Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
My husband has been ill in bed for two weeks now, doctor has today said it may well be covid19 but nothing they can do other than for me to monitor him at home. He has lost over a stone in weight and has underlying health issues including a heart condition. Hopefully he will pull through but he may not and then Rebecca no, I will not be happier and stronger and better than before. My sons both had holidays booked, one in May, one in June. Not once have they mentioned being disappointed about them being cancelled, they just ring and text several times a day to check on their dad. That is their primary concern. My youngest had her 18th last week, all celebrations cancelled. The only thing which really upset her was dad being too unwell to come downstairs and eat take away pizza and have a glass of fizz with us. My daughter in law is a police officer spending most of her shifts now accompanying critically sick and dying people to hospital and pulling over morons like your idiot boyfriend making unnecessary journeys and telling them to go home and stay there. My son is worried sick every time she goes out the house not knowing if she has picked the virus up. Her father is ill with multiple conditions, her mum had surgery a month ago but she can’t go round to help at all as it is too risky that she may be carrying the virus. For many many people life will never be the same again, it certainly wont be better.Take your shitty, chavvy hen do and shove it right up that fat flabby size 16 arse of yours along with your banana bread, cookie dough and cheesecake, fuck the fuck off to fucksville and when you have fucked off, kindly fuck off some more, you ignorant selfish self obsessed idiot.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

keepingupwithhan

5E05C352-A32E-4B62-842A-31B32690A429.jpeg

Aw my super cute comment on her latest video got a super cute like from Rebecca herself! I thought it was far too obvious that I was being sarcastic but since you read here Bex I’m sure it’ll be gone soon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

PeachySher

A little bit of Irina in Beg’s life, a little bit of Elena, fuels her lies.
A little of Marina is all she needs, a little of Karina share my recipes.

New remix by me, releasing when all this Corona CRAP goes away 🥳.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

NellieMo

VIP Member
The rabbit was obviously not that special or the family wouldn’t have left it when they moved.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Justhereforthegoss

Chatty Member
I would swipe up to buy her bloody mirror!
Jesus, that takes about 2 stone off her!
Body positive my arse!! She will be mortified seeing herself in the side on angles. Funny how she can make herself look slim in selfie pics at the mirror but in videos it's not so easy 🤷‍♀️
CollageMaker_20200408_141324105.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
This lady is allowed to have some time to switch off from looking after her husband. You know, like you do when you watch Rebeccas videos and come on her to comment how ‘she is so thick it's actually infuriating‘ wow 🐸 ☕
I didn’t see the post you are replying to MancMum and it appears to have been deleted now but I am guessing Frizzy was replying to my rant earlier. Thankyou MancMum for your understanding of my situation. Frizzy, if you are still out there, I have been looking after my husband for two solid weeks, during that time I also had several days of feeling extremely unwell due to what I now believe was a mild case of covid19. I’m worn out, worried sick about my husband, concerned for the well being of my kids, the elderly neighbours I was shopping and looking out for but now can’t as I am in isolation and deeply concerned about other family members and friends too. My rant took all of five minutes to compose, while my husband was sleeping, I read it through several times before posting it as I thought maybe I had gone too far but I was so incensed by the crass disregard this stupid woman has for the seriousness of the situation I felt compelled to post in the hope she might read it and my words might penetrate that dense skull of hers. She shows no regard for anyone other than herself and is so ill informed it is sickening. She clearly never watches the news or any current affairs programme and as an influencer is doing so much harm with the terrible example she is setting in parenting and life in general. Finally Frizzy, I will continue to comment on Grubby’s moronic posts, she chooses to put them out there and must be held accountable for her content. Now do me an immense favour, kindly fuck off and dont forget to close the door on the way out. Goodnight all x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

heidilouxx

VIP Member
Thread suggestion - Rebecca Lamb #34 Bought her way to 50k, why has Steve not realised - his bitch cray?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

bobs

Chatty Member
We’re a few pages away yet but here’s a thread suggestion :

Don’t bring negativity to my name, I always dress like I’m on the game

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Eyup89

For anyone that missed it. These are her actual thoughts on coronavirus. You should be so ashamed of yourself Rebecca!
One of the worst things about this, is that you showed absolutely no remorse. You can't even own your mistake. Unbelievable. Unforgettable and completely Unfuckingforgiveable.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

francisjmeader

Can someone tell Rebecca that saying ‘coronavirus’ out loud isn’t going to summon it the same way candyman appears if you say it five times in front of a mirror?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

LauraC35

Chatty Member
I’m sorry if I upset anyone but I can’t let this pass because she’s made me so 🤬🤬🤬 I understand we have to do whatever we can to keep us feeling positive at the moment but all her posts are either reposts of what her 🐑 do and tag her in, posts about what shite she bakes and to top it off comes today’s fucking make up tutorial 🤷🏻‍♀️ ‘Lockdown Glam’ ‘Quarantine Glam’ ......she actually makes me want to cry with her insensitivity 😭 The two faces that have affected me today.....take your pick Rebecca as to which one is a c**t every single day and which one I want to hug and tell her that she’s doing an amazing job and we will never be able to thank her for what she does every single day 😭

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 51

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Do you know what, no-one is perfect but at some point in life you have to grow up and stop thinking of yourself 24/7. For most people this happens when you fall pregnant but rebecca seems to have skipped this realisation - TWICE!! She’s 26 with 2 children acting like a 12 year old. Rebecca. For the love god. Do the world a favour. Put your tits, arse and rolls away. Measure yourself. Look at some size guides and buy some clothes that fit and suit you. Get some inspo from models or influencers that are YOUR SIZE. (Not LJC). Go and buy some fruit and vegetables and look up how to actually cook a decent meal that doesn’t involve slow cooking everything on high for 6 hours to within an inch of its life. Spend time with your children without pointing your phone in their faces.Talk to Woody and encourage him to talk back not just copy what you are saying. Maybe try and workout what level Alfie is actually at education wise instead of just shoving colouring in front of him. Stop copying everyone else’s content and stop lying about your life constantly. And please. DELETE TIK TOK. The was she acts is absolutely pathetic and it winds me right up! If she didn’t want to be a mother, don’t have children to bag a man and if she can’t run a home then go get a job and leave the running of the house to Steve!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50