Rebecca Lamb #34 Bought her way to 50k, why Steve not realised his witch is cray

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If a troll bought them and you had no part to play you would IMMEDIATELY speak out. This is her brand and she surely wouldn’t want to look deceitful?

Secondly, it’s very easy to track as they pay with a card, I work in marketing and it happened to a very large influencer (someone bought her 100k so spent a fair whack) she pursued it because it’s classrd as interfering with the running of a business, police involved the lot. Why hasn’t she done that?

Lastly, how has this been happening for months then? A quick social blade shows she’s constantly doing it, I don’t suppose a troll does this every month and she’s sat in silence.
Exactly this!! And if you check her pictures too there’s clearly fake likes on those! She’s a bloody disgrace

Reactions: 7
She actually said - a troll bought her followers 😭😭😭 I didn't think this tit show could get ANY worse. I've been proved wrong.
Why not address it on Tuesday? Did it take a few days to come up with that tit lie?!
20200418_151348.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Where has she said trolls have bought her followers? I can't see it anywhere?

Reactions: 3
I’m howling that Steve hasn’t acknowledge the 50k. I bet he’s thinking wtf have I let myself in for here while she’s stomping about her dungeon, crying and downing echo falls cos her fingers are too fat to be quick enough to delete the comments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Someone else with a few hundred just commented and agreed with me and she blocked them instantly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s deleted it already 😂🤣
If you’ve got nothing to hide and this story she’s telling was genuine why the hell would you delete comments about it 😂😂😂😂 she knows she can’t keep up with her lies cos she’s not bright enough

Reactions: 15
Just seen the above. Well done @Chitterchat not so easy to claim your a troll behind your keyboard when you have openly done that. 🙌

She can claim I’m a troll whatever way she wants, I’m just a thirty year old mum who’s out of touch with my own Instagram and too busy working and parenting to buy myself 50k followers to look authentic.

She’s deleted it already 😂🤣
No it’s still there haha!

Reactions: 10
I think if a troll was gonna buy anything for her, it might be some proper slats for her boys rather than them sleeping on a mattress on the floor 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I think if a troll was gonna buy anything for her, it might be some proper slats for her boys rather than them sleeping on a mattress on the floor 🥴
Dont you worry theres a collection in the works to get Woodeh a proper cake equal to golden boys for his next birthday lol

Reactions: 9
I've lost the comment that I wanted to reply to, but someone further up asked if you can actually buy followers for other people's accounts...
The answer is yes, it's surprisingly easy to do as a while ago now there was a tattle life insta set up and a fellow poster bought a few followers for it x

I don't get why any genuine trolls would spend money on buying her followers though?!

Jules is deffo here
Oooh plot twist... Maybe Jules is 2SS?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
For ‘trolls’ that she claims have fake profiles and hide their identity, she really expects everyone to believe someone handed over their CARD DETAILS, that tie in their address and full name - to buying her followers 😂

Just did a quick search of Karina, Olga and Diana. Think she forgot to delete her last load she bought.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
For ‘trolls’ that she claims have fake profiles and hide their identity, she really expects everyone to believe someone handed over their CARD DETAILS, that tie in their address and full name - to buying her followers 😂

Just did a quick search of Karina, Olga and Diana. Think she forgot to delete her last load she bought.
The Marina’s are still there, all have the same stock photographs created only a few days ago 👀 but they are real followers of course

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also funny how an influx of them fake followers only got deleted once it was mentioned in here that she was buying them (literally as soon as it was mentioned) 🧐 we are not all as thick as tit like you chubby cheeks! You may fool a few sheep, but this time you have gone too far!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
First time poster and new member... I used to really like her until about 6 months ago! I started to question things such as cocaine abuse, more dodgy ongoings which you've all mentioned and malnutrition of the boys (all before I read tattle so my thoughts were deffo not influenced by anyone) I just really feel for the kids, they are so far away from any interaction 😔 that house could be amazing if they converted it, what happened to the barn on the house? I thought this house was going to be an amazing conversion? All they have done is painted? Where's the money they used to have? So many questions!!! If those poor children aren't going to have interaction with others then at least make their home decent! That barn could be an amazing play place for them (obv once converted into a safe space)

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.