Rebecca Lamb #34 Bought her way to 50k, why Steve not realised his witch is cray

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on who said she doesn’t do anything and that Steve does all the decorating and now guess who’s doing it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Long time lurker, first time poster. I was on a night out last year when I was next to Rebecca at the bar. She was talking to a girl who was telling her she watched her on youtube and followed her on Instagram and I overheard the girl saying she thought it was awful how much bad stuff gets said about her (presumably on here) , Rebecca agreed and said something along the lines of "oh yeah how I love one son more than the other and I'm such a terrible mother bla blah blah" (so she does clearly read here).
I also overheard her mention that her brother (half or step) worked at the bar we were in and that he was hiding in the back and refused to come out when he knew she was there because he was "embarrassed" by her, she said she had spent a lot of the night crying about it (which might explain why she always seems to have red eyes after a night out). I actually felt a bit sorry for her and made me think maybe she doesn't have much close family and it clearly has upset her. I actually didn't think she seemed that bad and she offered to buy the girl she was talking to a drink which I thought was nice but then she did try and buy 2 drinks and 2 shots with a £10 which just proves how out of touch she is lol and she also seemed to be astounded she wasn't immediately served right away by the bar staff lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's filtered this so heavily that the blue in the kids room looks green. It's just a photo of them sat in their house, why does this even need a filter?

Screenshot_20200418_113944.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Omg ladies I’ve missed almost 2 whole threads 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

So apart from buying followers and her and the beaver toothed twit are back on good terms for the gram what else have I missed ??

Reactions: 5
Will someone please put a ‘nice’ comment on her 50k post saying how amazing it is that she has so many Russian followers and how wonderful it is that she is inspiring people from all over the world. She is so dim she won’t get the underlying message but some of her followers might. I tried but it’s saying comments are limited.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Will someone please put a ‘nice’ comment on her 50k post saying how amazing it is that she has so many Russian followers and how wonderful it is that she is inspiring people from all over the world. She is so dim she won’t get the underlying message but some of her followers might. I tried but it’s saying comments are limited.

Heather might pop up later.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has any1 else noticed how quiet she is today?? Is she going to addres the sitch or not? How long does she think she can ignore it for? Just can’t believe all the sheep praising her and building her up! Unfair!

Reactions: 8
What the duck!!!! 😂😂😂 so guys, a troll bought her followers (not Alfie like we thought she might say) she deleted them and still got to 50K so laugh is on the ‘troll’ omg 😆😆😆 best she could come up with. Think you need to delete a few more beggy you didn’t get rid of them all. Think that’ll take you back UNDER 50!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
What the duck!!!! 😂😂😂 so guys, a troll bought her followers (not Alfie like we thought she might say) she deleted them and still got to 50K so laugh is on the ‘troll’ omg 😆😆😆 best she could come up with. Think you need to delete a few more beggy you didn’t get rid of them all. Think that’ll take you back UNDER 50!!
bleeping pathetic!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Funny how someone mentioned in here that she’d probably blame a troll on buying them and sure enough here we are, she’s using that very excuse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Funny how someone mentioned in here that she’d probably blame a troll on buying them and sure enough here we are, she’s using that very excuse.
Why would anyone in their right mind - let alone a troll spend their money on buying her followers 🤣 she’s so bleeping deluded

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Can other people even buy followers for someone else’s account?? I don’t know how it works but I would of thought they can’t?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.