Rebecca Lamb #34 Bought her way to 50k, why Steve not realised his witch is cray

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does make me wonder what she’s actually like towards Steve and the boys, like if you are constantly on your phone deleting comments she must Get so agitated, she needs to realise theirs more to life then deleting comments. Those little boys need a happy environment and I just can’t picture it!

Reactions: 21
She’s fucked no matter what pathetic lies she tries to spew. Everyone including her sheep will now check her followers and see what we have been saying. The fact she actually tried to say a troll bought them has made my bleeping day 😂😂😂 just when I thought she couldn’t get any more immature she goes and pulls that one out of the bag. Gotta hand it to the girl, she has zero shame at all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Who is exposay1? Tag channel mum and other influencers in your posts 🤣
That account may or may not be currently restricted from tagging anyone or commenting 😂😂

also channel mum have already blocked the account when there has been no interaction with them, just searched and they don’t even come up, so she’s given them the heads up already, they are as corrupt as her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I think the best thing we can all do is watch... you know what they say- give someone enough rope and all that. Unfollow anyone who supports her - people in that list praising her is a good start- people will soon realise they can’t support her. Don’t buy or support ANY brands who use her as she is NOT authentic. Her engagement is shocking and one day karma will come and get her. She is shockingly unkind towards people who have reached out to her. I followed her and got blocked for saying something completely innocent. People being blocked for innocent comments. She is NOT being kind to many people who supported her in the early days. That’s why she only has the amount of followers she has which is very low considering it is her job.

Reactions: 24
“I love looking at old photos...’ of myself !! What a surprise 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The more I watch this situation unfold the more I think she’s going to hang on to this ‘job’ for dear life! She will not only become a car crash but the whole thing will set of fire, burn before she gives this up!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She used to follow around 1400 didn’t she? Now it’s down below 1000 👀

Reactions: 5
Y’all ok huns...Rebecca‘s a bit upset!?

What’s happened 😐
Has Steve not filled her holes lately? in the track I mean, obviously In the track.

I'm laughing at the *congratulations babes* comments between Meldrum and Lamb 😂 both so alike in so many ways

7E0F20BD-AC32-4113-8723-17D76DE3D964.jpeg 266462DB-1424-447A-B1D4-01BE0337A0B9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
She used to follow around 1400 didn’t she? Now it’s down below 1000 👀
yep I noticed this also! She used to follow 1,142 people to be precise!
So has this ‘troll’ also had access to her account (ie password) and unfollowed a load of people??? Rebecca you might be thick as duck, but we’re certainly not😂😂😂

Reactions: 17
That's hilarious, a troll bought them. If you're going to lie at least make it believable!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did she duck pass the 11 plus 🤣🤣🤣 She went to Holy Family Catholic School 🙈 Google it and they have the same uniform 😂
20200418_183931.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
'Sorry kids were not eating this week.. I was desperate to support Rebecca Lamb and buy her some followers' 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Shes got some big balls ill give her that hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.