Rebecca Lamb #33 Try my recipe, it’s yummeh but not mine, can’t get through the day without a bottle of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How has they not booked, organised and paid deposits on all of their wedding stuff??? I think she’s slipped up there and pretty much confirmed to us that the wedding was never gonna happen.
I planned and got married within 11 months of being engaged and even then time was running out for things! I would of got married sooner but I wanted to get married in a certain month.
Baby number 3 pending by the end of this year to fill the gap 💯. Stupid bleeping cow 😠😡

Reactions: 15
🤣🤣
I’m not a fan of LJC but she puts some effort into selling her soul

cracks up up the minute Rebecca does a readly ad LJC is saying she’s just chilling reading them she lowkey is after her and it makes me scream😂
makes me die too 😂 Lucy originally tagged Rebecca in her first post about Readly but hasn’t since and I bet Becks is fuming 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How does she look so slim again in that ootd post!!?? I’m starting to question myself now. I don’t eat a quarter of what she eats and eat lots of fruit and veg yet my waist doesn’t look that slim and I wouldn’t dare wear half the stuff she does . I’ve had 5 children but still I’m 9 stone 8 and feel huge in comparison

Reactions: 6
How does she look so slim again in that ootd post!!?? I’m starting to question myself now. I don’t eat a quarter of what she eats and eat lots of fruit and veg yet my waist doesn’t look that slim and I wouldn’t dare wear half the stuff she does . I’ve had 5 children but still I’m 9 stone 8 and feel huge in comparison
It’s her mirror! And editing by her no doubt.All her pics in that mirror make her look slim, but then u see her in videos and she’s short and stumpy. Steve posted a pic on his stories of them all out walking and she’s away in front and her arse looks massive 😂

Reactions: 16
"You can look unwashed too if you purchase ________ for the small price of £30 ".
Sorry, not sold ✋ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
she is using her photoshop app

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Angles, mirror and photoshop most likely. Look as above said at any TikTok, video or picture posted by Steve and she looks nothing like the pics shes posts of herself. Trying to make out she's learning to use photoshop with the weird animals added to photos when she knows full well how to use it!

Reactions: 12
Why does she look so sweaty and dirty already, it's only half 10, go have a shower love and while you're at it, buy some clothes that aren't see through, no one wants to see your tits love, even if you think they do.
It’s called deweh Hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh god she's just posted an #AD for iconic, great advertisement as the sweaty pic is her using their products 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s called deweh Hun!
How many times sis she actually say Dewey in that ad 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ bleeping hell she is embarrassing! She must be desperate for some cash because she’s just regurgitated an old ad there and she’s been posting aff links like they’re going out of fashion

Reactions: 12
Please don’t compare yourself to this absolute lying moron! She edits and photo shops herself to high heaven and lives an extremely unhealthy, unbalanced life!! She thinks using 3kg weights once a week means she can eat unlimited sugar and shyte all day every day!!
You sound perfectly healthy, healthy eating and the perfect weight. Do not compare to these beg pleaseeeee 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Please can somebody send the corona rant to iconic and any brands she works with? The insensitivity of this girl is actually embarrassing!

Reactions: 18
Her waist doesn’t even look like her waist in that picture, don’t worry.

Reactions: 8
It doesn’t matter what she looks like on the outside anyway, I dread to think what’s happening inside her body with all the shite she eats 🤢

Reactions: 9
You know what, I think if she had a few inches cut off her hair and had a long bob she’d look lovely! The longer the she keeps those tatty ends her hair just isn’t going to grow at all. She can smother all the coconut oil she wants in it but it’s damaged beyond repair. I’ve bleached my hair many many times and it’s never been in that bad a condition. Whichever hairdresser she used need sacking!

Reactions: 6
Take it she’s given up on the PE and home schooling? Oh no sorry I mean colouring in 🤔🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Babe, I bet you look fab! I've had no kids and am 3 or 4 pounds heavier than you but im sorry, I'm still much much smaller than Eggy Beggy! As i'm sure you are too!

It's so sad your questioning yourself but it just proves my point that one of my biggest gripes with her is despite the "you're all beautiful" narrative she pushes for engagement, she makes other women who live healthier lives than her question themselves and lose hope due to her lies and face tune.

She said she was 11st (rounded down I'd guess) a few months ago, but that was before she started having cake every day so probably closer to 12 if not 12 and a half stone now.....despite her being 2-3st heavier than me she's aparrently a size smaller! :rolleyes::unsure:🤥 For a while she distorted how i viewed my own body to think I must look huge if she's thinner than me, till i realised she was full of tit!

That mirror she's got in her beauty room slash office is like one of them stretching mirrors you'd get at the fair and even then she stands like she's about to do the splits 🤦‍♀️ :ROFLMAO: she did the same thing in that Menorca black bikini pic and she's doing it in the LJC copy outfit and hair pic that she's done today , which makes her legs look smaller as they're further apart.

As others have said if you pause a video or look at pics steve posts she looks nothing like how she does on her own grid, see exhibit A below with her beer belly hanging over her trackies lol, thats how she really looks.....
Screenshot 2020-04-08 at 11.21.16.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.