Rebecca Lamb #34 Bought her way to 50k, why Steve not realised his witch is cray

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't there some sort of clean up tool you can use to delete accounts that are fake or have never interacted with you?

Ages ago, an account I follow said that they were going to use it to get rid of bots and blank accounts and she said that it might delete true followers too if they'd never commented or liked etc so not to take offence if it happened and just re follow her.

Reactions: 10
And I’m blocked. She’ll probably delete my comments now, sneaky and sly. But they were at the top long enough to be seen 😇

Reactions: 14
She’s deleted the comments from the people calling her out (the ones she replied to) surely she must realise by deleting them she’s coming across as dodgy as duck, thought she has nothing to hide 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
For ‘trolls’ that she claims have fake profiles and hide their identity, she really expects everyone to believe someone handed over their CARD DETAILS, that tie in their address and full name - to buying her followers 😂

Just did a quick search of Karina, Olga and Diana. Think she forgot to delete her last load she bought.
If we reported them accounts would they end up being deleted from her followers?

Reactions: 3
If we reported them accounts would they end up being deleted from her followers?
Yes but it won’t damage her, honestly it’s more hilarious they are there, people and brands can still see them and realise she’s a fraudz

Reactions: 9
Preaches be kind but told people go get a life when she’s called out 🤨 Practice what you preach ya knob end

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How dare she tell anyone to get a life. Her “life” is one big car crash. Wondering when her meltdown will be as this is brilliant. I’m actually cringing for her so embarrassed. And her trying back track with 50k followers in 5yrs is even more embarrassing 😫🙄🤣

Reactions: 25
Sorry but her replies to me just show how bitchy she can be ... If you've not done anything then why haven't you addressed it ? And if people really believe that 'trolls' are buying her fake followers then there's a serious problem with the world 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ is 50k after 5 years an achievement? Genuine question..

How dare she tell anyone to get a life. Her “life” is one big car crash. Wondering when her meltdown will be as this is brilliant. I’m actually cringing for her so embarrassed. And her trying back track with 50k followers in 5yrs is even more embarrassing 😫🙄🤣
Her life exists because of Steve. As mentioned before without him she would live in a council house, claim benefits and be the local cum bucket every weekend. Cheek of her🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A troll bought her followers 😂😂😂 is that the best you can come up with Rebecca. Jesus anyone would think she’d found a cure for coronavirus the way all the channel Mum influencers are mutually masturbating over her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has she deleted the comments people left calling her out now? Love how she practices “be kind” - didn’t she tell someone to duck off before in her comments? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can’t wait for the rant where she tells all us ‘trolls’ to go get a job! 😂😂😂

• Haha
"never stop being a good person because of bad people"

SO... she's a good person cos she buys fake followers and she shouldn't stop buying fake followers cos of bad people who point out the bought followers

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.