Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PeachySher

Surely the kids won’t know what to do with that kitchen as it doesn’t have a slow cooker?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

Justhereforthegoss

Chatty Member
She actually said - a troll bought her followers 😭😭😭 I didn't think this shit show could get ANY worse. I've been proved wrong.
Why not address it on Tuesday? Did it take a few days to come up with that shit lie?!
20200418_151348.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

Bec3007

VIP Member
I know this will offend people but if you rely on strangers on the internet swiping up to buy something via a link you’ve shared just to have some sort of income, then you really need to get off the internet and find a better job. Aff links are just beggy and greedy, more so when it’s items the person doesn’t even own. If someone told me 10 years ago that’s how people would make an income I’d have laughed in their face!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
For anyone feeling bad about themselves because of the images that Rebecca Lamb shares of herself:

STOP.

The images you see are FAKE. She does not look like that. She is not that slim. She is not toned. Her skin and hair and make up do not look like that. The images are edited beyond recognition. What you are seeing is not real. Please do not compare your real life self with the fake images she is putting out online.
Rebecca is deeply unhappy with herself and with her body. She edits her images because she is uncomfortable with how she really looks and how much she weighs. To make herself feel better she edits the photos so that people will think she looks a certain way and so that these people continue to feed her ego. It’s not real.

Stop. Comparing. Yourselves. To. This. Fake. Shit.

💗

• Heart
Reactions: 64

virgofalls

VIP Member
"What's happened to my bed!"
"Mummy's taken the sheets off cos I'm going to wash them"
"WHAT?"

I don't know about anyone else's kids but mine wouldn't bat an eye lid because I do it every week? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Motherofcats

Dear lord, what a sad little life, Rebecca. You ruined my night completely so you could have the money and I hope now you can spend it on lessons in grace and decorum. Because you have all the grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on.

008E1E0D-B0CB-4807-8DED-223D1913E433.jpeg

If you know, you know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Alibaba

She started on my friend this morning because her little boy had her phone and sent a laughing emoji on her post, she private messaged saying why you commenting laughing emojis on my post, when my friend said she didn’t know what message she was on about she said are you serious then went on a rant! She’s absolutely embarrassing! Big old thunder thighs with no friends, a fake life and a fiancé with a major wondering eye! Absolute sad act of a person! Even sent her a screen shot of the laughing emoji on her post! She’s pathetic and a joke! I am going to contact channel mum and any other company she works with until I’m blue in the face with her passive aggressive behaviour!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

alexm1993

Chatty Member
Someone who would buy that house is someone who has the money to rip it out and renovate it. Use the barns to their potential. Grow vegetables and fresh produce. Have animals in the land. Not someone who waggles her flaps on her phone for a living and hasn’t seen a vegetable since 1998

• Haha

PeachySher

Thread suggestion: Rebecca Lamb #35 The blurring tool to improve my figure, all we ever eat is spam and sugar.

• Haha
  • Heart
Where's the frozen stuff? When you do a big shop, and plan not to go to the supermarket regularly (as we all should be) then you buy frozen veg to keep you going. Where are the peas? Frozen broccoli? Meat for the freezer? The spare loaf of bread? If she's keen to cook spinach for ten hours then she should just buy it frozen. Two packets of rice? That's one meal. Buy blocks of cheese, you can freeze one and it's still fine for grating and cooking after. That one bag of pasta might just about stretch to two meals.

Might film my next shop on my shitty mobile phone. All in one take as I don't know how to edit. In the dark as I don't have a ring light for posing. In my crappy half finished kitchen. And it would still be better content for people trying to feed a family on a tight budget for two weeks plus.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Cooper123

VIP Member
She has the fucking BRASS NECK to post a reshare of someone congratulating her on 50k! Well I messaged them whoever they are and I’ll message everyone who’s story she shares. Cunt
A97EABE9-931C-48D6-8872-02912857CFDC.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

lilblinder

To any genuine followers of Rebecca Lamb who come on here for a nosey please think twice before typing comments on her posts about how she 'inspires' you, this woman is contributing nothing of substance to your life personally, your probably a better parent probably have a nicer home probably do a job that requires you to go out daily for at least 8 hours away from your loved ones even during these scarey times and we do it all without posting a celebratory photo shoots about how proud we are of ourselves whilst showing our boobs and twirling our hair, aim a bit higher with who inspires you because this woman's BEHAVIOUR definitely ain't goals .

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Dandylion1

VIP Member
Building the boys kitchen that “they” got for Christmas. 1. I cannot believe they are only just building it now in April how selfish that they didn’t even build that on Christmas Day? And to my child has the exact same kitchen and it is no way suitable for someone of Alfie’s age, why doesn’t Poor Woody just get something for his self?!

Reactions: 46