Rebecca Lamb #33 Try my recipe, it’s yummeh but not mine, can’t get through the day without a bottle of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone that missed it. These are her actual thoughts on coronavirus. You should be so ashamed of yourself Rebecca!
One of the worst things about this, is that you showed absolutely no remorse. You can't even own your mistake. Unbelievable. Unforgettable and completely Unfuckingforgiveable.
View attachment 105392
My blood boils the more i watch this. Stupid bleeping witch. She should be grateful that its only affecting her hen do. Ive watched two of my elderly neighbours be wheeled off to intensive care now and not return.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Can someone also record the tik tok about her night out that includes the line 'can I get that coke'. Or tell me how to do it.

I have a huge issue with the recreational coke industry and the impact it has on society.

Will happily send that to people who employ her to advertise.
Its not referring to cocaine.
The song is called Bottoms Up where nicki minaj reels off a list of drinks and mixers.

Can I get that Tron, can I get that Remmy
Can I get that Coke, can I get that Henny
Can I get that margarita on the rock, rock, rock
Can I get salt all around that rim, rim, rim, rim
Trey, I was like yo Trey?
Do you think you can buy me a bottle of Rosé?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can someone also record the tik tok about her night out that includes the line 'can I get that coke'. Or tell me how to do it.

I have a huge issue with the recreational coke industry and the impact it has on society.

Will happily send that to people who employ her to advertise.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Its not referring to cocaine.
The song is called Bottoms Up where nicki minaj reels off a list of drinks and mixers.

Can I get that Tron, can I get that Remmy
Can I get that Coke, can I get that Henny
Can I get that margarita on the rock, rock, rock
Can I get salt all around that rim, rim, rim, rim
Trey, I was like yo Trey?
Do you think you can buy me a bottle of Rosé?
Thanks for letting me know. I happily stand corrected.

I’m probably over sensitive about this as I really hate that recreational cocaine users can’t see the link between gang violence and horrific crime in South America with their bag of charlie on a Friday night out.

Reactions: 12
For anyone that missed it. These are her actual thoughts on coronavirus. You should be so ashamed of yourself Rebecca!
One of the worst things about this, is that you showed absolutely no remorse. You can't even own your mistake. Unbelievable. Unforgettable and completely Unfuckingforgiveable.
View attachment 105392
Wow I’d forgotten just how awful it was. She is vile. I’d have so much more respect for her if she was like do you know what, I got it wrong, I didn’t realise the severity of it and I apologise. But no, nothing. Especially when her dad and step mum apparently work in NHS.. which she hasn’t mentioned since 🤔. My step mum is a carer so my dad is having to isolate as she has to be soooo careful, I have been doing their shopping for them and my grandma at the same time as I don’t want to risk my dad going out. No mention of her collecting any shopping for her family? Must be tough to be going to the supermarket when both dad and step mum work in the NHS 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 15
The faces she’s pulling in the video about the “situation” being a load of crap 😭. All she would have had to do to redeem herself slightly was to put an insta story up just saying she’s sorry she didn’t realise the severity of the CORONA virus and the effect it would have on us all...... but no she can never be wrong can she! And if you dare question her you’re being negative 😂

View attachment 105392
What a twit 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Off topic but I 100 percent do not believe woody is potty trained. I've just potty trained my son who was born same month as woody and now I've done it myself I know shes lied. When that potty training video came out as my little one is the same age and IMO way more advanced I was so shocked like HOW is he fully potty trained. You never saw any pottys lieing about the house, no step or little toilet seat in the bathroom, plus when your actually doing it for the first week or two you have to stay strictly indoors usually with them running around naked on the bottom half and she never did! Then you can only really do short journeys for a while but when she claimed he was 'potty trained' they were out and about everywhere like normal she never had a period where she had to stay indoors. Theres so much that goes with it she would have documented it on her stories or probably moaned about him having accidents if she had actually done it! And to even say he went straight from nappies to nothing even for naps and bedtime is laughable! I've never known anyone to get their kid out of nappies even at night time straight away it takes ages for them to hold it through the night! Where is the travel potty or whatever they use when they go out for walks? You never see one in the buggy and where does he go to toilet in the house? You never hear her asking if he needs a wee. She did the potty training video straight after mama reid and ellie polly did theirs AFTER they had potty trained documenting the whole experience. He is definitely still in nappies they are always shown in his stories plus she was saying she done it months ago there is no way that boy was ready months ago with his development. I cant believe after having 2 kids shes that thick she thought she could just lie about it. How can someone put up a whole video full of lies shes a fraud!

Reactions: 21
Her smug face in that video though!
"It's a load of crap ... basically".

I bet she is so embarrassed.
Not so smug now her Hen do AND wedding are cancelled 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 I believe she had this coming! Serves her right for being a self obsessed little girl playing dress up & housewife for a living thinking she’s gods gift 🤔

• Heart
Not so smug now her Hen do AND wedding are cancelled 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 I believe she had this coming! Serves her right for being a self obsessed little girl playing dress up & housewife for a living thinking she’s gods gift 🤔
Is her wedding cancelled ? I thought it was only her hen and she was hoping to rebook her hen before the wedding in August 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There’s no way their wedding will still go ahead in august. Couldn’t have happened to a bigger bleep. She’s such an ugly person, and I’m not talking about looks here.

Reactions: 26
I thought same when I seen her ootd story 😂😂😂it’s pathetic, she just looks like a dirty,grubby, cheap chavvy version of Lucy
🤣🤣
I’m not a fan of LJC but she puts some effort into selling her soul

cracks up up the minute Rebecca does a readly ad LJC is saying she’s just chilling reading them she lowkey is after her and it makes me scream😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.