Rebecca Lamb #33 Try my recipe, it’s yummeh but not mine, can’t get through the day without a bottle of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Steve, I think you're a major twit but you don't even deserve being stuck for life with that ignorant child you call a fiancee.

Reactions: 15
Babe, I bet you look fab! I've had no kids and am 3 or 4 pounds heavier than you but im sorry, I'm still much much smaller than Eggy Beggy! As i'm sure you are too!

It's so sad your questioning yourself but it just proves my point that one of my biggest gripes with her is despite the "you're all beautiful" narrative she pushes for engagement, she makes other women who live healthier lives than her question themselves and lose hope due to her lies and face tune.

She said she was 11st (rounded down I'd guess) a few months ago, but that was before she started having cake every day so probably closer to 12 if not 12 and a half stone now.....despite her being 2-3st heavier than me she's aparrently a size smaller! :rolleyes::unsure:🤥 For a while she distorted how i viewed my own body to think I must look huge if she's thinner than me, till i realised she was full of tit!

That mirror she's got in her beauty room slash office is like one of them stretching mirrors you'd get at the fair and even then she stands like she's about to do the splits 🤦‍♀️ :ROFLMAO: she did the same thing in that Menorca black bikini pic and she's doing it in the LJC copy outfit and hair pic that she's done today , which makes her legs look smaller as they're further apart.

As others have said if you pause a video or look at pics steve posts she looks nothing like how she does on her own grid, see exhibit A below with her beer belly hanging over her trackies lol, thats how she really looks.....View attachment 105457
you know what you’re right didn’t know she said she weighed that . I’m 5.5 and taller and lighter than her so it’s just in my head . I’m a size ten comfortably genuinely sometimes a 8 but rather be comfy.
thanks babe x

Reactions: 4
I think this just shows how fortunate she’s been since getting with Steve. Not a chance she would have been on multiple holidays if she wasn’t with him. She wouldn’t have a mortgage and she probably wouldn’t even own her own car.

Thing is Rebecca most people in this world have a lot of self respect and don’t chase after someone else’s man and then end up pregnant very quickly to secure a decent life. Most of us work hard to do that for ourselves and families. So before you moan about not getting your holiday, remember where you came from hun. Big bad bev who eggs on her daughter acting like a complete slapper her whole adult life.

Reactions: 19
Why does she look so sweaty and dirty already, it's only half 10, go have a shower love and while you're at it, buy some clothes that aren't see through, no one wants to see your tits love, even if you think they do.
"Just super gorgeous and sewww gloweh"

Reactions: 2
[/QUOTE]
My friend since we were 5yrs old died yesterday because of covid19. I hope you never have to go through the horror of this you selfish, ignorant idiot!
[/QUOTE]
I’m so sorry for your loss x

Reactions: 2
If I could be bothered I'd send that link of the coronavirus rant to something like the daily mail and hope they did some story of how painfully idiotic influencers can be. But she hasn't got a big enough following for them to care.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.