new and probably give her a bit of drive!

Reactions: 7
Hold the front page!! I’ve just watched the Aldi haul....where’s the gnocchi?? We don’t normally go a week without seeing gnocchi because she really really loves gnocchi 🤔 Where was last nights sausage casserole? Made me 😂 when she said she’d bought the ‘healthier’ wraps.....they’re not healthy when you fill them with calorie laden crap! Very little fruit and veg as per normal. Can’t wait for the chicken stroganoff....she’s really really becoming adventurous 😂

Reactions: 15
I can't understand why anyone is buying little cartons of juices for kids when we have nowhere to be ? Lmao
I hate them anyway cos they're just full of sugar but seriously we're at home?
Kids won't drink smoothie if I make it so I get all the fruit out and let them choose and make themselves.. then they drink it!
Couldn't agree more, she makes herself smoothies so why not do the same for the boys , it increases their fruit intake reduces their sugar, but she's too lazy to do something that would benefit her kids. To see such a lazy, greedy self centred mother is horrible. I'm also fed up of people saying she's only young, she's a 26 Yr old mother of 2,age is irrelevant. Age doesn't define whether someone is a caring mother or a lazy useless mother.

This girl is an absolute bleeping wet wipe. I started training at the beginning of lockdown with my partner who is pt working out 5 times a week using WEIGHTS not a bleeping flash bottle, our workouts last usually an hour and ten minutes I’ve lost a couple of pounds yes but as for muscle definition it will take months!! Not 3 days after lifting a bleeping floor cleaner you twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I hope to god she’s not pregnant because the last thing those two boys need is another sibling 😑

funny how she’s gone from begging Steve to saying the other day after the wedding

she doesn’t deserve kids!

Reactions: 9
This was when I first started lifting and took nearly 1.5 years to achieve, lifting 4x a week, eating for the most part 2300 calories a day, tracked, begs, you ain't getting back results lifting 5lb weights, flash bottle and doing air squats.

Cropped so my name isn't showing and is an older pic from when I first started.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.